Predictions Fate of the Shichibukai

Who gets captured


  • Total voters
    42

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Not sure if a thread regarding this has already been made. But, anyway.

What do you all think happened to Shichibukai?

No matter what their fates would be, it has already happened, but the news has yet to reach Wano. So, I assume we will get to know of their fate within a few chapters after the raid is finished.


****************************************

My take on this:

I think the SSG will be deployed to fight the Shichibukai. Considering SSG is in need of hype, I predict at least one "strong" Shichibukai will be captured

1. Kuma
He's already "captured" by the Tenryubito, so I assume marines won't care

2. Buggy
I think he's be captured, but later escape comically cause he's Buggy

3. Boa Hancock
I think she has a good chance to be captured. Koby is going after her, if Koby takes an L here, IDK where his character would go.
Koby + SSG gets really hyped as a result. Plus, they find out her secret after capturing her and send her to the Tenryubito. Leading to Luffy having a reason to invade Marijoise, in addition to whatever happened to Sabo there (might be captured and imprisoned in Marijoise)

4. Mihawk
Most likely he won't get captured, But, if Oda wants to give the fanbase an absolute shocker, plus hype up the SSG to Godly levels, the best way to do it would be to actually have Mihawk take the L here. Very unlikely, but still plausible (like 5% chance IMO)

5. Edward Weevil
He just got introduced. No way he gets captured immediately after introducing him. That would be completely pointless, I don't see it happening
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
3. Boa Hancock
I think she has a good chance to be captured. Koby is going after her, if Koby takes an L here, IDK where his character would go.
Koby + SSG gets really hyped as a result. Plus, they find out her secret after capturing her and send her to the Tenryubito. Leading to Luffy having a reason to invade Marijoise, in addition to whatever happened to Sabo there (might be captured and imprisoned in Marijoise)
I think something to take into consideration is the people Oda has put together:
  1. Koby
  2. Fujitora
  3. Hancock
All these people are fans of Luffy. I don't think Hancock would be arrested. I think given that they're all fans and Fujitora being quite flexible with his actions and not always following orders... given the current situation in Wano, I think Fujitora and Koby will end up in Wano to arrest Kaido once he's defeated. X Drake is also in talks with Koby and will probably give them updates once the war is over.

Fujitora was ordered by Akainu to capture Luffy at all costs, and Fujitora might use that as an excuse to not fight against Hancock. More so, given the situation, Hancock, Fujitora and Koby would likely want to be of benefit to Luffy given their history with him.

I could see Buggy back in Impel Down and escaping. Joker is being hidden somewhere in Impel Down to stop his assassination meaning someone is trying to assassinate him and I'd imagine it's CP0.

Blackbeard is making moves... they could also get deployed to take on Blackbeard depending on what he's doing.

I can't see much happening to the Shichibukai.

I do wonder what Oda intends to do with SSG. He's surely got to show off the power of SSG and I wonder who will be victim to it.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Not sure if a thread regarding this has already been made. But, anyway.

What do you all think happened to Shichibukai?

No matter what their fates would be, it has already happened, but the news has yet to reach Wano. So, I assume we will get to know of their fate within a few chapters after the raid is finished.


****************************************

My take on this:

I think the SSG will be deployed to fight the Shichibukai. Considering SSG is in need of hype, I predict at least one "strong" Shichibukai will be captured

1. Kuma
He's already "captured" by the Tenryubito, so I assume marines won't care

2. Buggy
I think he's be captured, but later escape comically cause he's Buggy

3. Boa Hancock
I think she has a good chance to be captured. Koby is going after her, if Koby takes an L here, IDK where his character would go.
Koby + SSG gets really hyped as a result. Plus, they find out her secret after capturing her and send her to the Tenryubito. Leading to Luffy having a reason to invade Marijoise, in addition to whatever happened to Sabo there (might be captured and imprisoned in Marijoise)

4. Mihawk
Most likely he won't get captured, But, if Oda wants to give the fanbase an absolute shocker, plus hype up the SSG to Godly levels, the best way to do it would be to actually have Mihawk take the L here. Very unlikely, but still plausible (like 5% chance IMO)

5. Edward Weevil
He just got introduced. No way he gets captured immediately after introducing him. That would be completely pointless, I don't see it happening
Kuma most likely turned into Tenryuubito's pet as there's no need for him for the moment as shichibukai are done away with.

Buggy most likely got away, especially given his devil fruit and how powerful his crew is. Or he may be captured and humorously is going back to Impel Down again.

Hancock will have put up a fight, turn the Marines into stone, and get away. If Koby fights her, he'll probably get thirsty too and get turned into a stone, or he'd lose hand-to-hand. Hancock seems way too strong to be taken down that easily.

Mihawk is most likely getting away too, depending on who's after him. I don't think anyone short of admirals stand a chance against him.

Weevil is definitely beating the Marines and walking away, especially with the hype he's gotten from Sengoku or one of the leaders.

I forgot who else was a shichibukai.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think something to take into consideration is the people Oda has put together:
  1. Koby
  2. Fujitora
  3. Hancock
All these people are fans of Luffy. I don't think Hancock would be arrested. I think given that they're all fans and Fujitora being quite flexible with his actions and not always following orders... given the current situation in Wano, I think Fujitora and Koby will end up in Wano to arrest Kaido once he's defeated. X Drake is also in talks with Koby and will probably give them updates once the war is over.

Fujitora was ordered by Akainu to capture Luffy at all costs, and Fujitora might use that as an excuse to not fight against Hancock. More so, given the situation, Hancock, Fujitora and Koby would likely want to be of benefit to Luffy given their history with him.

I could see Buggy back in Impel Down and escaping. Joker is being hidden somewhere in Impel Down to stop his assassination meaning someone is trying to assassinate him and I'd imagine it's CP0.

Blackbeard is making moves... they could also get deployed to take on Blackbeard depending on what he's doing.
The thing is, Koby and Fujitora doesn't respect Boa Hancock. Neither do they know her relation with Luffy

Fujitora also hates the Shichibukai, I doubt he would try to reason with Boa Hancock. And even less likely than Hancock tries to reason with Fujitora, considering her character. Plus, who is Fujitora going after? Is it confirmed?

The reason I think Boa gets captured is because:
- the plot would take a very interesting turn with this. Impact on Luffy, connection to Tenryubito etc
- Oda in one of the interviews/events alluded to something bad happening to Boa Hancock.
- this would be the best way to get Koby built up/hyped as a powerhouse. As well as give the SSG some legitimacy. Plus, seeing what happens to her after she gets captured would also impact Koby's character and makes him question the marine/govt establishment even more.


I also see Buggy getting captured. But that would be moreso comedic relief than actually hyping up the SSG or building tension or anything. Nobody in the fanbase would care about it, other than just laugh.


Regarding BB, maybe. But BB isn't going down until end of series. I don't see much success there for SSG

I can't see much happening to the Shichibukai.

I do wonder what Oda intends to do with SSG. He's surely got to show off the power of SSG and I wonder who will be victim to it.
The SSG HAS to be instrumental in taking down at least one Shichibukai. Or else it falls flat.

The best way to hype up SSG to Godly levels would be to have SSG take down Mihawk.
But then, SSG would be too powerful to be stopped and this would create more issues downstream in the series. The next best thing would be have SSG take down Boa.

Either Boa or Mihawk has to go down, this is the only way I see SSG getting hyped up well enough.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The thing is, Koby and Fujitora doesn't respect Boa Hancock. Neither do they know her relation with Luffy
While that's true, we had a situation where Vivi found out Koby was a fan of Luffy. I don't think it's coincidence that there are 3-4 fans of Luffy in 1 place. A gathering of his fans gives way to some sort of advantage in his favour. At the very least, it's a potential. It just seems too perfect.
More so with Koby having information regarding Wano, it just seems all to favourable for Luffy.

