Jesus. I should stop getting horny with this comic and stop watching the raw.
The "original" one has a totally diferent quality. (I know its normal but damn feels diferent reading it)
Its funny how baam is all confused there. he is like "what?" "pardon?"
He cant believe what he is hearing lmao. wtf is this FH saying?

trau sees everyone beneath him.
Its hard to predict what gonna happen.
baam already said if he moves hes dead.
Hes not the kind of char that would say yes to that proposal, but for the sake of all people in the nest he would do it. But this one is discarted for me.
Even if he against trau with 100% power the max he can do is surprise him I guess.
The portal plan is the one that kinda makes more sense to work out, maybe while some of them fight trau (trau going easy to tame baam)
Another thing that prob could happen is finally luslec or gus to appear.
The situation they are now is fked up. Not gonna be easy to run from a FH. I wonder what's comming next chapter.