Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Just to make sure @Gajeel you going badass means you won't make use of it, do I understand you correctly?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
WHAT THE FRIG I THOUGHT YOU KILLING BRANDISH BUT NOW ITS GB OR IMP??
DD i'm confused about why you changed your vote as well from brandish, most people I remember gave their own reason, to go for one or the other, I think only you used this logic of following.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's a 50% I'm more than willing to take,
Good to know. Doubt Mafia would risk badass, especially not after losing an important role in night 2. They'll go upper tiers and try to take away good townie roles, especially the Noble one will probably be their main pick.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
I've got Detective, wish I knew my sanity though. I've gotten innocent both times though which is annoying as hell. Can't tell who the heck anyone is, cross my fingers these next few days will result in getting a guilty. I swear to jeezus I hope I don't have Naive sanity, that would be pointless for my first time in the game...Uggh. I feel totally useless in this game. :crying
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I've got Detective, wish I knew my sanity though. I've gotten innocent both times though which is annoying as hell. Can't tell who the heck anyone is, cross my fingers these next few days will result in getting a guilty. I swear to jeezus I hope I don't have Naive sanity, that would be pointless for my first time in the game...Uggh. I feel totally useless in this game. :crying
Probably shouldn't have told us just yet Slaynoir... What results did you get?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I've got Detective, wish I knew my sanity though. I've gotten innocent both times though which is annoying as hell. Can't tell who the heck anyone is, cross my fingers these next few days will result in getting a guilty. I swear to jeezus I hope I don't have Naive sanity, that would be pointless for my first time in the game...Uggh. I feel totally useless in this game. :crying
Pretty high chance you'll never learn your sanity and just put a target on your back.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I've got Detective, wish I knew my sanity though. I've gotten innocent both times though which is annoying as hell. Can't tell who the heck anyone is, cross my fingers these next few days will result in getting a guilty. I swear to jeezus I hope I don't have Naive sanity, that would be pointless for my first time in the game...Uggh. I feel totally useless in this game. :crying
Ok, first things first:
Never reveal you're det until you got two different results. You're lucky the escort is dead otherwise you would be endlessly blocked like I blocked our dear spy last game, lol.
2nd, who were your targets, dude.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I've got Detective, wish I knew my sanity though. I've gotten innocent both times though which is annoying as hell. Can't tell who the heck anyone is, cross my fingers these next few days will result in getting a guilty. I swear to jeezus I hope I don't have Naive sanity, that would be pointless for my first time in the game...Uggh. I feel totally useless in this game. :crying
I'm not an experienced player either but if I was you I would hold my results for one more night and drop it day 4. A risk, a gamble, I know, you could get targeted and die before. But that's actually not bad at all. Today @Shad can protect you and tomorrow you can give us results of your investigations.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No guys we can actually get to know if Shad is innocent if he protects Slaynoir tonight.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm not an experienced player either but if I was you I would hold my results for one more night and drop it day 4. A risk, a gamble, I know, you could get targeted and die before. But that's actually not bad at all. Today @Shad can protect you and tomorrow you can give us results of your investigations.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No guys we can actually get to know if Shad is innocent if he protects Slaynoir tonight.
How is Shad gonna protect Slaynoir tonight?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It isn't that bad actually.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How is Shad gonna protect Slaynoir tonight?
Didn't shad said he's bodyguard?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD i'm confused about why you changed your vote as well from brandish, most people I remember gave their own reason, to go for one or the other, I think only you used this logic of following.
Daws voted GB so it was GB with 1 vote ahead of Imp, I wasnt 100% sure when day phase was ending but in the other timer 30secs were left and I needed to use the bathroom at that time so I just put a vote on GB since I wasnt sure enough that imp was mafia to tie the votes. Why did you change from brandish to GB?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm not an experienced player either but if I was you I would hold my results for one more night and drop it day 4. A risk, a gamble, I know, you could get targeted and die before. But that's actually not bad at all. Today @Shad can protect you and tomorrow you can give us results of your investigations.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No guys we can actually get to know if Shad is innocent if he protects Slaynoir tonight.
Why me! What if he is not sane, damn gotta die for you now :(
If 1 mafia team then yeah we got their blocker, but it not certain at least for now, so double protection if needed.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why me! What if he is not sane, damn gotta die for you now :(
If 1 mafia team then yeah we got their blocker, but it not certain at least for now, so double protection if needed.
Because our doctor is dead and Slaynoir is for now the only person we can count? You're our only blockin role.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He's supposedly the Bodyguard. Town or not town, he just got doomed.
If Shad dies as BG it just means one less body, the Laurasia Janitor can hide behind. Plus if Shad doesn't die and Slay does then we know someone is lying~
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh boy...probably not in the position to say this given my performance thus far but why does it feel like this Town is throwing the game on purpose?

Det coming out with 2 Innocent results, A Doc is dead, and apparently a Bodyguard just came out as well promising to protect the already doomed Detective...

For christs sake.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Because our doctor is dead and Slaynoir is for now the only person we can count? You're our only blockin role.
We might still have a prostitute who might get lucky and block the killer next night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh boy...probably not in the position to say this given my performance thus far but why does it feel like this Town is throwing the game on purpose?

Det coming out with 2 Innocent results, A Doc is dead, and apparently a Bodyguard just came out as well promising to protect the already doomed Detective...

For christs sake.
So you getting 3 penalties which would make you an easy target is helping town how exactly?^^
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Damn it. Well, I'll do what I can. If I am Naive it won't be any good though as it says anyone is innocent...I hope I can count on you guys. DAMN IT did I mention??

1st- Was Shad

2nd- Was Gajeel

That's all I got for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top