Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Vandred did you try to recruit and did you get a result?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
evil did try killing sakura day 1.
I wouldn't call a placeholder vote that played on their "rivalry" attempted murder-suicide myself, but this game sure was full of weirdness from supposed teammates.


@Holt I didnt send any action. I assume Im a ghost already.

@Vandred so i assume you re an illusion from the moment you tried to recruit Holt ? Holt is unlikely avenger, I highly doubt.
You didn't try to check if Cinera was blocking you?

I could have died either N5 after my successful recruitment, N6 before I tried Holt or because of him, or N7 before I could get Misha (and was blocked N6). So it's a possibility yeah.

Nii, Sakura, Cinera - N6 had at least three deaths that should have been caused directly, so... Reds killed one. The other killing party we don't know yet killed another. Golden Land killed the third?


@Vandred did you try to recruit and did you get a result?
Misha, didn't work.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Could've picked me. This way no risk of shattering one of your friends.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Just going to ignore petty jabs.

Wasn't exactly a bad thing to have another look at everyone. Sakura and Evil were high up in the trusted list for most. This is going to be a bit hard. One other party we have completely ignored is Haya and Misha. Both confirmed each other. Can someone remind me if there was anything else to back them up?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm tempted actually to vote for Holt, there's no way he's a town, after vandred try to recruit him.

You didn't try to check if Cinera was blocking you?
I thought about it, she could have blocked me on N6 but she was an illusion on N6 and I got no results on N7 which means i probably died somewhere between N5 after my investigation & N7 , i assume so.



Btw Im curious abt who killed Sakura, there's very likely something else I think of an Sk or mentor/mentee or it doesnt make sense.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Just going to ignore petty jabs.

Wasn't exactly a bad thing to have another look at everyone. Sakura and Evil were high up in the trusted list for most. This is going to be a bit hard. One other party we have completely ignored is Haya and Misha. Both confirmed each other. Can someone remind me if there was anything else to back them up?
well haya exposed crescent jinx as mafia, haya should be an illusion now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
One other party we have completely ignored is Haya and Misha. Both confirmed each other. Can someone remind me if there was anything else to back them up
The fact Haya couldnt recruit Cresc, made her legit but aside that, unless I missed stuff, they could be mentor/mentee too. Idk
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

but i cant tell Misha could still be mafia mason, but so far they re not among my suspects.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm tempted actually to vote for Holt, there's no way he's a town, after vandred try to recruit him.



I thought about it, she could have blocked me on N6 but she was an illusion on N6 and I got no results on N7 which means i probably died somewhere between N5 after my investigation & N7 , i assume so.



Btw Im curious abt who killed Sakura, there's very likely something else I think of an Sk or mentor/mentee or it doesnt make sense.
cinera was also killed, mafia really destroyed eachother.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Just going to ignore petty jabs.

Wasn't exactly a bad thing to have another look at everyone. Sakura and Evil were high up in the trusted list for most. This is going to be a bit hard. One other party we have completely ignored is Haya and Misha. Both confirmed each other. Can someone remind me if there was anything else to back them up?
Haya was cleared by both Gry and DD, plus she incriminated Cres. Could be oranges but I don't know what the setup would look like then.

A big red mafia full of Lovers, a smaller orange mafia with no backstabbers?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Maybe I misses it, but did Vandred say who he recruited on N5?🤔
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Maybe I misses it, but did Vandred say who he recruited on N5?🤔
Yeah he said he tried recruiting me and it did not work

So it could be that you were either revived, not sure if a mason can recruit another mason that is already part of a team
Or he was blocked, or he is an illusion at the moment.

Now what i don't get, didn't mazino protect nii last night? Or who did he try to protect
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Trying to narrow down where the TP might be.

Vand/James are the only two trustworthy people right now. And whoever their 3rd mason is.

Bel should be dead, so regardless of affiliation not much to do there.

Haya/Misha are self-confirmed duo. Gry had innocent on Haya. Could she be a boss too? Not sure what the chances are of Haya/Misha also being in that big red but it doesn't look that likely? If she is TP, it would be more likely she got recruited after Gry's investigation? But why not a N1 recruitment? Feels like a stretch...

Mary should be legit going by Evil.

Gaj- Been ignoring but what does he have going for him? Was there something along the line that somehow made him not suspicious? I'm assuming he is likely the last mason. Vand would imo need to confirm this, otherwise I don't remember if there was a reason for his name not popping up as a suspect.

DD gave us Marm at the start. Cinera decided to shadow him. Not sure what that says about him. Perhaps Cinera thought he was legit? I don't think he would have tagged so close if he thought he wasn't legit? I can't sya.

Maz- Gry saw innocent on him too. So to be scum he has to be another boss. The problem now is I believe we should be looking for a TP right now. So I'll willing to overlook it for now.

EH- bomb intuition is still rubbing me wrong, but Tatsu confirmed his action via spy. If he is TP, his target on Vand should have been a kill?

If there's a TP, they should be somewhere between Gaj, DD ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The fact Haya couldnt recruit Cresc, made her legit but aside that, unless I missed stuff, they could be mentor/mentee too. Idk
No this isn't enough, because Haya could've simply lied. However, as mentioned above, Gry got innocent on her. Willing to overlook the possibility of her being scum for now
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Yeah he said he tried recruiting me and it did not work

So it could be that you were either revived, not sure if a mason can recruit another mason that is already part of a team
Or he was blocked, or he is an illusion at the moment.
I got a PM that I was revived last night, maybe that was the reason he couldn't recruit you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top