Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So I see my domain amongst the dead so that must mean some are shared amongst players 🤔 Interesting.

"Still better than some"", yet you voted for him (and he already had two votes on him). If it wasn't to save another person on the block, then why did you do it?
Talking about yourself in a tense other than first person is weird bruh. I voted for you because I don't think you're trustworthy, and what I saw was a comment on your domain and then asking for a buffer so you could meet the bare minimum which I didn't like. You weren't the only one I was considering for similar reasons so it's not that special.

Yeah nah. His domain expansion is rather scum. Doubt he was a Death Miller
How is it inherently scum? If it was in towns' hands you could potentially disrupt a high priority role like a Mafia Escort.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Day 1
Vote Sequence
(Post# [vote count] - Votee - Voter)

003 GB - DD
035 GB [2] - Faust
- GB leads with [2]
040 Gajeel - James Rye
067 Brandish - Gajeel
068 Gajeel [2] - Brandish
- GB and Gajeel tied with [2] each
077 Farfalla - Evil
092 Faust - Farfalla
109 Lambu - Belserion
113 Marmy - GrySun
114 Faust [2] - CJinx
- GB, Gajeel and Faust tied with [2] each
132 SirSam - gnut
133 DD - Asako
148 Evil - Lambu
165 James - Marmy
166 Gajeel [3] - SirSam
- Gajeel now leads with [3]
177 DD [2] - Brandish <lock vote> 🔒
- Gajeel votes went down from [3] to [2]
- Gave DD a locked vote and broke the tie.


Result: DD (Townie) lynched

Note: Hostkilled player GB didn't vote

Edit: Added Note and Result Added highlights, bold

Edit: Changed the default font color to rgb(71, 85, 119) for the highlighted text so that's it's easier to read on different styles (forest, ultraviolet etc.)
 
Last edited:

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Going to try sleeping for a few hours - I think I can hear the morning birds already lol. Won't be home much in the first half of this phase, so activity will be limited, but should be alright later on.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You weren't the only one I was considering for similar reasons so it's not that special.
The thing is that I was already in a leading position for the lynch with Faust and GB. You "considered" others, yet decided to break the 3 way tie, and go for me instead. You clearly wanted me dead lol

How is it inherently scum? If it was in towns' hands you could potentially disrupt a high priority role like a Mafia Escort.
Right, but does giving town this specific domain for only three specific occasions ( Mafia Escort/Doctor/Detective ) make more sense than giving it to mafia which has 75% of its roles in third priority?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Domain: User gains the role of the person lynched…. What if the person lynched has a role that activates if lynched?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The thing is that I was already in a leading position for the lynch with Faust and GB. You "considered" others, yet decided to break the 3 way tie, and go for me instead. You clearly wanted me dead lol
Like I said in part of the quote you decided not to quote:

Talking about yourself in a tense other than first person is weird bruh. I voted for you because I don't think you're trustworthy, and what I saw was a comment on your domain and then asking for a buffer so you could meet the bare minimum which I didn't like. You weren't the only one I was considering for similar reasons so it's not that special.
It was lazy of you. No effort to try and create discussion, just "I have nothing more to add, please buffer so I get my three posts". Because of what I perceived as deliberate laziness/attempt to lay low, and because I thought breaking the lock could test whether someone tries to save you by changing their vote, I opted to go for you. Better to go for someone who did something to make me distrust/dislike their play than someone who did nothing at that stage.

Right, but does giving town this specific domain for only three specific occasions ( Mafia Escort/Doctor/Detective ) make more sense than giving it to mafia which has 75% of its roles in third priority?
In the context of the game though that 75% for a minority of players vs a vast majority of town roles is what we're looking at. Considering it like that, it's inconsequential because assuming there's what, like 4 mafias in a 16 player game (citing the general rules), that's just 25% of the player base vs 75% town that's also affected. When everything is on an even playing field with this domain (so any contests have to be flipped for), it's still far more likely the 75% end up ahead than the 25% no?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
003 GB - DD
DD (town) voted GB (mafia) on first post and then they both died. DD best jinx
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If there are domains that are shared among people, does that mean the people are opposite alliances from each other? Because would you have two of the same domains on the same side?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Hosts: @SonOfDaws as Sukuna, @Tatsumaki as Utahime ( + @Erinyes as Mei Mei and @Juviii as Gojo)

Jujutsu Sorcerers:

1. @GrySun
2. @Farfalla
3. @Brandish μ
4. @SirSamuel016
5. @Evil3ye
6. @MarmaladeSky
7. @GB - Mafia member -hostkilled on Day 1
8. @digitaldude Townie Lynched on Day 1
9. @James Rye
10. @Faust
11. @Asako
12. @Crescent Jinx
13. @Lambu
14. @gnut
15. @Gajeel
16. @Belserion
Put each player's character as well, maybe?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Put each player's character as well, maybe?
Jujutsu Sorcerers:

