Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Mostly that. Though to be fair, just because you vote the same target as the most... colorful player at the moment shouldn't implicate you. But still it's a curious vote in a situation that there are some other more revelant targets, while majority seems to low-key respect Gry for now.
Besides Gry and Shad I don't see who is standing out ATM. I said besides this pair I suspect Lambu and DD the most and TBH DD almost doesn't count because he has always been an enigma to me.

When I read some posts it feels like some of you believe a Traitor is confirmed. I think if Mafia had really found a Traitor N1 things would have been even more confusing because there would be no deaths. Mafia would prefer killing the active roles instead of looking for a Traitor IMO.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire


We are missing some movement now between screenshots, but I think shads site has that recorded. But I guess roughly hour before end is a good timing. Not that I suspect lot will happen. Shad is in a point that people don't even care about his afflictions anymore, they just don't want to play with him.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco


We are missing some movement now between screenshots, but I think shads site has that recorded. But I guess roughly hour before end is a good timing. Not that I suspect lot will happen. Shad is in a point that people don't even care about his afflictions anymore, they just don't want to play with him.
They are people that want to play with me still.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Format your post if you want me to read it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Demonspeed two questions:

- do you like the plan I proposed for how to communicate targets to the pirate everyday.

- if yes, do you want me to nominate somebody else?
Pirate and Doc targeting Lala? Don't thnk it's a good idea because Mafia will be able to make better choices.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,664
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm still weighing up my vote choices although it probably doesn't matter in the long run.

Not going to comment on Shad further because all that I needed to say has been said. I won't be surprised to see him turn town if lynched as it does feel a little too convenient the discussion revolved around him when all has been said and done instead of proper time and effort being put into grilling the inactives and others who are flying under the radar.

Riku might be the only one I somewhat trust at this stage; probably leaning towards voting one of James, DD, Erin, Demon or Tatsu. All are coasting and these guys have felt especially disengaged from the game at times, some more-so than others. Maybe I'd feel different if they had more substance to them but there really isn't any reason for me to trust them at this stage.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Besides Gry and Shad I don't see who is standing out ATM. I said besides this pair I suspect Lambu and DD the most and TBH DD almost doesn't count because he has always been an enigma to me.

When I read some posts it feels like some of you believe a Traitor is confirmed. I think if Mafia had really found a Traitor N1 things would have been even more confusing because there would be no deaths. Mafia would prefer killing the active roles instead of looking for a Traitor IMO.
But is there really anything else to go on Gry other than Shads witch hunt? I agree DD is low-key sus. But there was also a time in which James and Shad were tied, but I don't remember you giving any thoughts on James. So what you think of James?

The traitor is not confirmed, but how the balance lies in the game, it seems likely. Though it could also be that the hot potato is there for that balancing purpose. Of course they not find the traitor yet. Looking for actives after D1 is mostly guess work. Most pro-town read players are plausibly under doc protection, so going for a plausible traitor is not a bad choice - even if you do get it wrong, you could still kill an active.

But indeed, it is just a theory that feels plausible to me, but not a fact.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Pirate and Doc targeting Lala? Don't thnk it's a good idea because Mafia will be able to make better choices.
We can afford 1 night of doc target for the pirate our only investigative role.

@James Rye I have a meeting i will be back in 20 minutes, your opinion is currently the only one I value, let me know if my reasoning for farf is sound to you, and your preferred target I will be back to confirm before the end.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pirate and Doc targeting Lala? Don't thnk it's a good idea because Mafia will be able to make better choices.
We can afford 1 night of doc target for the pirate our only investigative role.

@James Rye I have a meeting i will be back in 20 minutes, your opinion is currently the only one I value, let me know if my reasoning for farf is sound to you, and your preferred target I will be back to confirm before the end.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
But is there really anything else to go on Gry other than Shads witch hunt? I agree DD is low-key sus. But there was also a time in which James and Shad were tied, but I don't remember you giving any thoughts on James. So what you think of James?

The traitor is not confirmed, but how the balance lies in the game, it seems likely. Though it could also be that the hot potato is there for that balancing purpose. Of course they not find the traitor yet. Looking for actives after D1 is mostly guess work. Most pro-town read players are plausibly under doc protection, so going for a plausible traitor is not a bad choice - even if you do get it wrong, you could still kill an active.

