Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It seems as if Tatsu isn't an illusion yet. She being undercover and with the amount of dets around she had time to lay low and act.

I still have trauma from the MHA game where she fucked me in te ass tho. :hmph
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,086
Gender
Female
Country
France
It seems as if Tatsu isn't an illusion yet. She being undercover and with the amount of dets around she had time to lay low and act.

I still have trauma from the MHA game where she fucked me in te ass tho. :hmph
Well with 183 dets in the game they have priorities.

MHA again...if you are mafia (here or in a future game) I'll never let you live it down.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
his style of playing feels very off to me compared to other games for one, aggressive in words and a bit on the cocky side let's say. I went back through all his 4 pages of posts and 3 of them so far have been with mostly completely useless comments, nothing contributive, mostly "Red truth" comments and interacting with the hosts, but nothing of essence.
Can you really blame me though -3- . I'm Paranoid Gun Owner in a game of 30+ where I got the best character from a series I'm fond of. Of course, I'm not going to do political talks when I can just play around and role play. If you want me to get serious, you could just ask o3o .

and hey, don't use that red truth like that. You're ruining its reputation. Use it when it's appropriate!
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,086
Gender
Female
Country
France
Do you trust Heaven more than Vand?
The way I see it:
either hosts mistake again who forgot to remove Vand ?
either Vand lied, is mafia and EH is paranoid
either EH targeted Vand for different reasons

...I just realised the last one doesn't explain the lack of result of Vand nor him being alive. So Vand has to lie ?
Another option is everyone thinking EH and I are both lying about EH targetting Vand but it would be to risky for us to do so.

Another option I'm forgetting ? Or I'm looking too deep ?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Would be good if he did.

No I sent my PM but got told I was too late.

Combination of not fully trusting him and since he claimed det he was bound to target someone and I would finally get a result
I think he claimed det like a long time ago, why today you decide to check him?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Can you really blame me though -3- . I'm Paranoid Gun Owner in a game of 30+ where I got the best character from a series I'm fond of. Of course, I'm not going to do political talks when I can just play around and role play. If you want me to get serious, you could just ask o3o .

and hey, don't use that red truth like that. You're ruining its reputation. Use it when it's appropriate!
Oh i.m too drunk to be approproate 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok I should sleep now xD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The way I see it:
either hosts mistake again who forgot to remove Vand ?
either Vand lied, is mafia and EH is paranoid
either EH targeted Vand for different reasons

...I just realised the last one doesn't explain the lack of result of Vand nor him being alive. So Vand has to lie ?
Another option is everyone thinking EH and I are both lying about EH targetting Vand but it would be to risky for us to do so.

Another option I'm forgetting ? Or I'm looking too deep ?
True, you are kinda backing up Heaven‘s statement. It does look like Vand would be some sort of scum lying about being an Illusion.

Another fringe option could be a 2nd Escort, but again why permablock Vand? Even if they found him via Mafia Det, would they really block so much? For all they know he is the useless sanity while the others they‘re not blocking are useful Dets.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,086
Gender
Female
Country
France
I think he claimed det like a long time ago, why today you decide to check him?
He claimed det on D3 and I checked him on N3 so right after ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well its either vandred mafia or both heaven and tatsumaki are mafia. Do you believe both heaven and tatsumaki are mafia?
No that is less likely indeed, especially if Evil can confirm Tatsu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Vandred what do you think about this? That an Escort is blocking you since N2 despite 3 other Dets?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I think he claimed det like a long time ago, why today you decide to check him?
I‘d be concerned if she managed to check him earlier lol.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He claimed det on D3 and I checked him on N3 so right after ?
Was it just a day ago? My bad feels like eternity has passed.

But still today you knew we will be lynching one of the detectives, I only have your word on these results, so 1 player.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I'll put a placeholder until furthet developments, mostly because of his reaction to the mason jokes ! votekill Shad
I am way to sleepy and if any other interesting developments come into play i might also gladly change my vote.

Gnight sleep tight everyone ~
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So if I understand correctly. Tatsumaki says she targetted Equaling Heaven yesterday which in return targetted Vandred (and got a result on him), but Vandred claims to be an illusion, is that right?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,086
Gender
Female
Country
France
Was it just a day ago? My bad feels like eternity has passed.

But still today you knew we will be lynching one of the detectives, I only have your word on these results, so 1 player.
I'm not sure I get your point ? Are you saying you think I'm covering for EH ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So if I understand correctly. Tatsumaki says she targetted Equaling Heaven yesterday which in return targetted Vandred (and got a result on him), but Vandred claims to be an illusion, is that right?
That's about it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So if I understand correctly. Tatsumaki says she targetted Equaling Heaven yesterday which in return targetted Vandred (and got a result on him), but Vandred claims to be an illusion, is that right?
He says he got no Det results back on N2 and N3. So he‘s either lying or an Escort was on him twice.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
He says he got no Det results back on N2 and N3. So he‘s either lying or an Escort was on him twice.
I guess two escorts in a game with so many actives can make sense? Why would it go for Vandred twice in a row though. Even with a Mafia Detective, they shouldn't be able to discern his sanity so it's pretty weird. I highly doubt it was to frame him considering he was already pretty sketchy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I admit it‘s also a bit convenient how his one successful investigation was on James on N1. And not having checked Hardy who almost lynched him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top