Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,691
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Really? I think he's been playing rather safe so far, with conversation points that are soft around the edges to not trigger attention. He has a bit more confidence than in his mafia games tho but it could be improvement on his side.
Hm that was mostly based on his DD's comments. Gonna re-read his posts.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
OMO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

jesus christ :))) did you choose the character? XDDDD feel like she fits marma :)))
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy I didnt like the explanation to your approach D1. You said you acted suspiciously to see if someone "fell on the trap" of you being suspicious? Its the Oolong meme all over again...

To me it looked like you were acting suspicious on purpose to appeal indifference, which could be interpreted as confidence. It didnt quite convince me cause you were just not comunicative, something that hasnt improved this day either.

Gry is back to his stubborn self tho, which is a """"good"""" sign (?)... I guess?

The prize to number one spectator of the day goes to Demon btw. Not meaning he's mafia, just that for some reason he's watching more than acting and that warrants attention.

Cinera should die and the only reason he doesnt do it today is because theres multiple others that could taste flames aswell.

EH and Evil have gained a level of confidence today, which is interesting to note.

Farf I have literally no idea, if there was just one chonky mafia I would think she's good but we know thats quite unlikely.

DD move is signature move by him. Pretty high chances of him being scum, the move is complete nonsense even by his standards. He only claims top roles early when he's pressured about it, not out of the blue (like when he claimed spy D2 multiple times)

And theres more to speak of.
It's a bit of both. Was planning on not caring about the next game I played (and it ended up being a 30+ people game to boot making that more enticing) and went with it. Thing is, I assumed everyone paying a tiny bit of attention would see through.

Speaking of not caring, @Sakura Taichou I can't be arsed to do the drawing and all that.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Not sure if it helps, but this is what I gathered so far in terms of ''sus'' for now.
There is a lot more to be added, to be honest, but I want to probe a bit more. It might also contain a lot of newbie mistakes, but hey, I am trying.
So this is what my paranoia led me to:


JINX - About her role '' @Equaling Heaven reread my posts for that information
Crescent Jinx Post #140 - No information given ''
-Made reference to prostitute but it was more of a joke than a hint
-'' Going to vote kill Vandred '' ( Random kill? Not enough interaction from Vandred )
-'' it’s a very good chance I’m the walking dead right now after what I said D1.
Will catch up soon before I go to work. I want to see what my target says.'' - (The only post that is trying to defend her mistake. Almost seems that she realized her mistake, didn't try to make any claims)


CINERA - Refused to give hint on day 1
-Slightly Hinted at an active role only when being pressured, although he was asked twice by Grysun
- Became active only after he was called out, until now no sound defense was made against the sus claim
-Is following the bandwagon votes and did not add any insights on suspicious activities or players (Could be a lack of experience, but I doubt it )

DEMONSPEED - Vote kill Mazino no motives declared
- '' Push ppl for lynch '' (way to aggressive for townie ? )
-GrySun said: ''To anyone reading this: tell me your opinion on the short Hardy-Vand interactions from yesterday.''
Demon Speed said :''Neutral about this ATM. It's hard for me to read Hardy.'' ( Replies are kept short without much info)
-@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB Killing actions have a SS effect in this game so does it mean they are all Priority 2? (interested killing mechanics when others are discussing illusion mechanics )
-He suspects Marm, Lambu and Nii/Sakura. (Have not seen enough interaction from Lambu, Bandwagon on Sakura, Have not checked Nii in-depth, Marm at the moment is being investigated)


SHAD -had a few cinera likes might just be the paranoia talking
- ''@Vandred, @Tatsumaki and @SonOfDaws didn't yet say much.'' maybe ok? I don't mind a useless active/passive claim :wtf .It helps to narrow down what you can claim later, and btw I only have ~5 games as town, that doesn't leave many choices.'' ( sus)
-@Votekill lambu, placeholder. (needs to be further inspected)
-This Day 1 didn't go well at all, we didn't have any newbies voting the Top voted, meaning probably they didn't feel like saving anyone, makes me think it was between town. (not a lot of newbies; creating discord between townies )
-@GrySon Sam wasn't mafia and nobody looked like was willing to save him, couldn't tell what up from the votes. (discord between townies)
-@Farfalla Hint I gave yesterday limit my role to 5 choices, you don't think that good enough? ('' btw I only have ~5 games as town, that doesn't leave many choices'' maybe also a coincidence, need to research more the rolls)
-Dude it's been 5 games since then, I'm avoiding voting late because'' because of previous games ( Player pattern should be checked with previous games? )


TATSUMAKI- Claimed active role but has not given any insights
- Old player? If so, she only made a troll summary around post 200 '' Sakura vs Evil (as always) Sakura vs Sam (but they've been at it for the past few days) Hardy trolling and being weird (doesn't it happen often ?) ''

?MARMALADE?- DD claimed she is Mafia
- ''My role is active'' /'' Not much of an aggressive player I think''
- Not enough interactions with other players nor a lot of hints, mostly friendly posts
-No counterclaim against DD claim for now
-More probing needs to be done
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I forgot about Faust, Holt, Bel, Misha and Tatsu

Basically all of them low on participation, but Holt seems to talk with property when he does, hes not "afraid" of speaking and I like it. Sadly he's been like this when mafia but I would give him benefit of doubt.
Misha is playing more the town newbie over the mafia newbie.
Bel is playing textbook scum under the radar, could be intentional? Yes, but I cannot know that and it lights alarms.

