Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,590
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh wow I didn't notice.

Why didn't anyone bring it up until now? Very sus.

Beep boop
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was checkin some old game that had a player count almost as big/high as this one and they had 3 killing parties under 29 players. Division was 5(s) - 4(s) - 4(s) - 16(t). Guess there's no way this one will be diff.
Just a late reply to Hardy's question.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yes I agree we should go back and check past games and try to figure out D1 how many killing parties are out there, instead of playing this game.

That said we are entering the final hours and there's 3 people on the chopping block with a massive 2 votes out of 31 each, some people really like trains huh?

Beep boop
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yes I agree we should go back and check past games and try to figure out D1 how many killing parties are out there, instead of playing this game.

That said we are entering the final hours and there's 3 people on the chopping block with a massive 2 votes out of 31 each, some people really like trains huh?

Beep boop
And what's your contribution to current game, other than being the conversation piece of now 10% of the day? Any role hints yourself, anything sus picked up? Give me something. Sam leads with one vote btw. The four hosts could not keep up with this fast-paced 31 players and hosting heavy mechanics game yet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,596
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yes I agree we should go back and check past games and try to figure out D1 how many killing parties are out there, instead of playing this game.

That said we are entering the final hours and there's 3 people on the chopping block with a massive 2 votes out of 31 each, some people really like trains huh?

Beep boop
With half of the voters missing, I think I rather hold mine back to see what the next bunch will pull.
I believe we have more votes, just that hosts didn‘t update anything yet.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh so the guy with a great role that was totally not bomb baiting is getting killed. Sounds good to me.

Spent some time spoilering myself and read about this fantastically written character (as everything Umineko). Apparently he's a douchebag bodyguard born in April's Fools, that likes smoking and animals (and smoking animals) and dislikes women and children.

We match perfectly.

Beep boop
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh so the guy with a great role that was totally not bomb baiting is getting killed. Sounds good to me.

Spent some time spoilering myself and read about this fantastically written character (as everything Umineko). Apparently he's a douchebag bodyguard born in April's Fools, that likes smoking and animals (and smoking animals) and dislikes women and children.

We match perfectly.

Beep boop
So, George or Juuza?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
And what's your contribution to current game, other than being the conversation piece of now 10% of the day? Any role hints yourself, anything sus picked up? Give me something. Sam leads with one vote btw. The four hosts could not keep up with this fast-paced 31 players and hosting heavy mechanics game yet.
I'm very active.

I can give hugs.

Beep boop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, George or Juuza?
Juuza Amakusa that in Spanish rhymes with USA.

@Raven watch out there's a new rap king in town.

Beep boop
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I've heard that tale before yeah :emocat *filthy fake aries* Ok, we move on.
I'm playing. Happy Birthday, Farfalla :celebrate . I'm not familiar with my role, I'll say that I guess.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
What is that "Beep boop" thing exactly? Role playing?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I gave so many hints already, specially on my hint oriented post, yet on the recap I'm just EH as Hideyoshi. :crying
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Spent some time spoilering myself and read about this fantastically written character (as everything Umineko). Apparently he's a douchebag bodyguard born in April's Fools, that likes smoking and animals (and smoking animals) and dislikes women and children.
You're my bodyguard omo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What is that "Beep boop" thing exactly? Role playing?
Definitely not :lmao
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
And looking at old games isn't a bad thing d1, overall. I mean most hints are around the "i had this before" phrase. 🍋
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Domo aricat~

Hm, my small list of things on the top of my mind:
- Wrote about Faust alrdy;
- Not a fan of the Sam x EH exchange - from Sam' side cause if felt like he pulled guns out over something that was ambiguous but he treated as if it was certain and clear ('now that I'm active' being put as an obvious hint when, in reality, it was the first time being mentioned and in context could be seen as 'now that I'm vocal and around' - which was my first take actually) and EH 'cause I'm used to a more "MC" behaviour from him, trying his best to tackled 'the best for town' and the likes, he felt a bit shy now.
- Nii talking about Van... they were both mafia in the previous Omoneko (lmao props, Pandu) game, so that 'Van is an asset as town' looked a bit unatural? Maybe they played together in other times and I just don't remember it tho.

And I'm somewhat fine with Evil and Sakura again cause of hints. Those felt quite rigid.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I gave so many hints already, specially on my hint oriented post, yet on the recap I'm just EH as Hideyoshi. :crying
I wrote down "something he always complains abouy" '_'
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
There are some people I feel like not pushing a lot for now, based on hints, and others I didn't feel that good about their stances, and I'm still not a real fan of ones that refuse to give any piece of hint, as always. There's always something minor you can use as a hint that allows people to tackle your claims later on, in spite of your concerns, that's also strategical and a part of the charm for me (yeah, emphasis on for me). I might be wrong, but the sensation (cause I didn't double check that) I have is that ones that hold on on sharing hints and claim are more often scum than not. I guess giving a pass on hints and random annoying placeholder votes that turn day lynches a real lambdadelta roulette are becoming more and more of a thing, sadly '-'
I've learned my lesson with early hinting in D1 making me the main topic of discussion, the next thing you know, people are giving you +1s for X or Y xD

~
I had it before, could take a lot of my time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top