Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,698
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
offff stop rushing Cinera!!! He can be death miller, they appear as guilty in det investigations
Fair enough.

I'm up for Lynching between Nii and Belserion today.

I don't yet have an Innocent (Guilty) result.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok it said detective in the death announcement when i read.... they edited i guess, ok then Nii is confirmed detective (pirated)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm possibly sane det guys
investigated
-N1 gry got innocent confirmed innocent
- N2 Asako - > got escorted
-N3 James - got innocent - confirmed townie
- N4 -> got innocent - mafia boss appears innocent upon det investigation
- N5-> gajeel - got nothing (probably an illusion from N4)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Belserion did claim vanilla so she maybe death miller, waiting for cinera result.
she could be death miller, or might have been recruited, if she was sleeper ?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
@Vandred should've asked this yesterday, but did you recruit James? Because I've been trying to recruit him two nights in a row and couldn't. I'm an illusion, but thought I would keep trying anyway to test it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Nii ignore my prev posts, the death post for Gry said detective initially so I thought you lied xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

though he might still be mafia pirate @_@ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this game is giving me migranes!
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Vandred should've asked this yesterday, but did you recruit James? Because I've been trying to recruit him two nights in a row and couldn't. I'm an illusion, but thought I would keep trying anyway to test it.
Yup he did, I think, I scrolled quickly thelast pages when i was at work, and im pretty sure I've seen James saying he was recruited.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay guys I can't say much yet, still at work, will be fully here in 2 to 3 hours.

I have something important to say though. I investigated Shobu last night, and got guilty. Turns out I might have just made the right decision stealing Gry's role, thank the gods apparently my stealing won the coin toss, so I got it before he was killed.
 
Last edited:

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Yup he did, I think, I scrolled quickly thelast pages when i was at work, and im pretty sure I've seen James saying he was recruited.
My bad. Should've checked before sending my night action.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
AwkwardMisha: Guilty.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Okay guys I can't say much yet, still at work, will be fully here in 2 to 3 hours.

I have something important to say though. I investigated Shobu last night, and got guilty. Turns out I might have just made the right decision stealing Gry's role, thank the gods apparently my stealing won the coin toss, so I got it before he was killed.
are you sure of sanity? what results did Gry have I forgot, if you're sane I'm ready to lynch shobu today, specially after he claimed second avenger yday
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I popped gry. Sadge
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
My bad. Should've checked before sending my night action.
I sent my night actions without checking too, I was in rush, coz last phase ended in the middle of the night, I just saw results quickly this morning and sent it I should actually have targetted Holt. but in any case, im either blocked or an illusion ( the later more likely)

@Nii oh so Gry was sane ? so what am I lol ?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
BELSERION INNOCENT BELSERION IS INNOCENT AAAAAAAAAAH BELSERION MAFIA!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Cinera We are the insane docs.
Then I'm death miller since I haven't been recruited by either masons or Mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what happens if death miller is recruited by mason?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I sent my night actions without checking too, I was in rush, coz last phase ended in the middle of the night, I just saw results quickly this morning and sent it I should actually have targetted Holt. but in any case, im either blocked or an illusion ( the later more likely)

@Nii oh so Gry was sane ? so what am I lol ?
prolly naive
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Then I'm death miller since I haven't been recruited by either masons or Mafia.
wdym mafia?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I sent my night actions without checking too, I was in rush, coz last phase ended in the middle of the night, I just saw results quickly this morning and sent it I should actually have targetted Holt. but in any case, im either blocked or an illusion ( the later more likely)

@Nii oh so Gry was sane ? so what am I lol ?
would have been perfect if you went for shobu too.... we'd lynch him an see who's the sane one
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top