Well,
I take full responsibility for the lynch, I asked people to trust me on this call and failed.
~
So if you want to punish somebody for the lynch start with me.
Yesterday I tried to catch the second group of scum.
It made sense they would be the Masons because it was a good claim for scum.
Dawson acted very wierd about it:
- categorically refusing to talk about it
- defended himself like a solo player
- the claimed second recruiter was the one to reveal.
Him dying town doesn't explain this issues.
I think he wasn't really part of the masons.
He mentioned about being pirated.
He refused to talk about the masons.
When Van revealed he is the recruiter, they didn't talk to each other not once.
+ The lambu case.
I think you guys should think about this riddle.
Remember the new rule that you can't play against your winning condition.
This can explain why Daws didn't want to talk about the recruiter and defended himself like a solo townie.
And why Dawes talked about being pirated at the end of the day for no apparent reason, he wasn't trying to claim, he was trying to tell us about the issue, but without spelling it out.
My guess is a mafia pirate is involved.
But I can't figure out how it would work, if you can figure this out, you will be the first to crack the lambu / Dawson case.