Request - New Username Request Thread | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Request New Username Request Thread

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Please post in this thread to request username changes and a member of the administration team will respond to your request. Please do not PM any requests and as usual General Forum Rules and Etiquette still apply here.

A couple of things to remember before starting:
  • No Spam: This isn't a thread for any lengthy discussion, posting your request and reason is enough.
  • Be Patient: We may not be able to get to your request right away, it may take hours or even days but we will respond eventually; so no need to keep asking the same question.
  • No Impersonations: Requests for username changes with the intention to deceive others won't be entertained

Before posting to request a change of name, be sure to look through the member list to see if the name you want is already taken. It is your own responsibility to check. Failure to do so may result in us rejecting your request.

Be reasonable in choosing. Requests with symbols or otherwise unreadable will not be entertained.

Requests for name changes must be accompanied with a reason and all will be dealt with on a case to case basis.
Maximum request is set to 2 per year, with the second request not before 6 months have elapsed. Be advised that any impulsive second changes will be rejected and you will therefore lose your chance.

Slight name alterations will be done at staff discretion and again, on a case to case basis.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Songbird Pope of Ziggism

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Can my name be changed to "Songbird Pope of Ziggism" I accidentally misspelled it.

Fallou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Can my name be changed to Fallou with a capital F please? It's been bugging me these last 13 years 😐

Selene

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Would it be possible to change my username to: Selene

thanks

Starboy

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
can u change my username to "Razor"?

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
Can I have my username changed to "Lucy>>>>>Wendy&Elfman"?

Last edited:

King nenenorth

Reaction score
Country
Cait Shelter
Hello, I would like to change my name to "Kaidobeard".
Because it is on-topic.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
can you change my username to ShadoLord

thanks

kian

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
can you change the name to just kian?

Gaku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Hi
Can you change my name to Gaku

King nenenorth

Reaction score
Country
Cait Shelter
The username is taken.
I thought that would be deleted, after your creepy spying thing targeted it, and I gave the approval for deletion. I was contacted about it as that very "Kaidobeard" after all.

I'd take the name "Blockbeard" instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can people here read?
Is it so confusing that I deliberately created the new account, for means of a name change? Does this automatically trigger you? I've already had an easy conversation about it with someone months ago, and it's not even important now.
There is a new choice which I bet is free.

Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I thought that would be deleted, after your creepy spying thing targeted it, and I gave the approval for deletion. I was contacted about it as that very "Kaidobeard" after all.

I'd take the name "Blockbeard" instead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can people here read?
Is it so confusing that I deliberately created the new account, for means of a name change? Does this automatically trigger you? I've already had an easy conversation about it with someone months ago, and it's not even important now.
There is a new choice which I bet is free.
It's not a "creepy spying thing", it's one of the few tools we have against spambots that inundate the site with phishing links on a regular basis. Making a second account to change your name obviously isn't following the rules. Not everyone can be aware of what private conversations you've had. Whoever you replied to months ago probably didn't have the ability to change your username, so the onus was on you to request that here, as is the case with everyone else.

It wasn't very clear, no. Because you seemingly can't read this thread either, you can request a name change again in a month.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Hello
Can you change my name to "Consul N"

Thank you

Last edited: