Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Shouldn't it be 3 partners? 🤔

4 partners implies one team of 5. 3 teams of 5 would be 15 Scum, and that seems like too much?
We have seen weirder stuff, balance rules are irrelevant for the Unholy Trinity (+ revs)

Pretty much what happens when you are on call till closure for a festivity.
If someone mentioned me without taggin Im sorry, but Im not up for an in-depth backread.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh Happy Bday @Farfalla ! :beer
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Apologies but the whole wall is definitely too much to handle at the moment x3x


  • Had largely the same thoughts as Farfs on Faust, I think that's what we've seen several times from newbies or returning veterans who get mafia and feel disoriented enough to stand out.

  • Didn't like anything from Hardy - not the wrong avy thing again, not the messing around, not the usual scum behaviour of complaining that nobody is doing anything useful without actually doing something yourself. That's not to say that townies never do that -3- but the whole doesn't feel like townie Hardy to me. With that mindset, tagging the lowest postcount gang seemed like an attempt at diverting attention too, but might just be D1 tunnel-vision from me I guess.

  • I don't think I've ever been able to read through uhhh... rival spats? So I don't know what to make of saku vs Sam or saku vs Evil. The one who stood out more to me is sakura, felt... more detached than usual.
    • Sam feels a lot more town to me.
    • I don't think I've seen much from mafia Evil to judge from past behaviours but he's kinda like Gry to me, it's much better to keep them in the game with the possibility they're scum than wanting to kill them early because they might be mafia.
  • EH is kind of in the same boat as Hardy for me, albeit a much more comfortable one. Lots of posts but little of use.

  • Cres never fails to make her hints slip right past me, because I can't for the life of me find the one she says she left in her posts. Scum until proven otherwise :hmph also for the play of being somewhat engaged but not really.
    ...And her reads are scary... as always... x3x

  • Getting positive vibes from Misha, slightly less from Cinera but all-in-all nothing of note to say about the newbs.


Everyone else is either in the moderately trusted area or said too little for me to get an idea. If all of the above suddenly turned out to be Innocent Townies, then I'd go for Demon, Marm or Gaj.

So with that in mind: votekill Hardy.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Lots of posts but little of use.
Oh my, but some of my posts are filled with hints. :mono Still I get what you mean.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm inclined to turn against my voters... Shobu felt kinda random and james made a big reason out of it's randomness. I see no reason for you two (three including van?) to be afraid of me.
Dunno which one I should pick...
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
@Purity of Magi and @Copy Panda if you guys didn't like my vote, you could have just said so :pout
I feel like an illusion already

Going back to read the posts and make my own list with everyone's hints so far, things that stand out and such.

So for now
Votekill Gajeel - didn't really like Ange till the last part of Umineko.
Could change of course
Ah, hosts I think you missed my vote.
I'll do the ! next time to make it stand out more 😊
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
For the top 3 voted, Sam is up there for being a little too agressive vs EH, Sakura for... being spammy (?) and Van for being uncooperative... heh until he posted this wall seconds ago heh.

My issue with Sam and Sakura cases is that I didnt quite like EH or Evil, tho this could mean nothing considering half of the players might just be scum, talk about focus.

Im also not a fan of Gry and Hardy, and it has nothing to do with the avi nonsense. The first feels unnaturally civil, the second unnaturally trollish, I straight up didnt like them beyond their first post.

Imma votekill digitaldude tho, he's been way too quiet its almost unsettling.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Update the votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

For the top 3 voted, Sam is up there for being a little too agressive vs EH, Sakura for... being spammy (?) and Van for being uncooperative... heh until he posted this wall seconds ago heh.

My issue with Sam and Sakura cases is that I didnt quite like EH or Evil, tho this could mean nothing considering half of the players might just be scum, talk about focus.

Im also not a fan of Gry and Hardy, and it has nothing to do with the avi nonsense. The first feels unnaturally civil, the second unnaturally trollish, I straight up didnt like them beyond their first post.

Imma votekill digitaldude tho, he's been way too quiet its almost unsettling.
You posted 3 times....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also I have been mafia 3 games in a row before this one.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lambdadelta is your guardian, I am not. Ange is mine, however, tho.

Do not tag me anymore you misfortune of a witch.

I don't agree with her being a manipulative guardian of mine, but yeah, you better listen to her you misfortune of a witch.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
If we have to pick between the top voted I am not willing to go for Sam.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Update the votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You posted 3 times....
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Also I have been mafia 3 games in a row before this one.
You can post little times and say the things you want to say.
Last point is irrelevant.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
MHDayone.exe has stopped working
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well at this rate, Sam really will die. Here's hoping he won't turn out to be a bomb, though in that case I could at least relax early... :XD
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Shobu and James. I hope you both are just being bold and naive.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands

I don't agree with her being a manipulative guardian of mine, but yeah, you better listen to her you misfortune of a witch.
You're just salty your Battler onii-chan gives me more attention~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So uh, absolutely shocked Vandred didn't see what I was doing and took it all as genuine. Waited to see who would take the bait and it took this long to see it.

If I get sniped over... Sam? you know where to look tomorrow.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So uh, absolutely shocked Vandred didn't see what I was doing and took it all as genuine. Waited to see who would take the bait and it took this long to see it.

If I get sniped over... Sam? you know where to look tomorrow.
Vanplan Hardplan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel tempted to lock on Sakura
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hm but at the same time it looks like neither Sam nor Sakura are scum with how peaceful the phase is ending. Otherwise we‘d have some rescue attempts(unless you count the Hardy votes as such).
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Hardy thoughts?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Vanplan Hardplan?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel tempted to lock on Sakura
Expected another kind of player to go for low hanging fruit. Especially given he wrote a whole lot, had a chance to double/triple/quadruple think what was going on, but went through.

I don't buy this level of naivety.

votekill Vandred
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top