But indeed, it is just a theory that feels plausible to me, but not a fact.
I voted Gry to see how people would react TBH. As I told him before it wasn't because I trust Shad more. Didn't really work because almost everyone, even Tatsumaki came and voted Shad.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Shad really is a like rabid dog. His anger went from who ever questioned
I voted Gry to see how people would react TBH. As I told him before it wasn't because I trust Shad more. Didn't really work because almost everyone, even Tatsumaki came and voted Shad.
Makes sense. Didn't answer my question on James though: how do you read him at the moment?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad really is a like rabid dog. His anger went from who ever questioned him the most at moment to the next. Gry, me, Farfs. So did his loyalties along with who just happened to give him a cookie, Sam, Demon, James.

There is no consistency or logic, such pure subjective emotion reactions. This also why I still think he could flip town. Mafia would probably try to be more cool and consistent.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Shad really is a like rabid dog. His anger went from who ever questioned


Makes sense. Didn't answer my question on James though: how do you read him at the moment?
I think James's activity usually depends on his role. If he has a role he likes he tends to post more. So if he is Town he is probably Vanilla or he could be Mafia, because all Mafia in this game are Normal Mafia.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,664
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Voting for James for now. I hate to be that guy who votes for the dude with the penalty vote, and while I am still wary of the hot potato and the ramifications that can come from that, I think James given his lack of care for the game (prioritising War Hammer) and him flying under the radar a little too well warrant the consideration.

There is no consistency or logic, such pure subjective emotion reactions. This also why I still think he could flip town. Mafia would probably try to be more cool and consistent.
That's what I've been thinking, he's possibly flipping town after getting lynched because he was hung up over Gry. Reckon there's been bigger fish to fry than chasing the point we all ended up having to chase.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad really is a like rabid dog. His anger went from who ever questioned
Don't be butthurt you still haven't quoted where I said I trust you :)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So, caught up but most of it is.. uh. Got nothing further to add to any of it, and all this made it difficult to go into others too much. I’m putting my hopes on the game improving when Shad is gone honestly.

Don‘t think we can easily tell who Shad‘s teammates are from his posts and interactions. Only Sam and Demon can be somewhat affiliated to him but more on that tomorrow.
Shad aside, Farfs‘ theory shouldn‘t be forgotten regarding Asako‘s death as it could be a really solid angle to go on. Ideally we‘d have tried it today as D2 is the best time for such experimentation, but it‘s still early game enough regardless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would be interesting if Demon explodes right now too, as according to my theory an instant-potato would be more a mafia tool so could incriminate DD.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,664
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't be butthurt you still haven't quoted where I said I trust you :)
I think you should step away from the keyboard if you're just going to be negative in that fashion after what I said earlier about behaviour.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think you should step away from the keyboard if you're just going to be negative in that fashion after what I said earlier about behaviour.
The dog part wasn't an insult?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I agree with Sam and Riku that Shad could flip town, but their words just remind me of what I kept saying in Omoneko and delayed Shad‘s scum lynch for like 2-3 phases because „makes no sense, has to be town“. I told him after that I won‘t give him that bnenefit of the doubt anymore.
There was no need in Omoneko to pull the same thing he‘s pulling now as mafia, nor is there any need now, so best is to just settle it for our mental health.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm still a page behind but answering this:

Sad to wake up to this kind of posts, I make this game a nightmare? Good to know, that how you think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Tatsumaki among the best players there is a scum, the only way we noob win is if we kill him early game, mafia is also trying to kill the best players first.

While I'm doing the hard work of trying to fight them and getting destroyed, I get stabbed by my follow noobs that only care about their life.

At least be neutral, im was dealing with Gry, lambu and farf while you were afk and you are complaining that my posts are hard to read, you should have been reading them in real time, not afk 22 hours then insult me with it.
I'm not trying to insult you. I don't understand most of your posts because I don't understand the reasoning that got you there most of the time. But that's just me.
The nightmare is when in omoneko you pushed for townie lynch for 2 days saying you would take responsibility then deflecting said responsibility in the next day phase. We all tried to reason and argue with you but you were 100% tunneling. And right now you remind me of that Shad. It was a nightmare because at the time I had tried my hardest to understand you maybe even defend you all to discover you were a mafia who wasted us 2 DP. THAT was awful. And I really hope this isn't what is happening again.

Anyway reading the few posts I missed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top