Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
English translated chapter---------
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
bro in end he said that he doesnt want to see her face again
so why he he be wanting his location
He will still see her face in the fight against the Third and Fourth Thorns or even who's the worthy to reach the top of the tower. It's kinda obvious.
 

Utthu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 4, 2021
Messages
39
Reaction score
101
Age
27
Country
India
He will still see her face in the fight against the Third and Fourth Thorns or even who's the worthy to reach the top of the tower. It's kinda obvious.
yes it will happen in future but
it will be rachel who will cross path will bam
and bro where did you get the raw chapter ??

(lets not talk about trash)
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
bro in end he said that he doesnt want to see her face again
so why he he be wanting his location
My comment is satirical btw. I'm just joking about Baam choosing to find Rachel instead of the third thorn.
 

AM21

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
145
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Some people are saying RIP love, what’s happening with Love?
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
bro where did you get the raw chapter ??
Naver Webtoon App the official publication platform for TOG.

신의 탑
[네이버웹툰]

It's a tricky process how do I unlock the fast pass chapter. I made a presentation about it long ago, but idk where did I put it in my Drive file.

 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,437
Gender
Male
Country
France
I understand being interested in Baam but Lyborick too? Why? Are they interested in his bloodline?
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I understand being interested in Baam but Lyborick too? Why? Are they interested in his bloodline?
It's probably the experiments in Aria and the other 3 that can break the tower's laws, boss LPB already has a history of liking experiments see WangWang and Yasratcha.
 

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
Baam after awakes------
"Baam: what the hell happened? Why am I on a floating ship?
Vicente: White is in me. I'm another alter ego of White. He lost his strength and is hiding within me. You've cleared the game and heading towards your destination"
"Baam: What the fuck is this? that guy has White in him, all the people he killed?!!!
Vicente: haha sorry i didn't do that I apologize for his wrongdoings"
"Hwa: Stop Baam, that's enough already. I understand how you feel but it's not time to fight now"
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Baam after awakes------
"Baam: what the hell happened? Why am I on a floating ship?
Vicente: White is in me. I'm another alter ego of White. He lost his strength and is hiding within me. You've cleared the game and heading towards your destination"
"Baam: What the fuck is this? that guy has White in him, all the people he killed?!!!
Vicente: haha sorry i didn't do that I apologize for his wrongdoings"
"Hwa: Stop Baam, that's enough already. I understand how you feel but it's not time to fight now"
That’s it ??!!
Only this ??!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways let’s forget about baam this chapter overall seems really good
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
That’s it ??!!
Only this ??!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways let’s forget about baam this chapter overall seems really good
His mind usually resets after being unconscious. Works on many different arcs even during the Jyu Viole days. ( Kind of like convincing you to accept this rushed writing hahahahaha )
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
His mind usually resets after being unconscious. Works on many different arcs even during the Jyu Viole days. ( Kind of like convincing you to accept this rushed writing hahahahaha )
No way he’s the guy who will devour and curse the tower
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Baam after awakes------
"Baam: what the hell happened? Why am I on a floating ship?
Vicente: White is in me. I'm another alter ego of White. He lost his strength and is hiding within me. You've cleared the game and heading towards your destination"
"Baam: What the fuck is this? that guy has White in him, all the people he killed?!!!
Vicente: haha sorry i didn't do that I apologize for his wrongdoings"
"Hwa: Stop Baam, that's enough already. I understand how you feel but it's not time to fight now"
Imagine acting like Baam is the one in the wrong here. What a stupid bitch, lol.
 
Top