Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,732
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, it is you who distrust him obviously, since you wanted me to confirm him. But as I said a mere mortician investigation does not prove anything here, as if you'd really be stuck on thinking he's mafia there's this angle as well, crackpot or not.

By the way, where is this Daws being Doc-pre recruiting info coming from? He said that yesterday? What were the targets?
Not sure if he said his targets, would need to check, but he certainly said his role pre-recruitment was Doctor.
@Vandred removing Det and Doc roles in first 2 nights, impressive Mason work =3=
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
somehow i get that vibe too. but dunno if it makes sense
well, not sure I'm right, but I ended up being right about Hardy lover :))))

But for now , after reading the thread, I think shad's definitely scum, we can deal with 3rd party later

so, gonna change to shad

!votelock Shad
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Vandred I won't be around for night phase, most likely, so don't wait for me in the mason pad.^^

Votelock Shad
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
so I think I am done with re-reading mostly everything.
The entire Pirate/Mason debacle still gives me a headache, to be honest, but at least we have one more confirmed townie.

Either way, I don't see Shad getting out of this, so I will also gladly post my vote

!votekill Shad
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Shad

it will really suck if he flips town like last game. If you‘re really town then I leave the rest to @Farfalla in deadpad, she has her work cut out for her for the battle of the apprentices.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Still think Shad is just a misguided townie but I've been wrong all game so wouldn't be surprised if he flips scum.

Shobu should go next? Not sure how we are letting him cruise till now without a hint.

Still going to post my thoughts later on anyway

Votekill SHad
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Still think Shad is just a misguided townie but I've been wrong all game so wouldn't be surprised if he flips scum.

Shobu should go next? Not sure how we are letting him cruise till now without a hint.

Still going to post my thoughts later on anyway

Votekill SHad
Lol yea :))) he s been like MIA the entire game and we.ve been playing for 8 fkn days now jesus christ xD
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Shad , knowing that you're pretty much doomed at this point, do you have any secret you haven't told us yet related to Vandred? I still feel like those theories have a foundation that only you know.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania


💀 Vote count 💀

Day 5 Ends in


💀 Votes [14/20] [Updated till 2927] 💀

DO NOT FORGET TO BOLD YOUR VOTE.
​
Shad - 12x (Mazino [2645], Vandred [2648], DigitalDude [2777], Cinera [2785], James Rye [2853] [2924], Maryxxi [2910], Evil3ye [2699] [2911], Nii [2917], Sakura Taichou [2755] [2923], AwkwardMisha [2925], GrySun [2926], Holt [2927])
GrySun - 1x (Erinyes [2786])
Shobu_Yoruichi - 1x (Haya-san [2896])

View media item 26284

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

such unanimous voting, warms my heart ♥
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
Okay I'm back. I'm sorry for taking ages to backread 8 pages but some interactions made me die of laughter (mostly the Shad-Grysun's ones)

@Tatsumaki did you catch a mafia?
Sadly no, I only shattered Asako by investigating her.

On that (very important) note: I didn't get a PM. Is it normal because shattering takes priority over investigation ? Or is not and that means I'm now an illusion ?

N1: no target
N2: james
N3: vandred
N4: erin

All of them guilty.
All this waiting around early phase for this ?
It's still sad to have so many dets for nothing.

why are you so stubborn
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sadly no, I only shattered Asako by investigating her.

On that (very important) note: I didn't get a PM. Is it normal because shattering takes priority over investigation ? Or is not and that means I'm now an illusion ?
Rule-wise I believe the person shatters before you can conduct any action on them, so you wouldn‘t get a result. Likewise an Illusion can‘t shatter other Illusions.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,085
Gender
Female
Country
France
This is a painful sight honestly because I'm pretty sure Shad is townie. He wouldn't have tried so hard and put himself forward so boldly if he was mafia imo. We can at least give it to him that he was trying hard to connect dots to find mafias, it's just that he found a grip somewhere and refused to ever let go despite the loopholes.

I've done my best to follow your way of thinking @Shad but you make less and less sense. Maybe there was something true in your thoughts but you didn't convey it the right way. You'll probably see it yourself after coming back to it in a few days.

I'll still Votekill Shad because this has been going on for too long.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
On that (very important) note: I didn't get a PM. Is it normal because shattering takes priority over investigation ? Or is not and that means I'm now an illusion ?
A good question indeed but I don't have an answer for it. Anyone? Hosts? If she shattered someone it means she used an action, but if she did why no pm?

On that note too, I did said earlier that mafia probably already took you down the moment you confirmed my targets and said I wans't lying about it. They knew you would keep giving positive results if stayed alive. Let's hope I'm wrong tho.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
But wait, if most(?) people feel Shad is townie, are we just killing him because he's been an inconvenience? I personally for one would not mind lynching Shobu instead...
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Firstly and foremost I will try to be wise in my pick tonight. Hope I hit the bullseye.
Gotta just follow the train with the votekill Shad thing and wait for the end.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm willing to go for Shobu as well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
But wait, if most(?) people feel Shad is townie, are we just killing him because he's been an inconvenience? I personally for one would not mind lynching Shobu instead...
Ppl say they believe he.s town but still vote him, going with the lynch train, but honestly, something isn.t sitting right with him imo.

Edit: typos

Anyway, depending on what he turns we can get an idea tomorrow of who might be next in line for sus or just go with the sure one shobu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top