Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hard to do when there is no objective truth, all I can do is share my perspective based on my experience.
Show me how it is done, find the killer, all you are doing is undermining my attempt at doing so.

My logic is simple:

Gry supposedly distrust me since D1 (not for any empirical proof, but for supposedly overreacting to his attempt at killing me for no reason, go read D1 to see how hard he tried).

SirSam switch his placeholder from me leading Gry to stop trying to convince others that they should vote me.

I defend SirSam for saving me from Gry

Gry said he will be liberal with his vote when he voted me, but sticked on me for the rest of the game.

The Gry I know doesn't tunnel vision when town, uses his vote actively, usually voting last.

He lied about being liberal with his vote, he hasn't voted anybody else since the game started.

In my opinion if he distrusted me so much as to stick on me for 2 days, he would have voted SirSam, since I defended him all day.

Gry said this isn't true and that just because I'm scum doesn't mean sirsam is as well (I don't believe this reason).

Today when I woke up, I saw Gry had a vote on me, meaning he is still tunneling, only explanation is that this isn't Town Gry.
This is the exact senseless arguing like in Omoneko what you did. :notlikethis I thought Lambu taught you..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm, but wouldn't Hot Potato AND Traitor be a bit too good for Mafia? Like I said, if every kill and lynch would be a townie even then the hot potato has a 33% chance of hitting a scum, 44.2% if there is a traitor as well. But like those are good odds for Mafia with no investigative roles to check on them at night. They can just wreck confusion during the day or lay back and watch townies rip each other a new one while here and there fanning on the flames until day 4.
What I mean with too good is that with traitor they could get a win one phase earlier due increasing their numbers while we wouldn't know if prostitute blocked a kill or doc prevented one. This leads me to thinking that there ain't a traitor but 3/10 is a bit small, so what if we got 2-2-9 teams with 2 actual mafia and a mafia with lover? That way town would have a chance to get two scums at once, mafia cannot win the game even if everything goes well for them till day 4 so they would start to try to find the lover within them which would suck for them at this point as numbers would be low enough that chances are getting higher of town finding a mafia on their own due their changed behavior.
With 2 2 member teams Panda can also ensure that this game could go a while longer as 2 mafias would need to kill more towns and the lover traitor in their group to get the win and the lover mafia would need to get rid of his mafia buddies early enough before they turn on him.

I believe lover is more likely to be part of this game than a traitor who would be a hidden asset to mafia voting plus cause confusion if recruited at night. Without a traitor at least we had a 50% of prostitute being right about blocking a kill action and 100% right if the doc had died before the prostitute blocked a kill.
How does 2 mafia in a 13 people game seem more realistic to you? c.c
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
He said he didn't snipe, tho that doesn't answer the activity part.
Just an idea that I'm not sure if it even make sense, what if one of them is a naive traitor and had sirsam as mafia, it would explain the change as well maybe, if it was true that both are town.

Just an idea for you to think about, I don't understand mechanic well enough to come to any conclusion on my own.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is the exact senseless arguing like in Omoneko what you did. :notlikethis I thought Lambu taught you..
Show me where I'm being dumb, you are just throwing random shit at me every time, you never answer anything.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Show me where I'm being dumb, you are just throwing random shit at me every time, you never answer anything.
I could, and already did multiple times, but has no effect on you.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Kouhai chi, are you a traitor?
I'm not, I swear.

You will know today anyway, since I'm against lynching James, I will do anything to go first even if they was a chance I could save my self.

(I have to focus on work, been fucking to yesterday and today)
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hard to do when there is no objective truth, all I can do is share my perspective based on my experience.
Show me how it is done, find the killer, all you are doing is undermining my attempt at doing so.

My logic is simple:

Gry supposedly distrust me since D1 (not for any empirical proof, but for supposedly overreacting to his attempt at killing me for no reason, go read D1 to see how hard he tried).

SirSam switch his placeholder from me leading Gry to stop trying to convince others that they should vote me.

I defend SirSam for saving me from Gry

Gry said he will be liberal with his vote when he voted me, but sticked on me for the rest of the game.

The Gry I know doesn't tunnel vision when town, uses his vote actively, usually voting last.

He lied about being liberal with his vote, he hasn't voted anybody else since the game started.

In my opinion if he distrusted me so much as to stick on me for 2 days, he would have voted SirSam, since I defended him all day.

Gry said this isn't true and that just because I'm scum doesn't mean sirsam is as well (I don't believe this reason).