Fujitora also doesn't hate pirates, he fundamentally hates evil people. He likes Luffy. So, while we can't say xyz will definitely happen, we know Fujitora can take a liking to good people and can do things that are necessary for the good of society. He's pretty much Smoker.

Either Boa or Mihawk has to go down, this is the only way I see SSG getting hyped up well enough.
Mihawk definitely won't be going down. How else will Zoro get the chance to fight him. That's his end goal.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
While that's true, we had a situation where Vivi found out Koby was a fan of Luffy. I don't think it's coincidence that there are 3-4 fans of Luffy in 1 place. A gathering of his fans gives way to some sort of advantage in his favour. At the very least, it's a potential. It just seems too perfect.
More so with Koby having information regarding Wano, it just seems all to favourable for Luffy.

Fujitora also doesn't hate pirates, he fundamentally hates evil people. He likes Luffy. So, while we can't say xyz will definitely happen, we know Fujitora can take a liking to good people and can do things that are necessary for the good of society. He's pretty much Smoker.
Ok.
What makes you think Fujitora goes after Boa Hancock though? Did we get any info regarding where Fujitora is going?

Mihawk definitely won't be going down. How else will Zoro get the chance to fight him. That's his end goal.
The SSG should prove itself by taking down at least one strong Shichibukai

Weevil is just introduced, makes no sense to defeat him now.
Buggy is fodder, him getting captured will be nothing more than a gag

If Mihawk doesn't go down, Boa Hancock has to go down by process of elimination

IMO, 95% chance Boa goes down. The plot gets very interesting if it happens.
5% chance Mihawk goes down, the SSG gets Godly hype if it happens
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok.
What makes you think Fujitora goes after Boa Hancock though? Did we get any info regarding where Fujitora is going?
You're right, Mandela effect here. No evidence he's there, I've made a leap somewhere.

The SSG should prove itself by taking down at least one strong Shichibukai

Weevil is just introduced, makes no sense to defeat him now.
Buggy is fodder, him getting captured will be nothing more than a gag

If Mihawk doesn't go down, Boa Hancock has to go down by process of elimination

IMO, 95% chance Boa goes down. The plot gets very interesting if it happens.
5% chance Mihawk goes down, the SSG gets Godly hype if it happens
I can't see Mihawk going down simply because that's whom Zoro is meant to fight.



I also don't think Hancock gets taken down. Luffy intends to return to Amazon Lilly with his crew which to me suggests they will at least be fine.

I also highly doubt that Koby could defeat someone like Hancock.

These are just guesses, but I can't really see these 2 being apprehended.
 

Vanshrimp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
1,175
Reaction score
825
Gender
Male
Country
Vandenreich
To catch Mihawk they probably sent an admiral at the head of a batalion from WG weapons, and I believe Mihawk is smart enough to know when to get away if the armada is hard to defeat. Hancock will loose the battle but won't be caught,
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India


I also don't think Hancock gets taken down. Luffy intends to return to Amazon Lilly with his crew which to me suggests they will at least be fine.

I also highly doubt that Koby could defeat someone like Hancock.

These are just guesses, but I can't really see these 2 being apprehended.
That could be taken as a reason to not have it happen as well. Like death flags lol

Some stuff don't add up as well, narratively:
- Also, if SSG don't take down at least one strong Shichibukai, won't their hype completely fall flat?
- What would be the purpose of Koby going after Boa Hancock, and taking an L? Especially with how fast he's been growing + his buildups? Where would Koby's character go if he takes the L here? Not saying he should stomp or anything, a high-extreme diff? Would hype him up.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That could be taken as a reason to not have it happen as well. Like death flags lol
Deaths are so rare, and Hancock is surely far too important a character to die off. More so, we've really not seen what she's capable of to take her out of the series.

Some stuff don't add up as well, narratively:
- Also, if SSG don't take down at least one strong Shichibukai, won't their hype completely fall flat?
Not necessarily.

