Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why would I bait some Spies on N1, they are perfectly capable finding their own targets. If they want they can check me anytime.

Besides, I still remember feeling all save with SM and a legit N1 target, just to be screwed by a lying Spy-play.
Just that usually like this you get 100% confirmed asap. Works later too but it‘s more likely there to be fishy people to check instead, so N1 is the least bad one to give away for it, but not too important now.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can you remind me why you believe Sakura is a better choice exactly?
At this point due to Marm's ambiguity I'm not sure Sakura is a better choice. It's the dumb piling on her that bugs me, reminds me of my lynch in saint seiya.

But how about both being similarly scummy?

Again, Sakura being OK to explode on Sam because her role was "unimportant" (then she claimed bulletproof COME ON) but later she says she didn't want to die... All while never communicating anything which meant someone valuable could had exploded in her place AND letting Sam die despite her seeing him as a bomb.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I guess if we happen to lynch a Mafia today, I will be digging up Sam again. So, anyone wanna check their sanity, feel free.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Farfalla you been asking marma why she said she was kinda useful but not that it's important
Lala who the fuck says they important role day1/day2 that's like asking to be killed
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
(Im scared Farfy might kill me if I give you too much attention)

In all seriousness: I considered going for a lot of people, but in the end you have to pick one. Wanted to go with either someone who either claimed active or left ambiguous hints about their role. Narrowed it down to those I just don’t know how to feel about to - Ended up going for Crescent because her hints confused me and just a feeling. Wanted it to help making up my mind about her.
What do you think of Sakura?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Hardy Belserion asked me and I did reply. On phone rn so looking up the post is a pain but in summary: I cant ever read Cres, always confuses me with her and and therefore was curious.

@Shad will probably go for Daws in an attempt save myself (as he is the highest voted after me I think). Though I doubt that really helps much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*with her hints
The way you are playing is very passive and in your shoes I will be making a case for who to lynch and it probably won't be Daws, it seems you are just looking at the votes, not reading what people are saying on who they distrust the most of today, unless you have a good reason to not do that :edu
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘d rather go Erin than Sakura.

Hardy keep in mind the piling could also make sense for another mafia team to do.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Huh about the votes I'm pretty sure marma have more as i remember shobu and other voting for her, i thought she had more
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
MarmaladeSky: I'm hesitant to vote you based on a single Detective result, but iirc you made a post about there most likely being more than one spy in the game that just felt like covering your bases in case someone else jumped out to claim they're spy as well. Still I would like to see what Jinx has to say to your reveal.

Erinyes: I didn't like the knee jerk "no u!!" reaction every time someone implied you could be Mafia. I agree with those who said Townie Erin is usually more inquisitive and you just feel really off to me. There was also a post you made about you possibly being an illusion already and that is affecting the way you're playing. I'll go back and look for it but it didn't make sense to me when I read it and hopefully you can clarify what you meant if I find it.

My vote will go to one of you if nothing crazy happens in the final hour.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla you been asking marma why she said she was kinda useful but not that it's important
Lala who the fuck says they important role day1/day2 that's like asking to be killed
She said that after she was at risk of being lynched lmao... She was claiming her death was fine 'cause she was unimportant, you're rly stretching here.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,901
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I have to run right now or else I will be late. So cannot answer the tags :( sorry.

!Votekill Daws
Daws, where are youu
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I‘d rather go Erin than Sakura.

Hardy keep in mind the piling could also make sense for another mafia team to do.
Or her own team giving up, sure. I just think that it's odd having not newbies just pile like that. If the distrust was legit they'd had said anything of substance instead of gambling on dd having the one correct sanity oit of 4.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I‘d rather go Erin than Sakura.

Hardy keep in mind the piling could also make sense for another mafia team to do.
Your issue is the same as Belserion?

I'd need to go back as I didn't pay much attention to her ngl.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have to run right now or else I will be late. So cannot answer the tags :( sorry.

!Votekill Daws
Daws, where are youu
Lol what
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Or her own team giving up, sure. I just think that it's odd having not newbies just pile like that. If the distrust was legit they'd had said anything of substance instead of gambling on dd having the one correct sanity oit of 4.
So? That doesn't mean other scums taking a ride on her make her legit. And you can use that to pressure them in spite of what she is.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or her own team giving up, sure. I just think that it's odd having not newbies just pile like that. If the distrust was legit they'd had said anything of substance instead of gambling on dd having the one correct sanity oit of 4.
I agree but this is far too bold of mafia to do, I think Evil really just believes in that it's worth it and Farf is not voting for the DD result. Most odd voters there would be James and Demon imo. Though Nii and Shobu I also don't quite get.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
AAAAAAA
So here’s the thing. So far I’m in page 51, class is starting now and it won’t end before this day phase ends.
Again I’m still not convinced with the Lynch marma plan + I heavily distrust DD.
I’m leaning towards voting DD.
But, considering that I still have 10 fcking pages to read I m hesitant about my vote cuz i dont know what marma or DD said more about this topic
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Your issue is the same as Belserion?
Kinda. Bel said she is not playing as usual, and I also see a lot of mafia-Erin in her posts. Could be wrong and she's just being afraid sitting on a super strong town role but after this many games I don't think any role would faze her like this, especially with so many players that individuals are more expendable than ever. So her reluctance looks more like a mafia than a strong townie role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top