Today when I woke up, I saw Gry had a vote on me, meaning he is still tunneling, only explanation is that this isn't Town Gry.
This is not logic, this is you being butthurt at someone poking you.

Sam saved you from a lynch train? Or did he change cause there was no point to his placeholder since he was being called on it? There are many perspectives to the same thing but you are assuming yours is 100% correct. In your "theory" you are not even considering the possibility of it being wrong, which makes it a fantasy instead.

Im telling you, if you are town you learnt absolutely nothing of last game. I believe you wouldnt make the same thing twice in a row so you are scum. Take it as you will.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Marm was online though and reacting to the thread, albeit slowly. Sam was completely gone for longer, had a lower post I think as well.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I could, and already did multiple times, but has no effect on you.
Try again, go point by point.

I did write a summary for you since you and lambu said I didn't give a reason.

I just give you the reasons again, show me why they are wrong (you really need to since tomorrow is your head)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This is not logic, this is you being butthurt at someone poking you.

Sam saved you from a lynch train? Or did he change cause there was no point to his placeholder since he was being called on it? There are many perspectives to the same thing but you are assuming yours is 100% correct. In your "theory" you are not even considering the possibility of it being wrong, which makes it a fantasy instead.

Im telling you, if you are town you learnt absolutely nothing of last game. I believe you wouldnt make the same thing twice in a row so you are scum. Take it as you will.
You mean I'm not considering the perspective in which I'm scum, lol good one.

The only thing stopping others from seeing my perspective is that I'm still alive, once I die, they will be no other explanation.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'm not, I swear.

You will know today anyway, since I'm against lynching James, I will do anything to go first even if they was a chance I could save my self.

(I have to focus on work, been fucking to yesterday and today)
Let's lynch Demon then~
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Also Shad is totally non-sensical. First he considered me trustworthy, then I start to doubt him more, and suddenly I'm the 2nd biggest red flag in the game after Gry.

Like everyone who doubts him is scum. The game doesn't work like that. Majority of the time when someone doubts you, they are town. Even if Shad is town, he isn't actually helpful.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I did write a summary for you since you and lambu said I didn't give a reason.
Ffs Shad a reason needs to make sense in order to remain a reason. If I say pigs fly because I think they are lighter than air thats not a reason.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Let's lynch Demon then~
Demon wants gry dead tomorrow.
Demon is a coin flip.

I really want to die.

Sorry senpai but I really won't vote anybody except gry today, I need to make this clear so that when he wins the game after getting out of tomorrow lynch, it won't be my fault.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ffs Shad a reason needs to make sense in order to remain a reason. If I say pigs fly because I think they are lighter than air thats not a reason.
I wrote my explanation in the post, quote it and show me why it doesn't make sense, don't make up your own straw man argument and debunk them
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon wants gry dead tomorrow.
Demon is a coin flip.

I really want to die.

Sorry senpai but I really won't vote anybody except gry today, I need to make this clear so that when he wins the game after getting out of tomorrow lynch, it won't be my fault.
Please stop already, this will be so embarrassing for you postgame. :XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How does 2 mafia in a 13 people game seem more realistic to you? c.c
Because 4 would be too strong and even 3 would get a straight win at day 4 if we only lynch townies meaning we have 4 chances in total, if doc/prostitute cannot stop any kills, before we lose the game?
And its not 2 Mafias, its 2 Mafias and 2 Lovers, so 4 scums in total that would be too strong in one group but due separating them the game would still continue even after day 4 if only townies die, which would really throw scum into a loop. At least I would pick Panda as the kinda guy to make a messy crazy game even in a "Vanilla" game due the use of secondary roles.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Please stop already, this will be so embarrassing for you postgame. :XD
Make me stop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also Shad is totally non-sensical. First he considered me trustworthy, then I start to doubt him more, and suddenly I'm the 2nd biggest red flag in the game after Gry.

Like everyone who doubts him is scum. The game doesn't work like that. Majority of the time when someone doubts you, they are town. Even if Shad is town, he isn't actually helpful.
When did I consider you thrust worthy?
Quote me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Farfalla notice that they haven't yes quoted my post where I give my reasons.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Make me stop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



When did I consider you thrust worthy?
Quote me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Farfalla notice that they haven't yes quoted my post where I give my reasons.
Sure, I'll dig it up tomorrow when I'm on my computer again. Search function on phone is a pain. (Especially with the new ad blocking a solid fifth of the screen)
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sure, I'll dig it up tomorrow when I'm on my computer again. Search function on phone is a pain. (Especially with the new ad blocking a solid fifth of the screen)
Ok
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top