Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
VOTEKILL MARM ....Before i cant manage it on time
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
This trio what I remember were most vocal about trying to not get Marmalde lynched for various reasons.
Shouldn't Sakura also be there then.

Not that I suspect them or anything, but their defence of Marmalade was the one I found the most convincing (it actually made me Town read them since it felt genuine).
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Shouldn't Sakura also be there then.

Not that I suspect them or anything, but their defence of Marmalade was the one I found the most convincing (it actually made me Town read them since it felt genuine).
Perhaps. Though I must have not remembered, because she is liking all my posts, making me think she's agreeing with my arguments. :hmm
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Doctor, Bomb Diffuser or Bodyguard.

Has no relevance. Relevance comes from Marmalade claiming to have spied on Jinx. Saying Jinx targetted shinobi. Jinx said she targetted Shad.
oh snap! what is happening
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
On the third twilight, those who remain shall praise my noble name



💀 Vote count 💀

Day 3 Ends in


💀 Votes [26/28] [Updated till 2022] 💀

DO NOT FORGET TO BOLD YOUR VOTE.
​

Crescent_Jinx - 11x (Erinyes [1487], Evil3ye [1555], Hardy [1653], JamesRye [1672], Shad [1692], Faust [1699], Sakura Taichou [1732], Shinobi [1835], SonofDaws [1894], AwkwardMisha [1912], Equaling Heaven [1970])

Equaling Heaven - 8x (Cinera [1442] Cinera unvoted. Check! [1824], Asako [1844], Vandred [1979], Holt [1984], Farfalla [1532] [1987], Gajeel [1988], Tatsumaki [2000], Belserion [2003])
Tatsumaki - 3x (Haya-san (1927)], Nii [1969], digitaldude [1609] [1994])
Maryxxi - 2x (GrySun [1899], Mazino [1972])

GrySun - 1x (Shobu_Yoruchi [1416])
Erinyes - 1x (Demonspeed [1975])
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China

💀 End of Night 2 💀

🗡

Scatter, illusion
Despair sets in more than once
Cry on, my seagulls

🗡

The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the
Blue
Truth the following death:


Lambu
Mason

Turned into illusion Night 1



The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the Red Truth the following addendums to the rules:

omo


LINK TO PADS ON DISCORD

​
 
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Lambu... :emobirb

Not quite the results I was expecting with the amount of killing parties that must be around. Either we're getting filled with Illusions the scum aren't bothering to pop, or they don't have enough roles to waste actions with. Or even better, they failed at making or breaking them. At any rate, I think I've had my fill of mafia game for today and I need to go cry on my pillow.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Jfc I waited another hour after day end just so I can say WTF

Damn already illusions popping might be a quick game after all :(

Sadly a good player is out maybe that.s what he meant when he thought he was useless and might be illusion, sad.

Wonder if he was mafia target or sam decided to golden rev him or other what

Means someone targeted him last night who and what and why? He wasn.t sus

Anyway, gonna go sleep, sad day :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top