Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
English translated chapter---------
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Excluding the bs power ups we can all agree saying that we finally start to watch the real tower of god again
I definitely am getting the feeling too. Not sure I can put my finger on why that is exactly. But this chapter is like the previous one it just "Feels like ToG is supposed to feel" to me. If that makes sense?
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
Khun litually did it to save Bams life though? I would have thought an untrustworthy person would mean they could actually betray you. Khun may lie and do things behind Bams back but it’s always been with good intentions for Bam, he’d never turn against Bam, like all the other characters you named could, so I feel like it’s definitely unfair comparing him to them.
Still Baam is the MC and he shouldn't get babyed or mothered like that .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I definitely am getting the feeling too. Not sure I can put my finger on why that is exactly. But this chapter is like the previous one it just "Feels like ToG is supposed to feel" to me. If that makes sense?
Let us see , if SIU can create a decent war .
 

Mizaistorm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
522
Reaction score
581
Age
30
Country
Tunisia
i m pretty going with no expectation.i expect minor casualties to no casualties at all.
it would be cool to see Lopobia But i don t really care.Let s just be done with this and move on.
this is not a "war" .
i expect Doom heart to be ripped out and that will lead to another rematch between canine and lopobia next time.
Fug side will escape because of Deux ex machine thorne bs .
Gustang will come late .
Baam side will probably have added bonus of the free slaves ex whoever is hiding in the crystale who is probably another zahard clone and ex 4th corps commander
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let us see , if SIU can create a decent war .
I don't even care about the war at all to be honest.

Probably a minority opinion, but I like when ToG is being an adventure series much more than when it's being an action series. Battles are just something I am mostly waiting to be over unless they have some deeper underlying meaning.

That's probably why this feels more like ToG to me. It's been character's working as a team and characters I actually care about interacting with each other. That's all I want. I don't care about the context beyond that.
 
Last edited:

paulbee

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
1,500
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't even care about the war at all to be honest.

Probably a minority opinion, but I like when ToG is being an adventure series much more than when it's being an action series. Battles are just something I am mostly waiting to be over unless they have some deeper underlying meaning.

That's probably why this feels more like ToG to me. It's been character's working as a team and characters I actually care about interacting with each other. That's all I want. I don't care about the context beyond that.
I think I am pretty much in the same category. For me it has to do with empathy for the character/s and being intrigued with the lore and concepts. It has been a slowly developing story which is fine by me. Since I have followed the story from its inception I don't want its feel to change too much.

War was inevitable ever since the Story of Vee and Arlene was revealed, but I am fine with the pacing.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
I definitely am getting the feeling too. Not sure I can put my finger on why that is exactly. But this chapter is like the previous one it just "Feels like ToG is supposed to feel" to me. If that makes sense?
No more endless battles and Baam overload.I don't dislike Baam but too much focus on him alone isn't great when what he is doing is fighting at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you think Rachel still has ties with the Po Bidau? 🤔
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Do you think Rachel still has ties with the Po Bidau? 🤔
Oh, I didn't think of that... but yeah. That would be an pretty epic return for her. As a sort of Po Bidau sith apprentice. :amuse
 

paulbee

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2009
Messages
1,492
Reaction score
1,500
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No more endless battles and Baam overload.I don't dislike Baam but too much focus on him alone isn't great when what he is doing is fighting at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you think Rachel still has ties with the Po Bidau? 🤔
I happen to think so, but primarily as a tool. Gustand will live up to his side of any deal with Rachel, but not neccessarily how she thinks he will.
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I definitely am getting the feeling too. Not sure I can put my finger on why that is exactly. But this chapter is like the previous one it just "Feels like ToG is supposed to feel" to me. If that makes sense?
Yeah finally some fresh air
 

AM21

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
145
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Country
United Kingdom
Still Baam is the MC and he shouldn't get babyed or mothered like that .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Let us see , if SIU can create a decent war .
I don’t disagree that Khun babies Bam when he shouldn’t however I do disagree with that aspect applied to Khun not telling Bam about White. He wasn’t trying to spare Bams feelings here or babying him.

