Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
LOL it's rubbing me the wrong way that you feel the need to print screen your calls. Specially cause that proves nothing: you can print screen something beforehand and pick another target anyway, or you can randomize it multiple times during the night till it lands on the person you wanna affect. If you're a mafia escort and was afraid Haya could have a good role (she said it was a night one and she was excited to use it) but didn't want to provide a reasonable but suspicious explanation to that when questioned, you can just use that to look "random" - in case Haya would be able to tell she got blocked. Also, why would you still randomize targets as a town hoe, a good amount of people acted weirdly yday regarding Marm, and they'd make good block candidates for example.
Plus, why block Haya. D2 Haya said it's a role she can die with using it (limiting it to Apprentice, Pirate and Recruiter basically) and that she used it on Night 1 (excluding Pirate).

Jinx just digging her own grave here. Randomized result or not - why was she even in suspect list, makes no sense.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Disregarding your so called super hint, as it's not even like a role hint but secondary role hint (you just as well can be a Mafia Mason secondary, such as Marmalade), you have said not much about primary role.

So what is it?
I said I was active. Isn't that how the game is played?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

this is too complicated to read right now. It’s starting to wake me up.

here is this though of who I blocked

Why did you randomise... Again?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Plus, why block Haya. D2 Haya said it's a role she can die with using it (limiting it to Apprentice, Pirate and Recruiter basically) and that she used it on Night 1 (excluding Pirate).

Jinx just digging her own grave here. Randomized result or not - why was she even in suspect list, makes no sense.
Yeah, tbh... maybe Recruiter/Apprentice wouldn't be a priority block for mafia in games, but in this one they can fail (not recruit/not learn) and come here and say "oh I targeted X and nothing happened", showing good possibilities of someone being scum. So it could be indeed that mafia tried to keep that under control with an escort (and coincidentally in the night the escort could have been exposed lol).
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
She can't decide for two nights in a row, I guess? #Indecisiveness
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I said I was active. Isn't that how the game is played?
Enough of ambiguity already, said yesterday you had a pass for Marmalade lynch, today you're also having a pass for Jinx it seems, but our patience of giving you passes is not endless. If we learned something from Lambu-Marm winning as lovers last year is no passes to non-claimers.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh not a fan of both Hardy and Gry saying basically nothing about their roles but alas. I won't be the one having a headache over that now, gonna have a rushed day ahead. If they're wussy scum, hope that low info strat bite them in the ass when another party is unafraid to get them early as they did with Lambs.

Ah, quickly, rereading things yday I got curious about something: @Nii at first you said you had a meh reaction to your role, but later said it's a special one, isn't that conflicting?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Meh.

Night 1 Farf my lover no secondary.

Night 2 Gry my other lover no secondary.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So if DD is legit, he's either insane or paranoid.

@Crescent Jinx So far you didnt stand out as really suspicious to me, but something bugs me, out of curiosity, of all the players in the game, why did you pick Shad to block. He gave a pretty good hint on day 1, that narrows his role to a couple of ones, among them : bodyguard and doctor, Evil posted at early stage of the game the list of his roles. And still you went and block a player whose hints leans towards mostly a protective role. I dont get it.

I note too, assuming he's legit, you chose a player who cant even deny or confirm getting blocked. we know that he hinted either doc, BG or bomb defuser if he were the latter theres no way he would use it on N1. If he's doc or BG he will get no results. So if you lie, you re basically safe. I don't specifically distrust you, but i definitely don't exclude the possibility you might be an escort instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



When checking the number of votes, I realized Marma has 21 votes upon her, but when counting them, I found 20 🤔
lambu was illusion so his vote never counted.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Like fr I took a gamble and lied to not say I'm freeman and now I won't be believed so... Yeah. Just get done with it wtv.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LMAO Hardy learning nothing at all from DD‘s mistakes :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don‘t have a secondary so you were half right at least. I applaud the bold attempt but too bold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top