What wouldn't add up is if all the Shichibukai aren't taken down. The entire point of SSG is to prove it doesn't need Shichibukai and that it can take on Emperors.

SSG aren't necessarily being used now. We're assuming. We don't actually know nor do we know if it's being used nor what this SSG weapon looks like.

What would be the purpose of Koby going after Boa Hancock, and taking an L? Especially with how fast he's been growing + his buildups? Where would Koby's character go if he takes the L here? Not saying he should stomp or anything, a high-extreme diff? Would hype him up.
Maybe they won't fight, he's been getting news from X Drake, so he's pretty aware of what's happening in Wano. All depends on what Oda wants to do. I just can't see allies of Luffy fighting the other, I' more inclined that Oda will create justification for this.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Deaths are so rare, and Hancock is surely far too important a character to die off. More so, we've really not seen what she's capable of to take her out of the series.
I didn't mean it's a death flag.

Just that it was like a death flag. In any darker series, we will see that and think, yea that's foreboding.

Not necessarily.

What wouldn't add up is if all the Shichibukai aren't taken down. The entire point of SSG is to prove it doesn't need Shichibukai and that it can take on Emperors.

SSG aren't necessarily being used now. We're assuming. We don't actually know nor do we know if it's being used nor what this SSG weapon looks like.
Sure. I mean, if SSG is used, at least one strong Shichibukai as to go down.

Let's see what happens

Maybe they won't fight, he's been getting news from X Drake, so he's pretty aware of what's happening in Wano. All depends on what Oda wants to do. I just can't see allies of Luffy fighting the other, I' more inclined that Oda will create justification for this.
Considering Oda, maybe.

It'll certainly be interesting if it happens.

Koby beats Boa Hancock -> marines arrest her -> see the crest and send her to Tenryubito instead -> Koby feels horrible about what he did + more mistrust in the govt
Koby later on finds her connection with Luffy -> feels even more terrible -> might start overtly opposing the marines/govt
Luffy finds out what happened to Boa + what happened to Sabo -> gets mad at govt, will have a reason to declare war against the govt all together (aside from when he did in EL arc, which is all but forgotten now)
 

PeanutButterJelly

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2015
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
2,639
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
To me it's obvious Boa and Coby wont clash in a traditional way. They're both Luffy fan-bois and I doubt their fight will have an end.
Most likely conclusion might be that Boa&co leave the island behind and set sail for the NW. Coby capturing Boa doesn't make much sense. Imagine if she haa to relieve her childhood trauma because Luffy's friend said to trust him or if it's her best shot... I'll lose it.
It's the best if they set sail, since they would be harder to track.
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Koby beats Boa Hancock -> marines arrest her -> see the crest and send her to Tenryubito instead -> Koby feels horrible about what he did + more mistrust in the govt
Koby later on finds her connection with Luffy -> feels even more terrible -> might start overtly opposing the marines/govt
Luffy finds out what happened to Boa + what happened to Sabo -> gets mad at govt, will have a reason to declare war against the govt all together (aside from when he did in EL arc, which is all but forgotten now)
For 1, I can't see Koby being powerful enough to defeat Hancock yet.

Relations dynamic wise, this hypothetical seems a tad too complex for One Piece.

Luffy's allies/friends have never ever done negative things to each other. It would almost be like pitting Marco against Bellamy. Allies of Luffy have never fought each other or put Luffy in such complex situations where he has to more or less choose between 2 people. They tend to get along or do things to make things favourable for Luffy.
In fact, they tend to work together.
  1. Smoker and Law pretty much worked together in PH.
  2. Garp despite being a Navy officer has never been in a situation as a Marine that pits him against Luffy's allies which is quite surprising.
  3. Sengoku despite being a Navy officer didn't apprehend Law, he actually had a conversation with him back at Dressrosa and then let him escape.
  4. Mr. 2 back in Impel Down sacrificed himself to let Luffy and the alliance escape.
I just can't see allies/friends of Luffy fighting to the point there's a negative outcome that puts Luffy in a state of dilemma.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
To me it's obvious Boa and Coby wont clash in a traditional way. They're both Luffy fan-bois and I doubt their fight will have an end.
Most likely conclusion might be that Boa&co leave the island behind and set sail for the NW. Coby capturing Boa doesn't make much sense. Imagine if she haa to relieve her childhood trauma because Luffy's friend said to trust him or if it's her best shot... I'll lose it.
It's the best if they set sail, since they would be harder to track.
Relations dynamic wise, this hypothetical seems a tad too complex for One Piece.

