Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Would you guys be up to do the crazy Faust plan of splitting votes equally between Shobu and Belserion see which gets killed?
Even if we were to do that, wouldn't it be impossible to tell who's an Illusion since a flip decides? We would have to make it a single-vote difference and see if the other gets lynched instead in order to learn that any one person among the lynchee's voters is an Illusion. No point imo.


@Vandred who was the lucky one? Does it help with our situation?
From what I can see, it doesn't. I can say I didn't go for Bel, so can't help with that yet.


This is the situation I was trying to avoid :catshrug But 3 years later the Detective results are finally helping town so it is what it is.
As cold as it sounds, I believe it's going to come down to your lynch sooner or later, because seeing how a single mafia team has been losing at least one member every single day since D2, I don't think they assumed they can afford to leave you hanging there in front of their win chances. But considering how today's looking, maybe tomorrow will bring something new to the table on better targets to lynch before it comes to that.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
If yesterday's any indication I wouldn't expect a reply before the next 20 hours.

So votekill Shobu, for motivation.


Van, you are wrong here, because i'm here






GrySun
Townie
Turned into Illusion Night 4
​


NOOOOOO Shinpachi!!!! You were the real deal this time. Man, it's rly hard to be good.




Shobu_Yoruichi -10x (DigitalDude [3070], Vandred [3071], Sakura Taichou [3072], JamesRye [3075], Gajeel [3077], Holt [3082], Erinyes [3083], Evil3ye [3091], Mazino [3093], Maryxxi [3094])​


This is what i expected to happen today.
More than appealing to reason and logic, it simply demonstrate how it's easy to attack the lesser threat, the least comunicative one. More than a strategy, to me feels more like it a removing the shoe to walk barefoot in the stones rather than removing the stone inside your shoe.

Well, i won't deny reality, i'm pretty much screwed today. Because daring to do the risky jump and staying in the confort zone is an otherwordly challenge for some, and as i don't know you really good, i don't think i can make it to you guys.

I say this because i'm an Avenger townie.

But it's worth trying, because there is hardships, such as this:


Hey guys. I targeted shobu and got nothing so I'm an illusion now 🙃 (or I'm perma blocked?)
Gry died townie so Nii is indeed pirate but could be mafia pirate so that doesn't innocent him. Though I'm still okay to go for shobu today because of his contradictions.
I hoped you Tatsu to track my movements.
Could it be because i have done nothing? Never have i seen the Spy in action, so don't know if Hosts answer your claim with 'he has done nothing'. It's exactly what i have done. Nothing in 5 nights.

Why? some would ask.

If i have a role that only works once, ofcourse i want to be sure to nail with it. I followed Panda's advice from the other game, to not being too rush with what i can do. Aside of not being active enough, so i'm playing relaxed this time.

Still waiting on @Shobu_Yoruichi to explain how Avenger is passive.
As i have done nothing and can do one thing the entire game, doesn't that makes me passive (?)

As it isn't in the Mafia Rules thread, i simply guessed it :/

_________________

Will read nao.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gry's results until now: Innocent for Holt, Haya, and Mazino (no result for the night he targeted Tatsu). So me getting guilty on Shobu makes it very likely I stole the sane detective role, and that Shobu is mafia or something like Serial Killer.

Not sure if it proves Holt, because we had 3 mafia bosses so far, there could easily be another one in this game lol. Not sure about Mazino either, but less likely that he's a boss. @Mazino if Shobu turns out guilty, maybe protecting me tonight wouldn't be a bad idea.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Please trust me, Evil-paisen :blushbirb
Well, we got it easy. We got ourselves an insane det who found an "innocent" one Bel, so he can check on you and we know for real what kind of pirate you are. I think it was @digitaldude so he can check on you tonight and all is cool. If you're guilty, townie pirate, innocent, mafia pirate.

Votelock Shobu
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, doesn't look like anything else will be brought to the table today, so votelock Shobu. If a lot of us just lock their votes, we can end this dayphase early.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So you never targeted anybody as an Avenger, alright then.

@Holt was Gry your target? If so, who you gonna kill?
I already said earlier Gry wasn't my target. My ability has not triggered
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If I could kill someone though, it'd be Erin.

Anyway, Nii came out to directly implicate Shobu. I do not trust Nii, but it'll be interesting to see if Shobu flips mafia or tp. Shobu was also very likely going to be lynched today, so it's also possible that they're on the same team and decided it's worth sacrificing shobu for Nii to gain credibility. Regardless, I don't think I will be able to trust Nii until he is dead and hosts confirm what he is.

