Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's very quiet Day 1 indeed, with 4 pages so far. But I'm pretty much in the same boat point fingures on other non talkers. For me the game didn't start at ideal time but will do my best to read some players before day ends.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Should have said something here in thread, but even in the sign up thread I did say that the 8th was a super busy day for me :3.
I'm catching up now, only five pages so that should be over soon
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Feels like Orange-chan @MarmaladeSky has been especially MIA with just a yahallo... would also like to see some constructive activity from @GB @Asako @Belserion
I did mention I'm not gonna be active today (yesterday) cuz uni

But will be active afterwards

Hmm btw I'm active my role, don't think i said it when i mentioned my domain
Btw my domain isn't related to my role, you can take it as a role hint i guess
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Should have said something here in thread, but even in the sign up thread I did say that the 8th was a super busy day for me :3.
I'm catching up now, only five pages so that should be over soon
Ah okay, would be good to hear your thoughts before the days end
I did mention I'm not gonna be active today (yesterday) cuz uni

But will be active afterwards

Hmm btw I'm active my role, don't think i said it when i mentioned my domain
Btw my domain isn't related to my role, you can take it as a role hint i guess
Any thoughts on the game so far?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
eed to fix what i said about my domain, it not boring and it actually have use i think

The description at first just made it seem like it wasn't worth anything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

AAAh sorry asako that as a misclick lmao '-' taking notes as I go so this was going to be copied onto my spreadsheet 😂
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
sorry victory day today will be on a bit later
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sorry I was still catching up, want to do this properly haha.

I've got an active role, my domain I'm not a fan of, doesn't fit my role either (but it feels like a lot of people have said that, maybe the domains were randomized regardless of role).

Unsure of who to vote for yet, but I do want to cast my vote within an hour or so. Will be here for the remaining phase anyway.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Feels like Orange-chan @MarmaladeSky has been especially MIA with just a yahallo... would also like to see some constructive activity from @GB @Asako @Belserion
Sorry. Yesterday was mothers day and we made it into a pretty big deal so I was busy. Anyway, I'll back read and see if anything jumps out.

Why won't you share anything, Bel ;_;
My domain isn't related to my role. Its actually a watered down version of a role that's been trashed.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Nothing stands out except faust putting another vote on GB.
Hm... no? Thats a lazy way to look at it ngl.

About 6 hours to go. So far I only have some people I wouldn‘t vote, but none that I‘d explicitly vote with some confidence. There was Lambu‘s randomness and James‘ domain, but the former explained himself in a later post and the latter had written the domain wrong at first. 🤔
I think I missed that, Im still waiting for James to clarify how is he so sure of what his domain does based on his description. <<< @James Rye

maybe the domains were randomized regardless of role).
No way it works like that, or at least it would make the entire thing a meaningless chaos and worthless to keep track of.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

As for what relates to voting Im confused. I would find no issues on voting GB or Gajeel based of what I've read about them but for some reason the placeholders put them on top already.

Theres also people that rub me the wrong way like Crescent and Evil for their post structure and how they address stuff, same with how passive DD looks, like even more passive than usual.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'll votekill Faust for now. Idk, for the conjucture of his vote + the vaguest hint imo.
Still waiting on GB to share something but considering he got 2 votes alrdy, including Faust's, I won't place a third one.
Still think that unless scums have similar domains to ours (which doesn't seem to be what people believe to be true), they're either trying to be safe with the hints or just copying what they saw in the thread alrdy, so I'll likely keep my vote within this criteria.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
James, Faust, GrySun, SirSam are definitely the ones who stood out for me. GB and Gajeel would be ok for me but I don’t like the random votes on them and nobody making an effort to look for anyone else. It feels lazy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
As for what relates to voting Im confused. I would find no issues on voting GB or Gajeel based of what I've read about them but for some reason the placeholders put them on top already.

Theres also people that rub me the wrong way like Crescent and Evil for their post structure and how they address stuff, same with how passive DD looks, like even more passive than usual.
Tbh among this bunch, I'd trust Gaj and Jinx the most (based on specific things they said).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Faust does seem kinda..cheerful? Whicu reminds me of the Omoneko Faust.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
James stands out to me, purely because I just don't get his domain/the explanation of it - my head hurts and I've stopped trying to understand it lol
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I understood his explanation for his domain, that it stops others from happening. It's just that that's now what I got from the description he shared, even tho he said it was an obvious interpretation. Also, any domain being triggered stops all others from happening, so I guess he'd be talking about effects that aren't a one time only thing and keep going (as in be interrupts something that has been activated alrdy). Then I don't get it if it stops those effect for good or only during a round. Anyways, an obvious thing that ain't an obvious thing to me.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Tbh among this bunch, I'd trust Gaj and Jinx the most (based on specific things they said).
Hm yeah Crescent's straightforward domain reference is a bonus, didnt take it into account, will read about her more.
I dont know what Gaj said that could be considered a trust increase.

James, Faust, GrySun, SirSam are definitely the ones who stood out for me. GB and Gajeel would be ok for me but I don’t like the random votes on them and nobody making an effort to look for anyone else. It feels lazy.
Sam and James are on a fine line yes. First one is a wild card, politely asking stuff and not stirring unrest, but he played like that before and was town so not indicative. James confidence on what he does based on that weird phrasing is still confusing me as heck.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I would agree that Lambu's question does at least put the onus on people to decide how much they'll contribute, which can set "uncooperative" players up.

What do you make of what little has been said so far this game?
What little has been said so far is pretty standard day 1 mechanics understanding. I was confused about James describing his domain as the ultimate domain release valve only to say it does the opposite? Also Faust saying he has a night role when most roles are night roles anyway was a bit weird, but I feel like I'm nitpicking with that.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I mean with Faust at least it rules out all the day roles, think that's more than what we can say about other players (role wise) in a way.
Noticed most did share something about their domain, but only a handful about their roles (though not taking the "domain doesn't fit my role" comments into account here).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top