Luffy's allies/friends have never ever done negative things to each other. It would almost be like pitting Marco against Bellamy. Allies of Luffy have never fought each other or put Luffy in such complex situations where he has to more or less choose between 2 people. They tend to get along or do things to make things favourable for Luffy.
In fact, they tend to work together.
  1. Smoker and Law pretty much worked together in PH.
  2. Garp despite being a Navy officer has never been in a situation as a Marine that pits him against Luffy's allies which is quite surprising.
  3. Sengoku despite being a Navy officer didn't apprehend Law, he actually had a conversation with him back at Dressrosa and then let him escape.
  4. Mr. 2 back in Impel Down sacrificed himself to let Luffy and the alliance escape.
I just can't see allies/friends of Luffy fighting to the point there's a negative outcome that puts Luffy in a state of dilemma.
You're right.

I was expecting too much lol. In both darkness and complexity

In the current arc, one of the biggest clash with two Yonkos, we have zero deaths or even any real consequences for the good guys (apart from Momo growing up). The story likely might not go in the direction I thought it would.

I hope the SSG at least get to chase away the Shichibukai

For 1, I can't see Koby being powerful enough to defeat Hancock yet.
How strong do you think Boa is? I have a hard time imagining her more powerful than Doflamingo, who would be as powerful as a lower yonko commander (say - Jack/Cracker).
At best, she's Doflamingo level. She has shown us nothing which suggests she's above that level.

Yeah, it would be too much for Koby to grow to even that level. But this is Oda lol. Wano arc had the most ridiculous powerups and powerscaling. I wouldn't be surprised if he made Koby that powerful
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
How strong do you think Boa is? I have a hard time imagining her more powerful than Doflamingo, who would be as powerful as a lower yonko commander (say - Jack/Cracker).
The longer a character is left in the dark, the more likely they are to be really beasts imo.

I think Hancock might actually be capable of using King's Haki as a weapon. She may well be as strong as Katakuri, King, maybe stronger. I can't prove anything, but just based on the fact Oda hasn't really zoomed in on her much, I think she will be a surprise.

It's either Oda is saving her for her strength display, or for the role she serves to play narratively. I do think her strength will shock us once more of her is shown.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
The longer a character is left in the dark, the more likely they are to be really beasts imo.

I think Hancock might actually be capable of using King's Haki as a weapon. She may well be as strong as Katakuri, King, maybe stronger. I can't prove anything, but just based on the fact Oda hasn't really zoomed in on her much, I think she will be a surprise.

It's either Oda is saving her for her strength display, or for the role she serves to play narratively. I do think her strength will shock us once more of her is shown.
The thing is, she was never really left in the dark. We haven't seen her fight all out, because she became Luffy's ally.

I never got the vibe from Boa Hancock, that she's ridiculously OP.
Especially considering her two sisters, the no2/3 of her crew, got solo'd high diff by pretimeskip Luffy in a 1v2.

In contrast, Doflamingo had strong underlings.
At least 5 who would comfortably beat pretimeskip Luffy - Vergo, Pica, Lao G, Trebol, Monet (this because of logia though). And Diamante (maybe)

Dolfamingo also emanated a stronger vibe throughout the series, before we actually got to see him fight.

