Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Did anyone target Tatsu and inadvertently shattered her?


Didn't Vand say Lambu and Daws were Detective/Doctor respectively before recruitment?

If that's true, then how does Prostitute fit in here. An Escort wouldn't block red Mafia Shad, unless it's from other team, so team orange must have multiple members as well.

I would assume that since Belsa exploded on Shobu, she cannot be from same red team (even if she was townie before, she could only been picked up by orange, as she otherwise she wouldn't have voted last). It was also super suspicious as already mentioned that Heaven didn't vote there. Perhaps as orange M.Det he investigated Shobu priorly and knew the role very well.

It is all just guess work at this point, but Holt could very well also be their Mafia boss, having a detection immunity and an a very solid, well fitting claim.

I had an investigation on Shad as well, that would align with what Erin said, but here again she could be M.Det. Though because of Heaven's "intuitive" stund I choose to believe her more.
Correct, Lambu was Det and Daws was Doc.

Looks like Bel is an Illusion right now, yeah. So I suppose she was either orange, TP or DM after all.

It's so weird to see Cres's claim of having blocked Shad getting a plausible confirmation that I have no idea what was going on in that mafia. Some serious trust issues? Before Hardy flipped Lover, even.

Whatever the case, there might still be an Escort around since Gry claimed to have received no results on N3 but got one on N4 (the night he turned Illusion). Which imo makes sense considering the big red mafia had a lot of roles that would be sitting around looking pretty with nothing to do like Strongman, Bomb and a load of Bosses.


am I like the only one who doesn't think eh is scum? I also thought shobu was baiting with his second avenger claim, he seems very trollish specially with those hilarious gifs (props to you Van, I laughed so hard at that gif reply you gave to someone's vote on you)
Nobody voted for me and I don't remember replying with any gif? Are you alright sakura o3o


Btw, did you read this? Perhaps only one mafia team after all or do we have evidence of an other night with multiple killings?
That makes Lambu + Asako the victims for N1, and Farfy + Strongman Faust for N2. There's another killing party for sure.

At any rate, I got a less than pleasant result last night, so it looks like the streak is over. I tried to recruit Holt but failed.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm doing a thorough analysis but it'll take a while and I'm at work so will do it after. I'm focusing on voting patterns first, then will take each player that's alive and analyze them in depth
DD's result works in his favour, but we can't overlook the possibility of a traitor. Fighting with Shobu could have just been a noticemesenpai tactic. Tbh I don't even remember their earlier interactions. Might be worth going back to check. I also don't remember what day he was investigated so the window might be narrow there as well. I don't think you're told the roles of the Mafia members you're with if you're a traitor, just who they are.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nobody voted for me and I don't remember replying with any gif? Are you alright sakura o3o
i meant shobu @_@ I wrote shobu T_T sorry idk why i wrote van in the parenthesis, was too early for me xD gomen
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Correct, a traitor is not given the roles, only the names ( the roles would be funny but too Op, it would make the traitor omniscient which is bad if he ends up non cooperative, it could sabotage a game)
Like not voting last on a bomb -_-;
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
you can exclude EH from traitor possibility then, eh Bels? :)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well bels you can still be revived tonight by GL we have 3 townies there so they'll be able to vote you back to life
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
you can exclude EH from traitor possibility then, eh Bels? :)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

well bels you can still be revived tonight by GL we have 3 townies there so they'll be able to vote you back to life
There's too much uncertainty surrounding my role for them to revive me lol. Imagine wasting another day (and possible lynch) debating on whether I'm Mafia, TP or what I actually am, Miller /Death Miller. It would probably trigger me. They're better off targeting Haya or Van if failing to recruit Holt illusioned him.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Like not voting last on a bomb
To me, the only explanation that makes sense is that he's part of mafia team, I cant think of any other explanation. Reason why I voted him.

@Vandred you wanted to check on Holt or you trusted him ? I mean he was fishy why risking recruiting him :s . So unless you or him is an illusion, I'm afraid and it's most likely the case, you targetted a scum.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
There's too much uncertainty surrounding my role for them to revive me lol. Imagine wasting another day (and possible lynch) debating on whether I'm Mafia, TP or what I actually am, Miller /Death Miller. It would probably trigger me. They're better off targeting Haya or Van if failing to recruit Holt illusioned him.
van could have also been blocked so, idk if we should risk that just yet
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
van could have also been blocked so, idk if we should risk that just yet
Yeah. Maybe there was a rookie that chose the escort role. That's like the mafia equivalent of an apprentice right? But why block the recruiter when we have a sane and 2 insane detectives? Would make sense if all 3 are legit, to kill one and block another. DD got no result so something happened to him. Guess we wait for Nii.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
At any rate, I got a less than pleasant result last night, so it looks like the streak is over. I tried to recruit Holt but failed.
Hmm that means either that holt is an illusion or scum, which would make you an illusion.

Probably good to go for Holt ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Nii Your result is needed
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Aww shit, noo 😭

@GrySun @Asako @Tatsumaki revive Vand pls, before we kill more mafia 🙏🥺
If they revive Vand when he ain't kill, they'll kill him instead. They should go for Haya who clearly is an Illusion and has yet to recruit somebody after x attempts.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If they revive Vand when he ain't kill, they'll kill him instead. They should go for Haya who clearly is an Illusion and has yet to recruit somebody after x attempts.
Yeah, i know. But what are the chances mafia not killing a townie that's out there confirming people left and right? Looks pretty dead to me and it might be our only window of opportunity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maz, who you save?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sorry guys, can't write much today. Got a nasty tendonitis from the looks of it, but won't see the doc before tomorrow @__@

I investigated Erin last night, got innocent. And I remember DD got guilty on EH in the past. So they're both legit detectives, or one's another boss. Not impossible at least.

Both Evil and Erin and DD and Van not getting results is off, though. Can't imagine all of those were already illusion or got blocked. Ofc there's also the chance someone killed Vandred, but tbh to me it feels like Holt is likely mafia.
Mary is another option I guess, but leaning more toward Holt for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will read the thread ofc and comment if there's anything really important, besides that I'll probably just try to make two more posts and vote...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Sorry to hear that niii san ;-; speedy recovery
 
  • Hug
Reactions: Nii

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Uh, my avenger claim is “convenient”? Huh?
Anyway, I’m really confused at how this is going. I actually asked hosts in pm to categorically say that mafia from different teams will have different Colors (which they did in red truth).

On to the day though, I really don’t buy EH just gut feeling Shobu is bomb. Not sure what god tier instincts are required for that but I don’t even see Shobu baiting at any point. He was afk for most of the game. Unless something else comes to light, I’d rather lynch Him.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My N5 result was a block on Shad N1 and investigation N4 (iirc)
So either a prostitute block or another mafia escort block but since we got only red mafias so far and the red escort is dead, it seems more likely to assume it is a prostitute after all who blocked Shad.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top