Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
@Copy Panda uh i don't remember seeing Herm voting me today, and the link doesn't take me anywhere (says pop up blocked but pop ups are allowed) also hardy's vote doesn't take me to his actual post
I'm probably off for today. Will place vote, but will return to see how things check out.

VOTEKILL MARMALADE

Am trusting in digit reveal, and am seeing more and more benefits in testing his sanity right away. If not tomorrow he might have a lucky second result an other day, when he is not blocked because someone more urgent needs to be blocked, which will be already a huge success. If they choose to kill him instead blocking Sam might be able to revive him and he'd have an other night of action, etc.
You even liked it 15 mins ago lol
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Paranoid Gun Owner, and I think we might have more than one in the game with the amount of players we have ~
I'm guessing they shoot whoever visits them?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Hardy I didnt like the explanation to your approach D1. You said you acted suspiciously to see if someone "fell on the trap" of you being suspicious? Its the Oolong meme all over again...

To me it looked like you were acting suspicious on purpose to appeal indifference, which could be interpreted as confidence. It didnt quite convince me cause you were just not comunicative, something that hasnt improved this day either.

Gry is back to his stubborn self tho, which is a """"good"""" sign (?)... I guess?

The prize to number one spectator of the day goes to Demon btw. Not meaning he's mafia, just that for some reason he's watching more than acting and that warrants attention.

Cinera should die and the only reason he doesnt do it today is because theres multiple others that could taste flames aswell.

EH and Evil have gained a level of confidence today, which is interesting to note.

Farf I have literally no idea, if there was just one chonky mafia I would think she's good but we know thats quite unlikely.

DD move is signature move by him. Pretty high chances of him being scum, the move is complete nonsense even by his standards. He only claims top roles early when he's pressured about it, not out of the blue (like when he claimed spy D2 multiple times)

And theres more to speak of.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You don‘t really get it do you, disappointing Lambu.
No, I get your point. What I dont get is your stubborness in thinking that is the correct way. If you are being truly rational about it you would realize the other approach brings other benefits aswell.

Your fixation for almost 10 pages is disappointing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No, I get your point. What I dont get is your stubborness in thinking that is the correct way. If you are being truly rational about it you would realize the other approach brings other benefits aswell.

Your fixation for almost 10 pages is disappointing.
It's precisely because I am being truly rational that I have calculated all approaches and determined this one to be correct.

The fixation stems on a lot of people talking back with non-arguments or honestly really just wrong assessments. Which I'll just ignore then since it seems like a failed cause.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Paranoid Gun Owner, and I think we might have more than one in the game with the amount of players we have ~
You're just sowing the seeds to later claim on day 8 say that 3 docs, 4 BGs and 5 PGOs are believable in a 30+ player pool session. I didn't annoyed the council so much for so many roles, just for X copies of the usual suspects roles.
Sus, Gaj, sus.:nah
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm guessing they shoot whoever visits them?
Paranoid Gun Owner (Townie): The Paranoid Gun Owner does not choose when to use his ability, but if he is targetted during the night then he kills whomever targetted him, regardless of aliance. (GAME 10) But he has only one bullet in his gun. (GAME 37)

Cinera should die and the only reason he doesnt do it today is because theres multiple others that could taste flames aswell.

I'm siding with you Lambu, and I agree about most of what you've said, but why Cinera over Shobu or Erinyes for example?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
For a matter of fact I still haven't seen a single other approach with benefits anywhere close to the one I was suggesting. But sure pretend like there's many equal standings.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You're just sowing the seeds to later claim on day 8 say that 3 docs, 4 BGs and 5 PGOs are believable in a 30+ player pool session. I didn't annoyed the council so much for so many roles, just for X copies of the usual suspects roles.
Sus, Gaj, sus.
No, I think you got the wrong idea there James.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm siding with you Lambu, and I agree about most of what you've said, but why Cinera over Shobu or Erinyes for example?
i think misha made some valid points on that topic
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh right... Sakura

Chances are she's a cornered mafia with erratic choices, chances are she's not giving that much thought to her actions. I can follow Evil's concerns but I feel theres a bit of tunnel visioning here.

After Sakura exploded I cannot tell anymore, it could go anywhere since scenarios like this one happened already, both when she was mafia and town, so she's the cointoss option of the day.

Asako either gives neutral vibes or absurdly scum ones. You guys can read her first post of the day for reference. Seems interested in pushing for information, but chickens out when its asked from her.

Shinobi, Maryxi, Marm are all in the same bunch of "we are here, but actually no". Shobu is 100% afk and Daws follows, tho he spoke about himself to balance the scales.

More to talk about.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
reasonable. If we can confirm Digital Dude's sanity, they could be a valuable asset to Town
Or he can wait and confirm it himself like all dets usually do and not make us lynch a supposed townie when the game is all about keeping townie numbers up especially as we don't know how many killers they are, each lynch form now on is very important for townie so lynching just to confirm a sanity of a supposed probably gonna be forever useless DD cuz mafia won't leave him alone is dumb

Form how i see it, mafia benefits more form the marma lynch than townie, i mean marma isn't gonna espace so why lynch now when we have some info on her, at least she in the spot light

I know at least that marma helps and give hints unlike some other people that even late game i forever gonna distrust like shobu cuz they not giving us anything but just there
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top