Faust is Nii 2.0 with the comfortable position, which I dont like one bit. Worth pressuring, and heavily.
Tatsu I think she dropped a strong hint (?) or maybe Im mixing with someone else. Playing quite safe too, thats for sure.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Finally caught up x3x


About the @Hardy "gamble", if you're pulling a WYIS you're supposed to have something to back that plan up, otherwise you're just being the POV of that Joseph Joestar meme. As I said yesterday I'm willing to be proven wrong about you... but right now I feel like only seeing you flipping town would convince me.

On the protection targeting plan, I might have argued for both sides to have merit earlier today, but after the reveals and claims we're already starting to get, I agree with the Gry side (which overlaps with Evil's opinion on DD's play, which is more of a silver lining imo); focusing on keeping a few trusted townies "untouchable" feels better than shooting in the dark with 29 possible targets, and even if we have three mafia teams there's a limit to how they can succeed in killing and blocking all the right targets.

Since @Farfalla asked so nicely, I can say my role has three fundamental flaws, one of which was imperfectly fixed by the mechanics. There you go '3'

As for my current suspects, the people who reacted with immediate distrust to DD have jumped up the list (Asako, Maryxxi, Shad although he presented his point a little better); sakura has stayed right on top alongside Hardy (can definitely see them being together); Marm and Cinera both need to claim or they're both players I'd agree with lynching.


(Apologies if I made some incorrect assumptions, but I had to skim considerably and most of the discussions have been fragmentary and repetitive. I'll be checking some stuff more in-depth if I can find enough time...)
Not rly? Like, thr Oolong / WYIS story wasn't absurdly obvious. You could tell something was off but well people have weird games. I was 100% committing to being a shitlord.

Gry pointed out your behaviour in the last minutes and that slows me down a lot but I'm still shocked you didn't see it, specially given you actually analysed it.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
I'd suggest you(and everyone) to follow Lambu's example in saying your thoughts a bit about every player, looks better than you being hung up over 1 person + may lead to useful info.
  1. DD : as I expressed before I m skeptical about his claim and I don’t like his idea of lynching marma today.
  2. Hardy : i grew a bit sus of him yesterday. + i mostly don’t like how he’s been too focused on sakura. He started it yesterday with the argument that she’s too spammy and then it continued today on idk what anymore. I would appreciate it if he could summarize his case on her, as I have not been able to understand what’s the matter with her. Apologies if I’ll make u repeat urself, blame it on me having to catch up every once in a while while studying.
  3. Ppl who are confident about dd’s plan (evil, farf, gry too?… Anyways I have not noted them but yeah that squad) I still dont understand the urgency to try dd’s plan today and don’t understand why u re confident about him. Besides this dd support i have no other suspicions on them . I could be wrong about dd and they are right. Overall I don’t mind being on their sus list for questioning dd, cuz it's I share the same suspicions on them just cuz of dd.
  4. marma : just not sure why she's not doing much defending herself.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If anyone cares about my 2 cents on dd: like I said, he has done it before, as town and scum. Nothing new nor too crazy there. The result itself is pretty worthless, Marm's reaction (or lack of one) is more concerning (but she insists she's busy so I'll wait till she actually writes anything about it I guess).
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
  1. DD : as I expressed before I m skeptical about his claim and I don’t like his idea of lynching marma today.
  2. Hardy : i grew a bit sus of him yesterday. + i mostly don’t like how he’s been too focused on sakura. He started it yesterday with the argument that she’s too spammy and then it continued today on idk what anymore. I would appreciate it if he could summarize his case on her, as I have not been able to understand what’s the matter with her. Apologies if I’ll make u repeat urself, blame it on me having to catch up every once in a while while studying.
  3. Ppl who are confident about dd’s plan (evil, farf, gry too?… Anyways I have not noted them but yeah that squad) I still dont understand the urgency to try dd’s plan today and don’t understand why u re confident about him. Besides this dd support i have no other suspicions on them . I could be wrong about dd and they are right. Overall I don’t mind being on their sus list for questioning dd, cuz it's I share the same suspicions on them just cuz of dd.
  4. marma : just not sure why she's not doing much defending herself.
funny how all my thoughts (besides the hardy one) are based on dd's claim xD reminds me of my first game when i focused too much on him and based all my assumptions on that, the ending was tragic
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ppl who are confident about dd’s plan (evil, farf
I'm not confident about his plan '-' I'm saying Marm doesn't look trustworthy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

which, sorry missed it
Please, share your unimportant role, if you wasn't minding getting lynched.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah , sorry found it, I can I said I will today
Ok, but what's the difference between now and later?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top