I'm running out of people to suspect, but by process of elimination- the remaining scum should be between Nii, Erin, Sakura. If there is a mentor, then ofc someone could already be compromised. We'll just have to wait and see
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If I could kill someone though, it'd be Erin.

Anyway, Nii came out to directly implicate Shobu. I do not trust Nii, but it'll be interesting to see if Shobu flips mafia or tp. Shobu was also very likely going to be lynched today, so it's also possible that they're on the same team and decided it's worth sacrificing shobu for Nii to gain credibility. Regardless, I don't think I will be able to trust Nii until he is dead and hosts confirm what he is.

I'm running out of people to suspect, but by process of elimination- the remaining scum should be between Nii, Erin, Sakura. If there is a mentor, then ofc someone could already be compromised. We'll just have to wait and see
Exqueze me mr avenger, what?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Exqueze me mr avenger, what?
It's just pure elimination, it's not as though any reliable dets checked you. I'm not saying you're scum btw, but someone has to be. Asides those that can prove themselves one way or another, it's only natural everyone else is under suspicion
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@digitaldude @Cinera might be a good idea if one of you two target Holt tonight, as it seems you're likely insane detectives. The other one can check me if they want to, I just hope I won't shatter. There's maybe 1 or 2 other options you could check, but the Avenger claim definitely is very convenient, and Holt has been wrong with almost all his assumptions thus far.

If I could kill someone though, it'd be Erin.

Anyway, Nii came out to directly implicate Shobu. I do not trust Nii, but it'll be interesting to see if Shobu flips mafia or tp. Shobu was also very likely going to be lynched today, so it's also possible that they're on the same team and decided it's worth sacrificing shobu for Nii to gain credibility. Regardless, I don't think I will be able to trust Nii until he is dead and hosts confirm what he is.

I'm running out of people to suspect, but by process of elimination- the remaining scum should be between Nii, Erin, Sakura. If there is a mentor, then ofc someone could already be compromised. We'll just have to wait and see
Ofc you would say that as a potential fourth mafia boss :hehI agree that neither Erin or Sakura are exactly cleared yet, though.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
My action is P2, so is a protection. But if it's insane killing, that would be P3.
I will try again to get results before freaking out. Not unlikely that I was blocked. Who did you target N5?
Hmm ok. Hope im not insane, cuz n1 didnt happen anything to you and as DD (n2 target) still gets results, he wasnt turned too like you on n1. N3 prolly shattered faust. N4 was you again. So hope you were blocked.

N5 Vandred. The more he recruits the stronger the core, so i dont want him to turn to illu.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
@digitaldude @Cinera might be a good idea if one of you two target Holt tonight, as it seems you're likely insane detectives. The other one can check me if they want to, I just hope I won't shatter. There's maybe 1 or 2 other options you could check, but the Avenger claim definitely is very convenient, and Holt has been wrong with almost all his assumptions thus far.



Ofc you would say that as a potential fourth mafia boss :hehI agree that neither Erin or Sakura are exactly cleared yet, though.
Okay, I'm fine with this.

Also:

Vote Lynch: Shobu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ofc you would say that as a potential fourth mafia boss :hehI agree that neither Erin or Sakura are exactly cleared yet, though.
With a strongman it is likely that there is a bp so i think sakura is legit imo
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
[...]
Anyway, Nii came out to directly implicate Shobu. I do not trust Nii[...]
[...]so it's also possible that they're on the same team and decided it's worth sacrificing shobu for Nii to gain credibility. Regardless, I don't think I will be able to trust Nii until he is dead and hosts confirm what he is.[...]
I think the same, Captain Holtmerica.

This Naruto-Niichan is being extremely suspicious, right nao. First says his role is meh:

I'll also say I never had this role before. Bit of a "meh" reaction to it[...]
Also gets that dead players are annoying, and puts numbers to Mafia in the game.
[...]Just like Lambu said though, I'm not a big fan of dead players being able to kill active players. Allows a lot of fuckery, especially in a case where you have like 2 or even 3 dead mafia on there...
[...]
It's eager to lynch detectives.
Mafia getting desperate here? :heh Multiple people find your explanations and behavior strange. DD, Erin, Evil, me. So we might just be able to lynch another false detective today.

