Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Nah I just missed it, will look for it.
I had it before, could consume a lot of my time.

Sorry I didn't you didn't have it as I posted it when you asked and even gave me a hug :rolleyes:
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Avoid killing them at night? Have you been in the same game as I have with the three mafia teams? I would have been in mafia team, would instantly shoot these fuckers down, before they shoot me.
Yeah I don‘t believe you.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I already got the role

And you, onegai unless I missed it ? I have to browse back the end of last phase, and i will update recap, asap.

edit typo
Gonna look for it as well, here's mine:
Ah I've shared I can't tell if I'm an illu or not based on role feedbacks from the hosts.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
how tho'? Sam already had 3 votes up his ass and my locked vote, Gry voted and locked vandred to put him in the 3 vote place with sam, sam was town O_O the others with 2 votes weren't in danger since sam had 3 tho'
He did not such a thing? The vote count shows Gry's vote on the newbie Cine.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Wasn't talking about sam obviously, as he had three votes. Just funny how you jumped there. Also, wasn't it at the same time when Gry considered locking Sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who are your suspects for now, Demon-chan?
You can go back and check. I voted and quoted a post before he mentioned sakura.

Atm I'm either voting her or Vandred anyway.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh he actually mentioned locking her nevermind
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You can go back and check. I voted and quoted a post before he mentioned sakura.

Atm I'm either voting her or Vandred anyway.
I'm down to kill Sakura. Saku x Sam always a good choice.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You can go back and check. I voted and quoted a post before he mentioned sakura.

Atm I'm either voting her or Vandred anyway.
oh ffs

you guys rly hate me :)))

fine i offer up for today's lynch. it seems to be everyone's preferred choice, have at it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
We have more hints that say quite little... as in people that hasn't even played 5 games and said they never had it or something.
Usual mafia game ;_;'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
they are considered dead (also mentioned in the day start post)
Does this clash with the shapeshifter win condition? If the Shapeshifter dies, do ALL illusions shatter or just his own? Does this happen if the shapeshifter is illusioned himself?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
oh ffs

you guys rly hate me :)))

fine i offer up for today's lynch. it seems to be everyone's preferred choice, have at it.
What kind of attitude is that? Doesn't fit you at all. Don't just let them win over you like this. What if you have an important role?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,670
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wasn't talking about sam obviously, as he had three votes. Just funny how you jumped there. Also, wasn't it at the same time when Gry considered locking Sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Who are your suspects for now, Demon-chan?
Marm, Lambu and Nii/Sakura.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
We have more hints that say quite little... as in people that hasn't even played 5 games and said they never had it or something.
Usual mafia game ;_;'
Then help pointing out and pressure with me, madame '-'
Starting with yourself.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm missing the case no Sakura. She case a narrowing hint and then there was the argument on how she locked on Sam and seemed alerted about him being a bomb. But alerted how? Was she trying to have someone else to be the last vote on him?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then help pointing out and pressure with me, madame '-'
Starting with yourself.
Are you kidding me? Do you tunnel vision so hard you miss the rest of the posts?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok, but a killer doesn't know if his kill went thru or not, so he can't tell if the person was protected to try a second time (unless I missed some warning rule). So persisting on a single target could be a big waste for them (we don't even have a notion about how many killing parties we're dealing with).
But the killer is unlikely to be alone. I expect 3 killing parties at the very least. It‘s better to hold 1 person safe from all 3, rather than risk walking around targetting widely and shattering illusions.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
Does this clash with the shapeshifter win condition? If the Shapeshifter dies, do ALL illusions shatter or just his own? Does this happen if the shapeshifter is illusioned himself?
SS illusions and mechanically created ones are different from each other (mechanically created ones do not count towards SS wincon). Their stuff only shatters if they are removed from the game, not just by turning into an illusion themselves
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top