Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,686
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Interesting moves Evil, 180 switch because of a random: X is Guilty.

It doesn't tell us anything shad? It doesn't tell us anything??? Well for 1), it tell us that you are actively working to hinter town in upgrading their detecitve by narrowing down a sanity.
It doesn't tell us that, you are just slandering me.
The detective already has a built in way to get Upgraded, don't reveal D2.
DD is not a new player.

2) This detective will have to be kept in check by the mafia from that point on. Meaning we successfully disable their escort(s) as the mafia will also not know the sanity of the detective and will consider him a legit threat no matter what.
What?
The detective can be blocked or killed and that that.
So the plan is to protect a blocked DD until the game ends?
You are using reverse logic, the detective needs to know his sanity and then reveal his target, not we kill a random person so that mafia can't tell the detective sanity.

3) The other detectives might be able to narrow down their own sanity by seeing what sanity digital's might be.
This is just false, you are making stuff up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm sleepy and the thread is moving too fast for me, will catch up slowly.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh wow, i can still change it and vote you, its not too late :blush
What did you expect, Im not going to follow you blindly ? Im playing by myself.

Maybe you know things I dont know, if so care to share so we bad players like me, learn to vote properly ? Dont count on me to follow any wagon tho. But if you have interesting things to share do it instead of criticizing !
Erin, it's the second time you vote me. How am I even suspicious :nah.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
Imagine if Hardy and Gry are really Lovers and they are "flirting" openly like this to alert the Threesome Candidate.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Interesting moves Evil, 180 switch because of a random: X is Guilty.
It's really not about a guilty or innocent, it's about a role claim that has absolutely no benefit to do as mafia in a multi-mafia 31-player game setting. What's your role claim by the way? ;)

It doesn't tell us that, you are just slandering me.
The detective already has a built in way to get Upgraded, don't reveal D2.
DD is not a new player..
Precisely, there is a guaranteed second result coming with this mechanic, should mafia not intervene with an escort.


What?
The detective can be blocked or killed and that that.
So the plan is to protect a blocked DD until the game ends?
You are using reverse logic, the detective needs to know his sanity and then reveal his target, not we kill a random person so that mafia can't tell the detective sanity.
Killed, again, guarantees still an investigation and possibility to talk. It's really just block only. We can 100% tell where their escort will be tomorrow. Spies can pick that up if we get lucky.

This is just false, you are making stuff up.
It's not? Very rational thinking to assume there are less likely to be same-sanity detectives in the game. Game history shows that.

We did not even talk about the possibility for him to be revived later with a confirmed sanity and an other guaranteed investigation / block-prediction.

Now explain to me again letting Marmalade live, other than you not losing a team member?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
since no one is up for hardy lover lynch I'm thinking of changing my vote to either marm... just to check sanity at least one player less but good det role, even though he'll be constantly blocked if she's mafo, but at least they won't block the other active players.... or since so far I only trust Erin (misha, lambu, evil and EH most over the others) I might change to Demon.

But i'd REALLY REALLY LOVE TO GET LOVERS OUT OF THE GAME, if it wasn't obvious from 2 games ago how much I HATE that faction. Hopefully it is now.

Another thing i want to mention on the lover note, as soon as Gry got the lover 2 games ago from the mechanic, his playstyle changed completely and is IDENTICAL to what he's acting like now.


but yeah, don't listen to me, what do I know. jfc
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Misha is very enthusiastic and it looks like to her, people not being as agreeable or enthusiastic as her as suspicious like the fellow newbie Cinera. I don't like this.

Ah, I am awfully sorry, but I do believe you might have mistaken ''enthusiasm'' for fact-checking, information probing, and contribution to the game.
But I do find it interesting that you would take his side and single pick me, seeing how many townies were already suspicious of Cinera, before I added my information on him.
Now I do hope that you are not throwing such claims also due to my suspicion list.

Either way, interesting statements, all were duly noted for further investigation.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is the perfect game for a substitute teacher.
Did we not axe the role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh no we did not. DD is right.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Imagine if Hardy and Gry are really Lovers and they are "flirting" openly like this to alert the Threesome Candidate.
And then imagine Farfy is Threesome and it all gets awkward :feelsbadman
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
Ah, I am awfully sorry, but I do believe you might have mistaken ''enthusiasm'' for fact-checking, information probing, and contribution to the game.
But I do find it interesting that you would take his side and single pick me, seeing how many townies were already suspicious of Cinera, before I added my information on him.
Now I do hope that you are not throwing such claims also due to my suspicion list.

