Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
i m curious did the insane doc @Mazino target someone to kill them?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I am no scum, how dare you call me such word you furniture
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If there’s anyone that could be partnered with Gaj, I’d say is Misha. She was adamant about Gaj being innocent imo. I still think it’s a lovers thing because of Sakura’s death but I may be wrong. Regardless, we should lynch Gaj today.

Not sure if anyone still suspects me but should have proven myself by avenging via Bel assuming said person(s) decided to ignore my contributions so far.

With DD/Van dead, Erin, Mary vouched for, Haya also vouched. Maz fits the role of insane doc going by illusions, the only reasonable one left is Gaj. Unless the TP is Misha (with a mason secondary).
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt who did you lynch this night and what prio does your avenger lynch have
No, I used it at End of day on Bel. Apparently it happened instantly too (rather than end of night)
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
well EH kinda brought that upon himself by not voting twice :) and now we have mazino doing the same thing...
Well it said two minutes on the timer but thread was closed. Couldnt get to my mobile sooner.

Too msny ppl trying to report someone for bullshit. Killed me today again sry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, I used it at End of day on Bel. Apparently it happened instantly too (rather than end of night)
Ah ok. Cuz in the role i read it says night kill
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Not sure if anyone still suspects me but should have proven myself by avenging via Bel assuming said person(s) decided to ignore my contributions so far.
I thought you didn't play by emotions. Why did you go for Belserion knowing full well she was an illusion?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Maz’s penalties is worrisome but assuming everyone locks Gajeel, we should be fine? There are potentially 3 illusions right now (DD, Van and whoever was killed last night).

@Mazino did you target anyone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought you didn't play by emotions. Why did you go for Belserion knowing full well she was an illusion?
It wasn’t an emotional vote. First I thought you were going to be the lynch. The other options would have been DD/EH. I didn’t feel comfortable enough about making the call. Also, when Bel popped back at the end to vote me, I though it was her trying to save you maybe
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And since she was an illusion anyway, she was as good a target as anyway. We’d always have to worry about her potentially getting recruited or revived by golden land
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Wasn't Bel a death miller though?

Edit: typo
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Shouldn't it been better going for an alive target?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Wasn't Bel a death miller thought?
Yes, very likely but that’s irrelevant no? Or do you have something you’re driving at?

Meanwhile, are you still convinced Gaj is innocent ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shouldn't it been better going for an alive target?
So I can thin the numbers even further and increases chances of scum winning ? No thanks 🙂
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
why are you so convinced that I am the bad person. I won't even try to defend myself because there's literally nothing I can do other than for saying what my role is, but I feel like you're not looking at the bigger picture and that will cost us the game.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
meeh gotta sleep now, see u tomorrow.
i asked the hosts about the avenger kill happening at the end of the day phase (instead of the night phase)? cuz that confused me a bit. waiting for that answer
also waiting for @Mazino's answer about their target.
let s decide tmrw what to do. the voting should more organized to avoid another EH tragedy happening.
good night
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
why are you so convinced that I am the bad person. I won't even try to defend myself because there's literally nothing I can do other than for saying what my role is, but I feel like you're not looking at the bigger picture and that will cost us the game.
what is the bigger picture ?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what is the bigger picture ?
well, that's something that I'd like to find out as well, and which we can discuss today (plenty of time still). I know that I'm town, so the scum,s must be someone who is trusted by everyone (or safe) and is already savoring its upcoming win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Holt are u an assassin?
oh wow, that's a pretty interesting theory :lmao
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
AAAAAA i guess there is no sleeping for me this night.
so after bel shattered last day phase i was like okay this pretty much confirms holt as avenger. i thought there is only one way he could have done that if he wasn't avenger and that's if he's an assassin. but me craving to have ppl i trust (pathetic), I still wanted to believe that holt is an avenger and didn’t wanna go there. But I didn’t pay attention the fact that the avenger kill happens at night, till someone brought it up now.
  • Avenger (Townie) The Avenger can select a player any night, but can only be done once. This selection is unblockable and untraceable by a Spy. If that player dies the enraged Avenger can target any other player who will die the next night. The Avenger submits their killing action during the phase after their selected player dies, but the kill itself only happens at night
still wanting to believe holt and hoping there was a mistake, i asked hosts, they answered that the avenger kill happens during the night phase.
so WTF @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

any veterans wanna answer this question : does the assassin kill get announced at the end of the day phase? or mid-day? or what?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The assassin kill normally gets announced shortly after the player in question tells the host. The problem is, we're not allowed to send day actions during the last hour of the phase (new rule), and I don't know if Panda forgot that rule or not. After all, the Avenger's action is supposed to take place during the night, not the day, so anything is possible.

I don't know if it's worth digging through though.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
The assassin kill normally gets announced shortly after the player in question tells the host. The problem is, we're not allowed to send day actions during the last hour of the phase (new rule), and I don't know if Panda forgot that rule or not. After all, the Avenger's action is supposed to take place during the night, not the day, so anything is possible.

I don't know if it's worth digging through though.
so u mean that the assassin kill could have been announced at the end of the phase cuz that's "shortly after the player told the host" if we ignore the last hour rule?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

any veterans wanna answer this question : does the assassin kill get announced at the end of the day phase? or mid-day? or what?
the thing is that when i asked hosts about this, panda gave me an ambiguous answer??
--- Double Post Merged, ---

*sighs* i'll wait for the other's opinion, i'll go to sleep
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top