Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
English translated chapter---------
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My personal theory is that Gustang is working with Luslec. I think there's enough evidence of that IMO.
I always thought that Luslec, Gustang and the factory bosses worked together, not obviously to "defeat zahard", but like "each with their own goal, but following the same path and Zahard is an obstacle to that"
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Yas setting the stage for Yama to target LPB FH is obviously as hell. I’ve been shouting this from the heavens. And some of y’all were trying to make a case for Elaine LMFAO
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
First, is that really a chapter ? I can't believe SIU dared to post something so empty. That is not something that can be called work, much less one week's work.

Everything about lyboric and the families doesn't make sens and I don't even want to talk about it.
The dark change never happened.

I remember the time I was excited about the next chapter. Now all I feel is a mix of hope and dread.
It's not really the perfect time for the climax of this arc. The dark change is just a strip tease so that the author can justify Baam's participation to the upcoming giant war. ( Baam's " Dark Change " made us assume he reached beyond Top 60-50 ) the whole hype event happened a few weeks ago was nothing but a plot device for that purpose.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Could Luslec be the guy on the radio?
Maybe. I think Gustang also reports to Headon. There is a common enemy in Zahard it seems. Gustang certainly watched over Baam at the workshop events, and again on the FoD. Manipulative, but still protective in a way.

I always thought that Luslec, Gustang and the factory bosses worked together, not obviously to "defeat zahard", but like "each with their own goal, but following the same path and Zahard is an obstacle to that"
Yeah, they have their own objectives, but there's a lot of overlap with a disdain for Zahard. Don't forget to add Headon.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
I see some of you guys really expected Baam to turn dark, honestly, SIU has a lot of bugs, but some problems are you own making.
He should probably not have chosen that title for the episode when he had zero intention of delivering on it.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Why would Luslec and Gustang be working together lol?
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Hwa Ryun would of participated on the HF if L&G were working together
 

Kunrin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
670
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
I just hope Yama vs Yas is handled better than Bam V White
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
He should probably not have chosen that title for the episode when he had zero intention of delivering on it.
Maybe, but given Siu's entire history with Baam, you have to have a lot of faith in thinking that something significant would happen.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why would Luslec and Gustang be working together lol?
And why couldn't they work together? We have some indications that Gustang works with FUG, he wouldn't work with the lower echelon.
 

Kunrin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2018
Messages
276
Reaction score
670
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
Exactly, they both seem to want Zahard gone right now, and against an overwhelming force like Zahard, that is enough reason to work together.
This is what I think Hwa Ryun is banking on, nothing else can save them from a FH.
 
Top