He just didn’t think Bam would agree to it and he also didn’t want Bam to see him in a bad light as White implied when he said Khun was a “monster”

Not wanting your friend to think bad of you and thinking they won’t agree to something so let’s not tell them is of course wrong but it’s not babying them or trying to protect their feelings or them in anyway. It comes from a selfish desire to not look bad because you care about what they think of you and to do what you think is best without conflict with said friend.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
If SIU opens the door for non-irregulars to kill FH's, which he may very well do, I don't see why he'd stop at the Arie's. I suspect, if so, other Slayers will get exotic PU's (this business with artificial beings being a hint) and be successful. Some have long suspected Baam giving portions of his powers to those around him for instance. The sky is really the limit.
Hasn’t been built up. White and Hon have had a story thousands of years in the build up. The only other I can see is Karaka killing his father
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The enemy of my enemy is my friend




Besides there is the immortality spell. It is possible there is a work around secrete to it but that is yet to be revealed if it even exists.
There is. White fights his father as Baam fights the guardian. They both win or they both lose
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Didn’t white just said in the FB that he feels like he will never reach the kind of strength his father has? So I don’t see how the arie are a special case, why would yama having the 3 rd fang not be the same or even the fact that his mother is a DD LPB unlike doom and paul. Siu could be very well come with another flashback explaining how special yama is.
Hoaquin doesn’t have the patience or foresight that Vincente does. Nor the raw talent of Abelda. Vicente is the one who came up with the spell after all while Hoaquin was moping

Vincente-White will be a much greater threat than Hoaquin-White ever was to the Royals

stay loyal to Baam, feast on the carnage. Eat FH souls as they fall. Focus only on Hon
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No more endless battles and Baam overload.I don't dislike Baam but too much focus on him alone isn't great when what he is doing is fighting at least.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do you think Rachel still has ties with the Po Bidau? 🤔
Watch Rachel be gorgeous and kill a high ranker
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I too am very excited for TOG. The game is afoot
 

iIzreject

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
England
Hi all, new here…. When’s the translated version of chapter going to be released??
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Hoaqin had the unquenchable thirst not Vicente. Ancient demon that ate souls was in Hoaqin not Vicente. Vicente can’t devour souls!
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi all, new here…. When’s the translated version of chapter going to be released??
Welcome!

You can see a translation and a raw version of the chapter at the top of the page if you like. There isn't really a schedule or anything on the translated version that I'm aware of, we don't do that we just link it. It shouldn't be too long though. Once it's out somebody will post and we'll pin it up to the top of the page so everybody can find it easily.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Ancient demon is in Baam. Split will be doing split things. Vicente has no offense so Hoaqin will be needed! It would be very stupid for Baam to take all White’s souls but still leave him with the ability to devour new ones lol
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
Oh, I didn't think of that... but yeah. That would be an pretty epic return for her. As a sort of Po Bidau sith apprentice. :amuse
hehehehe bold off you to assume that PB will let semeone he consider less than a bug as a student .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ancient demon is in Baam. Split will be doing split things. Vicente has no offense so Hoaqin will be needed! It would be very stupid for Baam to take all White’s souls but still leave him with the ability to devour new ones lol
Dude i read you until now , and you are making so much headcannon . Make sure to at least double check what you write .

I dont think it is said somewhere that the GW want to continu climbing .
 

salo14419

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
124
Reaction score
345
Age
31
Country
Panama
To no one's surprise except for Cinera maybe, the one Jinsung was refering to was clearly not Mas... something pretty obvious since he never considered her as a threat rather it was like an adult treating a spoiled child trying to act tough without knowing fully well how scary the world can be.
 
Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hehehehe bold off you to assume that PB will let semeone he consider less than a bug as a student .
She's technically an irregular, so maybe she'll qualify as like a field mouse or something.

I know everybody always says she's a cheat irregular. But she still meets the basic requirements.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Hi all, new here…. When’s the translated version of chapter going to be released??
A few hours. I’ll post it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ancient demon is in Baam. Split will be doing split things. Vicente has no offense so Hoaqin will be needed! It would be very stupid for Baam to take all White’s souls but still leave him with the ability to devour new ones lol
Yeah we have no idea where the demon is. Conjecture
--- Double Post Merged, ---

There was a user who used to post a lot here. PBGustang or something like that. Has a cute avi with a carrot nose? Anyone remember
 
Top