Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Who did you target? Willing to share that? 😊
You mean me now? First Night i tried to use my action on Sam but was told it won't work cause different continents. Sadly i only learned of this when the Night Phase was already over so i couldn't switch my targets in time.

Last Night i targetted Bel, didn't get any notifications or PMs saying it wouldn't work so i felt confident it worked this time.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ok, digital traitor makes sense now. A good way to nerf Cowboy Bebop and Vigilante.

Who did you target digital, you still haven't answered the question...
What in the frig are you talking about, cause only townies could possibly get cowboy and vigilante role right, mafia cant get them right.

I wait til 1 hour left then maybe I say it.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What in the frig are you talking about, cause only townies could possibly get cowboy and vigilante role right, mafia cant get them right.
Protecting the mafia from cowboy and vigilante shots is a possibility I believe.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You mean me now? First Night i tried to use my action on Sam but was told it won't work cause different continents. Sadly i only learned of this when the Night Phase was already over so i couldn't switch my targets in time.

Last Night i targetted Bel, didn't get any notifications or PMs saying it wouldn't work so i felt confident it worked this time.
But we're on the same continent.....
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
So that wouldn't have worked either mhm
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Mafia wouldn't allow role usage to be wasted like that.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
SERAPH IS MAFIA MAN AAAAAAAAAAH SERAPH MAFIA OH NO MAFIA!
Yeah, that's why i allowed to let 3 Penalties pile up on me. It's all part of a bigger plan.

Seriously man...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Mafia wouldn't allow role usage to be wasted like that.
You didnt notice he said he targeted someone on the same continent night 2 and "it worked" GAJEEL MAFIA MAN WITH SERAPH MAFIAAAAA!
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You didnt notice he said he targeted someone on the same continent night 2 and "it worked" GAJEEL MAFIA MAN WITH SERAPH MAFIAAAAA!
Maybe his role just doesn't get a PM back. If you think I'm Mafia with Seraph, then I'll let you know that I also wasted my action on my continent, just to help your cause even more lol.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You didnt notice he said he targeted someone on the same continent night 2 and "it worked" GAJEEL MAFIA MAN WITH SERAPH MAFIAAAAA!
I figured it worked because i got no response this time. You really think a Mafia would let me play in such a ridiculous manner? That's reaching even from you.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
@Imperium

Can you reveal?
My civic you mean? I went healthy townie.
Dude this is the second time you try to waste your vote when it is between Imperium and brandish, last time it was early in the day and you voted me.

I'm on my phone but I think @SonOfDaws or @Holt noticed that, I also noticed but first few days I don't care what you do so I didn't mind then.

I'm starting to have second thoughts on dying on you today if this is how you gonna keep playing.
I am so confused, when did I vote for you?

Both good and bad timing. So we have a better grasp of who we're dealing with and where your head's at, can you tell us about your suspects?
To be quite honest, I'm more inclined to save myself. So I'll vote brandish. But in terms of suspects in Laurasia, I posted a list last phase and he is the top of what's left. I don't have much of a read on the rest. Has anyone on the content revealed their roles? I think I am the only one, unless I missed anyone else? I think I've been the most honest.

I also think the other continent has probably more mafia at this stage seeing as one was killed already. So I'm making my mind on them atm.

Vote Kill Brandish
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Reminder that cowboys are mentee, James was recruited N1.

Don't kill him, just block him.
DD protect town from mentee cowboy it all up to you.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Imperium that post was for @Slaynoir, my bad, check the post under it where I mention that.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Why, aren't you a bomb?
But I still die dude. And I don't have strong ideological reasons to look forward to death. :|
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Imperium that post was for @Slaynoir, my bad, check the post under it where I mention that.
Yea sorry, I think I quoted before you replied.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I figured it worked because i got no response this time. You really think a Mafia would let me play in such a ridiculous manner? That's reaching even from you.
We know there are likely two killing parties, we know two kills came from your home continent.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Reminder that cowboys are mentee, James was recruited N1.

Don't kill him, just block him.
DD protect town from mentee cowboy it all up to you.
You watch the night I watch the day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top