Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,628
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I hate those series related hints '-' Then the Umineko readers are all mafia and you gave the intel to them while townies still know shit.
Not saying that's the case, but just to portrait why those hints are a pain and silly.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Kinda curious what role you think considering didn't you say you don't know the character and yet my role is Mariaish


uuuuuuuuuu

I expected those that know the series to guess it not you
I have an idea, and it fits the game pretty well, not a fan of your takes for cases tho.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
it's clear to me why you're "popular" in this game, and it's not because of your analytical skills, you seem to lack those, but because of your manipulative skills, so props to you on that. I'm not twisting ppl's words it's you who keeps doing that, not impressed.

Please for god's sake don't ignore me! Whatever will I do with myself, oh lordie!


AHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT.

damn i'm good
ah wait I was John Snow there, i thought she targeted Demon not Gry. Hmph sad panda
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Crescent Jinx time is up soon, we need your input urgently, please don't wait until 5 minutes before end of the day.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I hate those series related hints '-' Then the Umineko readers are all mafia and you gave the intel to them while townies still know shit.
Not saying that's the case, but just to portrait why those hints are a pain and silly.
Her hinting is pretty solid, she cannot move a lot from what she said.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Anyways back to marma, I'm gonna bet she townie, mark myyy wordssss

I hate those series related hints '-' Then the Umineko readers are all mafia and you gave the intel to them while townies still know shit.
Not saying that's the case, but just to portrait why those hints are a pain and silly.
I mean dude why are you focusing only on that
Like i gave two other hints yet you all focusing on that one hint acting like i never said sth else

Like seriously lala i said that i had my role before and that I'm not stressed aka not sth like det
Plus when you check my role list you see that half of it were like investigation role /protection/and hoe and all that is out

Like i think i only have 4 roles left in my list that could be the role but one of them is screaming it's the one, like man dude you lazy
I gave more than half the people here and you still don't like my uuu hint, my uuuu hint make it easier to guess which of the 4 or so it is
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,049
Gender
Female
Country
France
In the end I was never able to catch up.
Each time I read 10 pages and go do something else for a little while 10 more pages have appeared in the meantime.

Marmalade being up there means you guys went with DD's plan ? Or did something else happen ?

What is the deal with Daws ?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Kinda curious what role you think considering didn't you say you don't know the character and yet my role is Mariaish


uuuuuuuuuu

I expected those that know the series to guess it not you
i didn't say i think i know your role cuz of Maria character xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and i might be completely wrong but for now I think i'm on track
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Went back and read a bit.

I've said it before, but lynching me wouldn't be a big loss to this game anyway. It's a huge game, losing 1 townie shouldn't matter so much. Perhaps it'll give you some answers and leads for tomorrow. And at least I've achieved being useful for town like that.






I never said my role wasn’t relevant to the game though. Simply feel pretty disposable as we have a huge fucking game to deal with, and I am not the only spy out there - always doubt my targeting so I don’t like to put myself in the “yes important role” category.




@Shad will probably go for Daws in an attempt save myself (as he is the highest voted after me I think). Though I doubt that really helps much.
I have to run right now or else I will be late. So cannot answer the tags :( sorry.

!Votekill Daws
Daws, where are youu
Marm if you are ok with dying and feel disposable what's even the point in trying to get daws lynched just to save yourself? Why not share someone you have issues with and go for that person instead?
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
My Vandred vote was a placeholder, and I don't have a better Lynch candidate than Marmalade at the moment, so I'll be switching my vote to them.

Vote Lynch: Marmalade.

Could someone please explain the case against SonofDaws?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm not focusing only on that, it was a criticism to the reasoning 'cause I don't like it, not something to make you look like scum based on or to say you didn't hint enough.
Well sadly lala, i don't care if you liked it or not, u can just ignore it and make it like it's not there and for those that can guess it it's there as a bonus, i never gave it as a hint alone cuz i knew not a lot of people will get it, i saw an opportunity to make it as a hint and so i did when i saw my role
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I mean, we all knew afking was going to be supereffective this game. By talking little they dont give means of incrimination.

My Vandred vote was a placeholder, and I don't have a better Lynch candidate than Marmalade at the moment, so I'll be switching my vote to them.

Vote Lynch: Marmalade.

Could someone please explain the case against SonofDaws?
That he's the most afk of all I guess.
The thing is he said more in 4 posts than some of the other afkers so its not a logical choice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top