But yeah, I agree that we can't say for sure until we actually see her feats.
Maybe she is stronger than Doflamingo. But right hand commanders are an entirely different breed, very hard seeing her at that level.....but this is Oda, he might actually do it lol
 

Hannibal Psyche

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
8,159
Reaction score
9,224
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
The thing is, she was never really left in the dark. We haven't seen her fight all out, because she became Luffy's ally.

I never got the vibe from Boa Hancock, that she's ridiculously OP.
Especially considering her two sisters, the no2/3 of her crew, got solo'd high diff by pretimeskip Luffy in a 1v2.

In contrast, Doflamingo had strong underlings.
At least 5 who would comfortably beat pretimeskip Luffy - Vergo, Pica, Lao G, Trebol, Monet (this because of logia though). And Diamante (maybe)

Dolfamingo also emanated a stronger vibe throughout the series, before we actually got to see him fight.

But yeah, I agree that we can't say for sure until we actually see her feats.
Maybe she is stronger than Doflamingo. But right hand commanders are an entirely different breed, very hard seeing her at that level.....but this is Oda, he might actually do it lol
Indeed, I do recall Kuzan comparing her to Doflamingo, and I do agree, she doesn't come across as impressive, but I think most characters whom we haven't really seen appear to be unimpressive. I am just giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Only thing I can say is she became a Shichibukai at the mere age of 17 or 19 iirc, and it was purely for her strength.

She acquired a bounty of close to 100m from 1 voyage. I think this is something underappreciated.

It took Luffy:
  • Don Krieg arc
  • Arlong arc
  • Alabasta
To acquire a 80m bounty. 3 arcs... Hancock did that in just 1.

Squardo, a Pirate who fought against Roger and was respected... was chosen by Whitebeard to commandeer his fleet at Marineford before he got tricked... Pirate of decades... 210m bounty. 20years to acquire a bounty of 210m and he's a beast in his own right compared to someone who got almost half his bounty in 1 campaign. I think she might prove to be more than we expect.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The thing is, she was never really left in the dark. We haven't seen her fight all out, because she became Luffy's ally.

I never got the vibe from Boa Hancock, that she's ridiculously OP.
Especially considering her two sisters, the no2/3 of her crew, got solo'd high diff by pretimeskip Luffy in a 1v2.

In contrast, Doflamingo had strong underlings.
At least 5 who would comfortably beat pretimeskip Luffy - Vergo, Pica, Lao G, Trebol, Monet (this because of logia though). And Diamante (maybe)

Dolfamingo also emanated a stronger vibe throughout the series, before we actually got to see him fight.

But yeah, I agree that we can't say for sure until we actually see her feats.
Maybe she is stronger than Doflamingo. But right hand commanders are an entirely different breed, very hard seeing her at that level.....but this is Oda, he might actually do it lol
What is "solo'd high diff?" From what I remember, that fight was inconclusive because one of the sisters's tattoo was about to be exposed, and Luffy and Hancock wanted to prevent anyone from seeing it. He covered her back while Hancock ended the fight seeing what Luffy did for the sisters.

So far, Hancock had no problem fighting a Pacifista or anyone else, did she?
 

Veni Vidi Vici

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
Guam
The fact that a blind man as Fujitora is going after Boa Hancock, doesn't favor her.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,580
Reaction score
10,155
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
The fact that a blind man as Fujitora is going after Boa Hancock, doesn't favor her.
Is he going after Boa ?

Where was this stated or implied?

What is "solo'd high diff?" From what I remember, that fight was inconclusive because one of the sisters's tattoo was about to be exposed, and Luffy and Hancock wanted to prevent anyone from seeing it. He covered her back while Hancock ended the fight seeing what Luffy did for the sisters.

So far, Hancock had no problem fighting a Pacifista or anyone else, did she?
Luffy was winning the 1v2 in a high diff.

Yeah, it was inconclusive, but Luffy was clearly winning once he pulled out G2

Yeah, Hancock didn't have any problem with pacifista
 
Top