Archived The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

that was rhetoric of course...you're german no doubt! :XD

and octoberfest is coming!!!! :beer but's it's in the south/bavaria right and you're in the west? and the people there are a bit....different from what i've heard from the other germans here....:XD
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@TM, about rabb calling me what he usually calls me..
sometimes i still do double takes when I read it, like "did he just call me that?" but then again, it is my nick, haha. And I do understand that rabb doesn't get it anyway. :p

for the benefit of everyone, baboy means pig. I chose this nick way back in highschool when Rurouni Kenshin was still at large. See, baboysai is a joke name for battousai. Baboy (pig)-sai= battousai, this really cracked me up. And considering I am lazy and eat a lot, I thought this was really funny for a nick.

Even in school, that has carried on as one of my pen names. But, if people do refer to the nick, it is baboysai, not baboy. so there.
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

well if thats what it is and you didnt like being called that, why didnt you tell me to stop? now i shall call you ton-ton! :kukuku
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

haha. you can call me bb, thanks. -_- i'm sure if you called me ton-ton, I wouldn't recognize it.
 

TechnoMagus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2007
Messages
1,970
Reaction score
27
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

ton-ton?!?! as in tsunade and shizune's pet pig?!?! :Haha

anyway the way rabb calls you "BB" is somewhat like the way sakura calls ino, ino-pig, ino being pig in jap i think...(well more technically boar)
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

yo bb is my copyright nick for her! just kidding. i hate to call you baboy too. baboy ka! baboy ka!!!! see the offensive-nez lol
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Itsumobasho, awesome pics! I lol-ed at the old guy crossplaying :XD
And Freeza must be coming, one of his goons is at the TGS. :XD
Btw, itsumobasho. I'm gonna start calling you Justin from now on. :XD
 
Last edited:

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@ itsumobasho- Awesome pic. It is always good to see pictures from japan.. I hope one day I can go to one of those events in Japan...
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

waaa istumobasho, awesome pics! :thumbs

I love cosplay pics. ^^

and your 2nd pic made me want to drink tequilla... :crying I'm up at 4 am cramming my design proposal due today. damn.
 

itsumobasho

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

Thanks guys :) I haven't been around lately because of work but hopefully things will become less hectic soon and I'll actually start translating for fun again!
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

you went to the tokyo game show?! *jumps on his face* you bloody /b/tard! you didnt take me!! gah!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

You have a cute nephew & niece, genkigemini :D

(Yes guys... I still check the Member Pics discussion, and I've seen everybody's pics here. It's an awesome collection of faces we have here ^^ )
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@macherie
.... wasted five minutes trying to find out what -you- look like....

btw, it was a nice ASCII art.... the thing you did on the spoilers...
 

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
1,804
Reaction score
1,340
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

here's how to cheat. quote him and copy the link

nice pics though
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

LMAO hunter ! XD
I tried it before too, just to see how long it was, to say the least; it was longer than i expected XP
Haha made a nice box didn't it ?
=O sahu, don't cheat ! XP
 

rabb

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
1,572
Reaction score
26
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

my cheat is somewhat differnt >_> one spoiler each

:s
Please don't go blind !
Just two pics, one with me and a few friends and the other a group photo, this was from my formal night '07. Just in July =]
Good luck xD (You'll see why i said this sooooon)
I'm the fourth from the left with the glasses ;__; please don't go blind!!

Group photo

I just tried and maybe that was a bit cruel, so i removed a few ^__^
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

so macherie, care to tell us which ones you?
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

In the first one, fourth from the left ^^, the one with glasses ;__;
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

@macherie, sorry I lost patience. >.<
 

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Member Picture Discussion Thread

lmao baboysai, it's alright; it was cruel of me to do that XP
i'm happy as long as you still have your eyesight xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top