1. @GrySun as Momo Nishimiya
2. @Farfalla as Kento Nanami
3. @Brandish μ as Maki Zenin
4. @SirSamuel016 as Aoi Todo
5. @Evil3ye as Kokichi Muta
6. @MarmaladeSky as Nobara Kugisaki
7. @GB as Mahito (Mafia member) hostkilled on Day 1
8. @digitaldude as Mai Zenin (Townie) lynched on Day 1
9. @James Rye as Yuji Itadori
10. @Faust as Megumi Fushiguro
11. @Asako as Suguru Geto
12. @Crescent Jinx as Toge Inumaki
13. @Lambu as Jugo (Badass Cowboy) died on Night 1
14. @gnut as Kasumi Miwa
15. @Gajeel as Yuta Okkotsu
16. @Belserion as Kamo Noritoshi
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Damn, that was a wild sequence of events. GB lynched, although DD was leading, then DD dies too. If former was a host mistake as it was said, then killing an additional player would only make sense if GB was indeed mafia. Otherwise it would have been a devastating day for the townies with already two down.

We don't have vanilla Mafias that often though. His domain is priority related and wouldn't let him upgrade the role or something, but who knows, maybe they have one in a team that can? Or it's just plain Member and there is nothing to it other than for town to be baited on Miller.

It didn't really look like he was being saved, which to be frank wasn't really necessary, as first he had a chance to die of 33% and then shouldn't die at all as DD was leading. So, the only suspicious votes that mattered were made by the Aussie bros. Faust on the other hand looks quite good today.

Lambu dying is unfortunate, but not a huge surprise, as he usually is a sharp player and those always die young. Good for us he had a sucky role though :XD

Talking roles - after a very reserved day 1 in terms of hints, I wouldn't mind if we share some more info today. But looks like someone will change their role today too - sounds like a townie domain then, no?

I'm passive.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I also think it'd be good if we have more info today, will reveal my domain later seeing it's the same one that one of the dead players had.

I'm passive.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hmm. Was he contemplating on using the cowboy ability on me yesterday?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or is he asking them to break the tie.
Can‘t use day-roles in the last hour, so he was talking about voting.

@Brandish μ can you explain why you went with DD in the end?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Anyone wanna claim today‘s domain? Wasn‘t mine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because I detested the way people thought I looked town.
Oh, my bad.

Why DD though?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why DD though?
I'll find the post for you...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votekill digitaldude. Of the times I've viewed him to be quieter or less dd, to my recollection, he's been mafia more times than not.

As for Sam he's trying to clean his act up I think. I don't have an issue with him being lynched, but prefer dd atm.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Kinda ironic, it never before lynched the mafia in a cointoss tie, and the first time it happened it wasn‘t even meant to be.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Agree with handsome Evil that Faust looks good today. Sam is sus and I'll probably drop a vote on him shortly, Gajeel has good eyes and I like his arguments.

Sam why aren't you doing the hint list? xdd
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's not my domain today btw.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'm going to go with my gut and votekill Gajeel. From his posts I feel like he's deliberately laying a bit low, given he has only commenting on his domain before offering no further contribution (still better than some). There's also not enough for me to vote GB at this stage. As for the other on 2 votes, Faust doesn't strike me as scum but I could be wrong there too.
So Sam votes Gajeel because of gut feeling on him laying low and on the other hand not having enough on GB (the only thing he said that I remember is he's busy due to victory day) and Faust doesn't strike as scum. He is discussing the three top voted only, not considering the rest at all, who were discussed by other players that weren't keen on the top three at that time. Like Lambu was suggesting that he would change vote from me to someone else if no one else is voting me.

It's a little bit suspicious now that GB flipped mafia. If he was indifferent to the outcome, should have just abstained.

edit:gramma
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyone wanna claim today‘s domain? Wasn‘t mine.
It's a little risky, if we mislynch a detective or something useful the mafia will know the player.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam why aren't you doing the hint list? xdd
Every time I do one you fuckers say I'm scum 😂

So Sam votes Gajeel because of gut feeling on him laying low and on the other hand not having enough on GB (the only thing he said that I remember is he's busy due to victory day) and Faust doesn't strike as scum. He is discussing the three top voted only, not considering the rest at all, who were discussed by other players that weren't keen on the top three at that time. Like Lambu was suggesting that he would change vote from me to someone else if no one else is voting me.
Gajeel and GB were those I suspected most, hence why I discussed them. As for Faust, I only mentioned him because there'd been other mentions of him and I didn't think he was very sus at all. I don't like how you're painting my thought process when you haven't taken the time to actually talk to me about it; I was less confident on other considerations so of course I'd focus more on those I was more suspicious of.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top