Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Tell me who you guys would vote for over marmalade.
hardy/gry lover either way the other dies tomorrow too (win win like 2 games ago when i was right about) even though the other will be illusion we'll know they're lover cuz their lynched partner will turn up as lover.
Cinera
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am catching up.

Did you find something about Sakura or?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Oh what did Vand do?
He said I'm on the same boat as Hardy and I don't even had any kind of direct or indirect interaction with the guy. And that my posts are of little use when in fact I gave so many hints you guys could write a book with it. I felt like it was a random accusation? Just like the other two I'd vote for. You can say it would kind of feel like a personal vote, but I'm not comfortable around inactive players who point fingers at others like this.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Tell me who you guys would vote for over marmalade.
I think bp is up there with bomb for last resort mafia claim, I did it myself few games ago, I don't remember the last time we hed a legit BP.

It a big game and you could argue the real bp would counter claim? But sakura is all over the place with the current pressure from farf, other options are the people laying low or not playing.

Also sakura would confirm / implicate one more player so that something for tomorrow, compare to marm which doesn't tell us anything if you at least say: lynch me if I'm wrong, I may consider it but you are both acting confident and leaving the door open to say, I never claimed I was sane.

But 17 hours left.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Short special episode time~








~​
Nooo don‘t spoonfeed it bit by bit! We need it all at once, ideally postgame.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hardy/gry lover either way the other dies tomorrow too (win win like 2 games ago when i was right about) even though the other will be illusion we'll know they're lover cuz their lynched partner will turn up as lover.
Cinera
You don‘t even believe this crackpot theory yourself. Lovers in 31 player game :lmao
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I also think you've been a bit passive btw, Erin-chi. Town Erin is more inquisitive, imo. And like Marm, that's not about the post count. Could you share more about your role?
Nope, wont say anything else, I've said too much, I m sorry farf, I'm townie tho. trust me ! But I wouldnt be surprsied if some people know my role, that Gry sudden urge to lynch me makes me feel if he's mafia, he might know my role, or hes trying to divert attention from someone. How can i be inquisitive i dont even know if Im alive, we have close to no infos about killing parties, and we dont know who is dead nor their role nor affiliations, sorry Im just powerless here, Im trying to read into people behaviour but it's an unusual setting and with that size its hard. Day 2 looks to me like a day 1.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Here we go again.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nope, wont say anything else, I've said too much, I m sorry farf, I'm townie tho. trust me ! But I wouldnt be surprsied if some people know my role, that Gry sudden urge to lynch me makes me feel if he's mafia, he might know my role, or hes trying to divert attention from someone. How can i be inquisitive i dont even know if Im alive, we have close to no infos about killing parties, and we dont know who is dead nor their role nor affiliations, sorry Im just powerless here, Im trying to read into people behaviour but it's an unusual setting and with that size its hard. Day 2 looks to me like a day 1.
I have no clue on your role, but neither have you by the looks of it.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oh did you even share something ? :grumble coz up to page 32 I havent found any hint or anything from you (unless I missed it ?), shall we lynch you according to your own criteria ?
I did, and I believe we should lynch you, not me.

Erin is playing the overseer like every gamesge's mafia. Then when someone calls her on it she will get defensive and vote back out of spite. Not badass town Erin for sure.
Love how right Lambu was on this one lol.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I am town, but who are the most suspicious/under radar people you talk of? I didn‘t catch the last couple pages, just responded to the notificatio when you tagged me and am seeing here now.
Are you for a Marm lynch?
No lol, we need to check DD sanity 1st, I was not talking about Marm but all potential suspicous players and those who keeps low profile.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No lol, we need to check DD sanity 1st, I was not talking about Marm but all potential suspicous players and those who keeps low profile.
Names Erin, give me names.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think bp is up there with bomb for last resort mafia claim, I did it myself few games ago, I don't remember the last time we hed a legit BP.

It a big game and you could argue the real bp would counter claim? But sakura is all over the place with the current pressure from farf, other options are the people laying low or not playing.

Also sakura would confirm / implicate one more player so that something for tomorrow, compare to marm which doesn't tell us anything if you at least say: lynch me if I'm wrong, I may consider it but you are both acting confident and leaving the door open to say, I never claimed I was sane.

But 17 hours left.
hah?

can you explain a bit differently? are you saying i'm false claiming and prepping terrain for my lynch tomorrow?

just checking, depending on your answer I'll assume you're taking hardy's side.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You cannot fault me for seeing you just deflect for "those people" if you don't have specific cases.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

hah?

can you explain a bit differently? are you saying i'm false claiming and prepping terrain for my lynch tomorrow?

just checking, depending on your answer I'll assume you're taking hardy's side.
Why tomorrow if we can end your misery today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top