Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,651
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What we could do if y all rlly suspect DD and gajeel. Also to see if mary is rlly a banshee.
(Though i tend to believe evil there.)

then we could lynch @Maryxxi ? She can kill a target (DD) she cursed after death and holt kills gajeel with avenger at night.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Dunno who to follow at this point, I'm as lost as you guys, but I don't want another penalty since I'll be leavin the thread for now.

votekill erin
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
then we could lynch @Maryxxi ? She can kill a target (DD) she cursed after death and holt kills gajeel with avenger at night.
Too risky, we don't know how many scums are remaining nor how many among us are alive, but scums know who they have killed and who is alive, if there's a 3rd party and red mafia left, we re done. And with all those supposed confirmations it's hard to see a scenario without, either lovers or a mafia boss remaining besides a potential 3rd party.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Too risky, we don't know how many scums are remaining nor how many among us are alive, but scums know who they have killed and who is alive, if there's a 3rd party and red mafia left, we re done. And with all those supposed confirmations it's hard to see a scenario without, either lovers or a mafia boss remaining besides a potential 3rd party.
Yeah I know its Risky. Just wanted to share my thoughts.
Tagged mary cuz i would not do it of she did not agree since others seem more sus
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yeah scums have more knowledge than us they know who they killed etc. but still I don't get what's with their cohesion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't trust EH at all, but the more I think about it the less I can find a decent explanation for van failing to recruit Holt on N5, since I'm likely the one who was blocked, he could only have targetted a scum. like Haya with Cresc.

Votekill Holt
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
What we could do if y all rlly suspect DD and gajeel. Also to see if mary is rlly a banshee.
(Though i tend to believe evil there.)

then we could lynch @Maryxxi ? She can kill a target (DD) she cursed after death and holt kills gajeel with avenger at night.

If u kinda believe i'm banshee, and just want to get rid of dd, why lynch me? U can go ahead and lynch DD directly.
I dont think me showing up as banshee will confirm or incriminate anyone else, so what’s the gain from my lynch?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
If u kinda believe i'm banshee, and just want to get rid of dd, why lynch me? U can go ahead and lynch DD directly.
I dont think me showing up as banshee will confirm or incriminate anyone else, so what’s the gain from my lynch?
I dont know who i wanna lynch. I just got the vibe and shared my thought process.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Holt.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
aaaaaa i still dont know who to vote, i ll go votekill erin now but i still have some thinking to do
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What we could do if y all rlly suspect DD and gajeel. Also to see if mary is rlly a banshee.
(Though i tend to believe evil there.)

then we could lynch @Maryxxi ? She can kill a target (DD) she cursed after death and holt kills gajeel with avenger at night.
There’s no need to be in a rush to kill so many people. Each death should help us narrow things down more. One step at a time
Yeah scums have more knowledge than us they know who they killed etc. but still I don't get what's with their cohesion.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't trust EH at all, but the more I think about it the less I can find a decent explanation for van failing to recruit Holt on N5, since I'm likely the one who was blocked, he could only have targetted a scum. like Haya with Cresc.

Votekill Holt
You know Maz being insane easily explains right? Anyway I’m not even surprised. You didn’t pay attention enough to realize that you are not dead
Votekill Holt.
???
aaaaaa i still dont know who to vote, i ll go votekill erin now but i still have some thinking to do
?????

bruh are you guys not even reading ? Can’t lie it is painful to spend so much time trying to figure out this puzzle for people to just vote lazily
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If you guys are town and kinda believe DD's results why not vote me instead? I mean this can't even be considered as saving a lover because if we were so I would never sacrifice myself. I only got guilty results and you guys already doubt me what's the point of leaving me alive? Because I can't find the scums and he can? Is that it?
Although I won't lie about this but this late in the game I don't feel comfortable about anyone. Out of my 3 suspects only two were mafia. I been fighting with shobu since day 1 and he tried to kill me with both vandred and james it's insane you guys think we were on the same team. I left a secret hint early the game too tellin everyone how i was disappointed by the bp claim when sakura said it wasn't a good role because it felt so fake.

And not that I doubt the PGO claim in a game this big, specially after the amount of det claims, but was it revealed who shattered demon and I/we missed it? He was Turned into Illusion Night 3 and Host Killed Day 4.
How was it possible? Does PGO uses the priority of it's target as a reaction?
I do not trust DD and I’m not sure why you trust him to the extent of wanting to sacrifice yourself for him. And you could be lover after all. If a threesome found you guys, it’s not as though the suicide will happen. You say you’re not comfortable about anyway but you want to die for DD?

Yes, PGO does use priority. It’s in the interaction thread but basically, the first person to target the pgo dies immediately. All other actions will ultimately depend on that.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
?????

bruh are you guys not even reading ? Can’t lie it is painful to spend so much time trying to figure out this puzzle for people to just vote lazily
dude chill, i literally said i'm just voting erin for now while i still gotta think about it. it's not like i got much time. i just put that vote cuz i dont want 3 locked votes on me tmrw. i m fucking trying to follow the game from class.
instead of bickering why dont u tell me why erin is not the right choice??
one thing i know for sure is i m not going for gajeel today, the demon hostkill does look a bit like a confirmation to me so i dont wanna go there now.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
dude chill, i literally said i'm just voting erin for now while i still gotta think about it. it's not like i got much time. i just put that vote cuz i dont want 3 locked votes on me tmrw. i m fucking trying to follow the game from class.
instead of bickering why dont u tell me why erin is not the right choice??
one thing i know for sure is i m not going for gajeel today, the demon hostkill does look a bit like a confirmation to me so i dont wanna go there now.
1- Nii got innocent on Erin.
2- Evil confirmed there was an investigation on shad that matches us with when Erin said she targeted.

Is this not sufficient reason to at least believe Erin is not the right lynch at this time?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well grynsun got innocent on holt night 1, vandred didnt recruit holt so he isnt mafia mason, only way is if he is a mentee. I think gajeel is the mafia and probably the last one.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah, going for Gajeel doesn't feel right.
I have no idea on whom to place my vote on

Holt why do you defend erin when she just placed a vote on you?
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
1- Nii got innocent on Erin.
2- Evil confirmed there was an investigation on shad that matches us with when Erin said she targeted.

Is this not sufficient reason to at least believe Erin is not the right lynch at this time?
thank u. now that leaves me with u and DD TT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top