And detectives are more than free to check me at night, all at once even if they want, I don't mind.
But claims that he stole Detective role!! To confirm a Mafia player... in a game where Hosts don't reply if your target happens to be illusion, dead or mafia. (taking in account Tatsumaki's example, btw)
Like I said, it was to confirm if he's mafia. The illusion mechanic would've allowed me to tell you all that I got no successful steal PM from the host, which would have made him a very strong target for lynch. And with so many people claiming detective, it was also good to at least confirm one of them. He was the least trustworthy detective in my eyes, so that's why I decided to target him. Maybe in hindsight it would've been better to check Holt or Shobu, but I've said in a lot of posts before today that I distrust Gry, so in the end I went with him.

It's true I can't confirm it, but as I said I didn't want to cripple a really useful townie like Evil. But who knows, if I'm lucky and Gry was a sane detective, maybe I can actually find something.
But from here, it gets more dangerous to us, because:

N1 Holt innocent
N2 Haya innocent
N3 Tatsu no result
N4 Mazino innocent

I thought I was an Illusion but I can confirm that they still have an Escort that can block players. Why they never blocked Evil before he confirmed a bunch of townies I don‘t know, but I‘d assume it‘s the same guy that blocked Erin. Was waiting to see if anyone claims to have been blocked today so I can vouch for them, but nobody is saying it which is strange.

Perhaps the Escort had to kill since it‘s the last member with Demon‘s death yesterday? If they really had 2 Escorts.
Shinpa... Gry received results of Night 4.













He faced death in Night 4:





GrySun
Townie

Turned into Illusion Night 4

​

How could you @Nii steal a role from an Illusion??? When night 4 was the last time he used his role.

I assume that if a pirate steals a role in the same night the user is doing the action, the action of the pirate will forbid the user of receiving notifications about it... i assume because i don't that.

But still, the stench is there. You can't steal from the dead.





Also, when i logged in to check, i'm pretty sure of reading this post stating: "I might have just made the right decision stealing Gry's role yesterday".

Okay guys I can't say much yet, still at work, will be fully here in 2 to 3 hours.

I have something important to say though. I investigated Shobu last night, and got guilty. Turns out I might have just made the right decision stealing Gry's role, thank the gods apparently my stealing won the coin toss, so I got it before he was killed.
But when i come back... @Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB @revo his post is edited. Without stating what changes occurred in it.



What did you edited here Naruto-Niichan?​

@digitaldude @Cinera might be a good idea if one of you two target Holt tonight, as it seems you're likely insane detectives. The other one can check me if they want to, I just hope I won't shatter. There's maybe 1 or 2 other options you could check, but the Avenger claim definitely is very convenient, and Holt has been wrong with almost all his assumptions thus far.



Ofc you would say that as a potential fourth mafia boss :hehI agree that neither Erin or Sakura are exactly cleared yet, though.
Oh, but you somewhat believe me in Holt' sham. But going to lock me out of the blue.
Your credibility is nil.

_______



Back to my read
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think the same, Captain Holtmerica.

This Naruto-Niichan is being extremely suspicious, right nao. First says his role is meh:



Also gets that dead players are annoying, and puts numbers to Mafia in the game.


It's eager to lynch detectives.


But claims that he stole Detective role!! To confirm a Mafia player... in a game where Hosts don't reply if your target happens to be illusion, dead or mafia. (taking in account Tatsumaki's example, btw)


But from here, it gets more dangerous to us, because:


Shinpa... Gry received results of Night 4.













He faced death in Night 4:






How could you @Nii steal a role from an Illusion??? When night 4 was the last time he used his role.

I assume that if a pirate steals a role in the same night the user is doing the action, the action of the pirate will forbid the user of receiving notifications about it... i assume because i don't that.

But still, the stench is there. You can't steal from the dead.





Also, when i logged in to check, i'm pretty sure of reading this post stating: "I might have just made the right decision stealing Gry's role yesterday".



But when i come back... @Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB @revo his post is edited. Without stating what changes occurred in it.



What did you edited here Naruto-Niichan?​


Oh, but you somewhat believe me in Holt' sham. But going to lock me out of the blue.
Your credibility is nil.

_______



Back to my read
Well Gry died as Townie so we know his role was stolen. Nii must've won the coinflip and stolen before Gry died (since both should be P3). Unless Gry was lying all along, there is no reason to doubt that Nii stole his role. Ofc that says nothing about his alliance (could be T or M. Pirate)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top