Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So maybe you failed to save Evil and said nothing. And then you may have popped lambu but said nothing but a code.

...

Alright.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
@Evil3ye what makes you so sure jinx is lying? I agree that randomizer isn't a great move... but that doesn't mean she's fooling us. Also shouldnt it be clear DD got a result from what he said? Wouldn't escort prevent that?
Was pretty comical that in the initial assumption the hypothetical missing piece to make it clearer as to why Haya didn't recruit her, was to say she could have blocked her, and conveniently she did show us that screenshot. But with digital now saying he has a result for Night 2 it gives this story more creditability, nonetheless question still not being answer why Haya was amoung her suspects to be in the randomizer list in first place.

Perhaps a more confident lynch would be Hardy today, but I feel like we might be passing the opportunity to catch their Escort. Hardy's frustrated "damn, we lost" could be referring that both of them were basically caught lying at the same time. So don't know.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Kinda miss that no one's doing summary posts anymore :( There have been so many reveals left and right, it's hard to keep track...

Also can the gameboard creators please add the roles of those who died in the first post at least? Had to search for the Marms lynch post bc I wasn't sure anymore if she was just a normal mafia mason or recruiter lol.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You are not surviving the night lol.

And I reckon I'm not getting recruited.

So just off me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why Evil? I don't see you taking a bullet for him.

Hell why not me.
Who knows? I might have already died night 1 or night 2, though I guess Mafia would rather go after night roles and hope for day roles to choose poorly. But you're right sooner or later, they would make me an illusion anyway and then my action is lost. So let's see if I am alive or if I am "alive".^^

@Copy Panda I ACCUSE HARDY TO BE MAFIA SCUM!

Prosecutor ftw!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So maybe you failed to save Evil and said nothing. And then you may have popped lambu but said nothing but a code.

...

Alright.
I was backreading while he was discussing his lack of PM and by the time I was done checking things he had gotten his PM alrdy, had no reason to disclose things nor did it change anything but feel free to suspect me if you will. My code is very obviously a code as well yeah '-' it was supposed to be easily noticed.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
James could just be dead alrdy, he's been very obvious about his claim (had it before, day role, can self confirm, etc). I even considered going for him in N2 but wrote he was baiting lmao.
I'd assume the kill would be announced like usual if he's not an Illusion yet, except that his target won't die right away unless they're already an Illusion themselves. Using his role now would help us strike one name off the list of possible dead men talking, plus confirm him, plus make him a low-priority for scum if he's alive, or a possible revival target if he makes it and Haya doesn't (or vice versa). So I'm all for James shooting today.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Was pretty comical that in the initial assumption the hypothetical missing piece to make it clearer as to why Haya didn't recruit her, was to say she could have blocked her, and conveniently she did show us that screenshot. But with digital now saying he has a result for Night 2 it gives this story more creditability, nonetheless question still not being answer why Haya was amoung her suspects to be in the randomizer list in first place.

Perhaps a more confident lynch would be Hardy today, but I feel like we might be passing the opportunity to catch their Escort. Hardy's frustrated "damn, we lost" could be referring that both of them were basically caught lying at the same time. So don't know.
I mean she could still be an escort ofc, but then I don't see much reason for her to block Haya instead of DD...

And I also believe Haya for now because Mason Recruiter is a bold claim. Could she also be mafia too? Feel like that would be a bit much with Marm already being mafia mason. For the moment I think it's rather unlikely.

About Hardy, I actually vote for James to shoot him, so that we can focus on other people. Hardy will be highly suspicious to most people from now on anyway, and James would likely die tonight if he doesn't use his powers during this phase. So feels like a good idea tbh.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Copy Panda will James turn into an illusion when the prosecutor backfires or is he dead?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'd assume the kill would be announced like usual if he's not an Illusion yet, except that his target won't die right away unless they're already an Illusion themselves. Using his role now would help us strike one name off the list of possible dead men talking, plus confirm him, plus make him a low-priority for scum if he's alive, or a possible revival target if he makes it and Haya doesn't (or vice versa). So I'm all for James shooting today.
I agree, was just a comment on the sense I'm surprised he's legit and more if it works, but I support the usage and the target he picked now.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Who knows? I might have already died night 1 or night 2, though I guess Mafia would rather go after night roles and hope for day roles to choose poorly. But you're right sooner or later, they would make me an illusion anyway and then my action is lost. So let's see if I am alive or if I am "alive".^^

@Copy Panda I ACCUSE HARDY TO BE MAFIA SCUM!

Prosecutor ftw!
youre supposed to say bankai and post spicy gifs and images!!
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Checkin before the Astra side effects spanks me and i start to see dwarfs stealing my food at night.

So many dets. 3?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So James is prosecutor? For real?!
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Of course James was already itching for bloodshed before we'd even started discussing it :XD

@Farfalla, did you figure out everything about Lambu only after last night's results? With yesterday's hints I'd have thought you'd have given Mason for granted instead of choosing to protect him in case he was Pirate. Weren't there better BG targets that were more likely to get killed by scum even if they had also suspected him to have pirated a good role?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,172
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Kinda miss that no one's doing summary posts anymore :( There have been so many reveals left and right, it's hard to keep track...

Also can the gameboard creators please add the roles of those who died in the first post at least? Had to search for the Marms lynch post bc I wasn't sure anymore if she was just a normal mafia mason or recruiter lol.
I want and i need to do one but I dont have time right now, it will take time to browse back like 40/50 pages. But Ill do my best to do one later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top