Either way, interesting statements, all were duly noted for further investigation.
I might be biased. He is a fellow ToG fan after all :catshrug .

I perfectly understand being suspicious of him but I feel like you are going under the radar compared to him . I can't help but put you two together because you are both newbies.

A new player who is more disagreeable to the more experienced players is more trustworthy IMO.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It's really not about a guilty or innocent, it's about a role claim that has absolutely no benefit to do as mafia in a multi-mafia 31-player game setting. What's your role claim by the way? ;)
My role is:
;)
[/QUOTE]

Precisely, there is a guaranteed second result coming with this mechanic, should mafia not intervene with an escort.
A second result isn't enough, detective need to confirm his sanity not get 2 results.
But let assume you are not just talking non sense: Why are you rushing then? let wait until the second result is here that you claim will clear everything.

Killed, again, guarantees still an investigation and possibility to talk. It's really just block only. We can 100% tell where their escort will be tomorrow. Spies can pick that up if we get lucky.
You said yourself it a 31 player game and you don't see DD doing this move, yet somehow it very important to know where the mafia escort will be on N2, out of 29 players :/

It's not? Very rational thinking to assume there are less likely to be same-sanity detectives in the game. Game history shows that.
That what you believe, you can't force me to accept your world view, I believe there is a high chance hosts will troll us with detectives similar to last game.

We did not even talk about the possibility for him to be revived later with a confirmed sanity and an other guaranteed investigation / block-prediction.
You are not considering that we are losing multiple people at night and that this is an attempts at causing the second miss lynch.
You are not considering this is an attempt at gaining trust by killing another mafia member.

Now explain to me again letting Marmalade live, other than you not losing a team member?
Can you stop making stuff up? I said anybody could me mafia for all I know, I said I will vote the players that are not hinting / participating.

~
You are like someone saying he saw a ghost, and is expecting everyone to believe him because he said so.
It DD who needs to provide proof for his accusations, not me who needs to prove that he didn't provide any proof.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I mean guys... Sakura is 90% mafia right now, if not higher. There are higher chances of DD being det than her being BP lol

Imagine if Hardy and Gry are really Lovers and they are "flirting" openly like this to alert the Threesome Candidate.
If thats true I will have to give props to them, wouldnt even be mad.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I might be biased. He is a fellow ToG fan after all :catshrug .

I perfectly understand being suspicious of him but I feel like you are going under the radar compared to him . I can't help but put you two together because you are both newbies.

A new player who is more disagreeable to the more experienced players is more trustworthy IMO.
squise me? How is Cinera contributing anything compared to Misha who made a pretty detailed analysis of her thoughts on many players she's sus of.
Is it maybe because you feel threatened since you're on that list?
All I'm seeing here Demon is you defending a mafia co-worker, and am more inclined to follow Erin's guts on you because of this comment.
Keep talking, please.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You are not considering this is an attempt at gaining trust by killing another mafia member.
Most of the stuff you are replying is desperate mafia trying to defy logic so wont even bother, but why is killing a mafia bad? Please elaborate.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Most of the stuff you are replying is desperate mafia trying to defy logic, but why is killing a mafia bad? Please elaborate.
Oh so that the only thing you could take out of context?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I said anybody could me mafia for all I know, I said I will vote the players that are not hinting / participating.
Marmalade did not hint and is not very participating, so why not vote her, please explain.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,388
Gender
Male
Country
France
squise me? How is Cinera contributing anything compared to Misha who made a pretty detailed analysis of her thoughts on many players she's sus of.
Is it maybe because you feel threatened since you're on that list?
All I'm seeing here Demon is you defending a mafia co-worker, and am more inclined to follow Erin's guts on you because of this comment.
Keep talking, please.
:errr I didn't say he is contributing more. I said that his behavior makes me trust him more compared to her.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Marmalade did not hint and is not very participating, so why not vote her, please explain.
That what I said.
I've already said I don't vote at the start of the day if you read anything before trying to push your agenda like you did in the beginning of the day.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh so that the only thing you could take out of context?
Is it out of context? Did you not just argue that killing marmalade is bad because digital could be Mafia detective who found an other mafia to kill for creditability? Is it not what you said?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Is it out of context? Did you not just argue that killing marmalade is bad because digital could be Mafia detective who found an other mafia to kill for creditability? Is it not what you said?
No it not what I said, I said you are trusting DD without considering the reasons behind his move, just saying this is the best plan ever let do it without giving a single reason.

Btw I debunked all your reasons that why you switched to this tactic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top