Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why are our investigators this chaotic?!
They feel stress even tho the lynch for last 5 days has nothing to do with them >.<
We are clearly gonna keep going for the Janitor and we do everyday, they still claim for no reason.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I honestly don’t understand why we are letting Brandish survive again considering his bs.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well these are the posts I'm referring to with my lies.
Did I missunderstand something?
He said he investigated DD and that DD was not a protection role.

so you didnt just flat out lie here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

bruh done for today, this is crazy.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't want to defend DD here but what if PO is in the game because of the amount of day kill role players could grab by going down om the civic routes?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He said he investigated DD and that DD was not a protection role.

so you didnt just flat out lie here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

bruh done for today, this is crazy.
Can somebody read what I quotted and tell me if I understood this wrong, or is DD the crazy one?
DD I quotted the conversation, can you actually show me where is the mistake?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The only reasoning I can understand for this mass pick of Imp over Brandish is that the other mafia are using the chaos to save Brandish again. I really think we should lynch him today. Doesn’t make any sense to leave him
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
The only reasoning I can understand for this mass pick of Imp over Brandish is that the other mafia are using the chaos to save Brandish again. I really think we should lynch him today. Doesn’t make any sense to leave him
I can switch anytime, but it been so long I forgot why I'm going for Impreium over Brandish anymore >.<
I think @SonOfDaws suggested that?

Brain fried from arguing so much today.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
The only reasoning I can understand for this mass pick of Imp over Brandish is that the other mafia are using the chaos to save Brandish again. I really think we should lynch him today. Doesn’t make any sense to leave him
It's some bizarre circular logic they are using. "You saved brandish so lynch you". But then, why don't you just lynch....brandish?
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I never said i investigated DD, Shad. I simply doubt his claim. That's all i've been saying. I wasn't trying to say that i am an investigator, which i am not.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I honestly don’t understand why we are letting Brandish survive again considering his bs.
Well, for one - I can't vote.
But I can shoot tomorrow, so that's good.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Isn't this a question for the Hosts and not me? How am i supposed to know that. Believe it or not i legit did not have the energy and time to read through those mechanics, from what the Hosts had told me i figured i could use my action only on people from the same continent as me. Didn't stop to think it would change the following nights.

I only knew about this coastline and Mountain thing through people talking about it in the thread too, whenever i had a second of time.
I understand irl situations can come out of nowhere and interrupt plans, but this seems too careless. You could have simply confirmed with the hosts if you could target someone from your own continent if you didn't have time to read. But anyway I won't linger here. The only reason I'm picking this apart is because I learned my lesson with you from last time. You make silly "Townie" mistakes that no Mafia would dream of making when in fact it's like reverse reverse psychology.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
For those picking Imp over Brandish, what is the reason?
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
VoteKILL!Lock BRANDISH


You heard the man. Everyone should say their routes, even if you've already stated yours. I'll make a list I guess.
Healthy Townie

You know what, it makes sense. I'm switching from Digital Dude to Brandish. Too many arguments, to many cross refs, I've had enough of this bickering. Take 'em out already, we'll see what happens if they're what we think they are.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It's some bizarre circular logic they are using. "You saved brandish so lynch you". But then, why don't you just lynch....brandish?
Btw all holt is saying is that we should kill the guy with the important role first, he is not saying you are being framed I think.

When it comes to who to vote up today, I think the change in killers may be indicative that we were getting close on D2 and that implicates both Brandish and Imperium.

When trying to pick between the two I think it's important to note anc compare the number of scenarios in which argument for guilt works: A weird and under-explained vote by a possible mafia, Imperium in this case, could make sense as being either to save possible mafia teammate, Brandish in this case, or just because both of the two top lynch contenders are townie and the mafia just threw a vote on one those townies make sure that ONE of them would die, however, it does NOT make sense for a mafia member to save someone who is a townie.

In other words, Brandish being killed doesn't necessarily do much to confirm or deny Imperium being guilty since a guilty party would have motivation to kill Sakura, a townie, regardless. However, Imperium turning up guilty HEAVILY implicates Brandish since Imperium saved him.

So, we can be more sure about Brandish after lynching Imperium than we can be about Imperium after lynching Brandish.


.... [Removed some other stuff] ...

Votekill Imperium
I'm too tired to be sure, but I disagree as in this case, Imperium voted to save brandish when he had 3 votes while everybody has 2.
But quoting this for others to read and give their opinion on what this means and to let us know if brandish makes more sense.

Well, for one - I can't vote.
But I can shoot tomorrow, so that's good.
At least deny the mentee accusation?

People please go back and read the conversation where he is trying to get us to believe that he is doing it for the memes.
This dude is mentee and is trying to look like trolling so that if he survives the dual and he kills a mafia, he get a pass for the rest of the game!

No shame.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I understand irl situations can come out of nowhere and interrupt plans, but this seems too careless. You could have simply confirmed with the hosts if you could target someone from your own continent if you didn't have time to read. But anyway I won't linger here. The only reason I'm picking this apart is because I learned my lesson with you from last time. You make silly "Townie" mistakes that no Mafia would dream of making when in fact it's like reverse reverse psychology.
I could've but i didn't think of it, stupid mistake. My bad, fair analogy.

@Holt I don't buy his bomb claim, his behaviour seems odd for his situation and honestly, i could've picked Brandish too. They seem equally guilty, though not sure that is somewhat reassuring coming from the guy closest to a hostkill.
 

Slaynoir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
276
Age
34
Country
United States
Down to 49 minus minutes, we all have to agree on someone soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I had a stupid test, sorry for earlier. I'm still wanting Digital to go, but I figure for the moment until I investigate him, I can't be for sure. Hopefully I'll live, but if not, well, then that's that.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
In other words, Brandish being killed doesn't necessarily do much to confirm or deny Imperium being guilty since a guilty party would have motivation to kill Sakura, a townie, regardless. However, Imperium turning up guilty HEAVILY implicates Brandish since Imperium saved him.
But this doesn't make much sense? I like this post without properly digesting it apparently. If Imp is a scum and Brandish is not, there would be zero motivation for Imp to "save" Brandish. If they're not teammates, then Imp would've simply let them die. I mean, let's think about this:

Imp as town-tied votes to "buy time to catchup". Sloppy yes, but not an impossibility. They also mentioned Sakura's flip would be amusing. It is not entirely different Lawl. I'm not in anyway justifying this move, but it isn't exactly an impossibility. In this case, Brandish's flip is irrelevant because Imp would be town and so wouldn't know (unless they're traitor I guess)

Imp as mafia- tied votes to save Brandish. In which case, Brandish would be a mafia role worth saving. And if you suspect Imp because of this, then obviously Brandish has to be mafia. Imp as mafia would have no reason to save Brandish or pick one townie over the other.

My argument is more along the lines of, if Imp is scum, Brandish is scum too (for those heavily suspecting Imp). My gripe with Brandish is even less about this and more about the fact that he has escaped lynch twice. 3rd day and he explicitly refused to cooperate in anyway that would help us get any closer to figuring things out. There is literally no reason to keep him around, and certainly not worth picking Imp over Brandish *IF* you suspect Imp saved Brandish on D1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Holt I don't buy his bomb claim, his behaviour seems odd for his situation and honestly, i could've picked Brandish too. They seem equally guilty, though not sure that is somewhat reassuring coming from the guy closest to a hostkill.
Well atleast that is one claim among the two. Brandish so far has given us nothing to work on, and afaik, even the suspicion of Imp lying about their role ties in to apparently saving Brandish D1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top