Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This day is just as exciting as the prior. :bored

I'll share some thoughts on the players after lunch, but hopefully we have soon some discussions going.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Lambu / Jogo - Badass Cowboy
:/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm vanilla as well. And now besides me and DD, we got Evil and Sam claiming passive. My jutsu has some similarity with DDs, altho it ain't the same and I activated it today. And it seems like Sam is saying he has the same jutsu DD had, so possibly claiming to be another vanilla. Just how many of those we have.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm vanilla as well. And now besides me and DD, we got Evil and Sam claiming passive. My jutsu has some similarity with DDs, altho it ain't the same and I activated it today. And it seems like Sam is saying he has the same jutsu DD had, so possibly claiming to be another vanilla. Just how many of those we have.
I am indeed Passive, but I don't have DD's Domain Expansion- rather, my Domain Expansion is Slots like GB. Might make me look bad but transparency is for the best I think given what little we currently have.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Oh for fucks sake are you serious???
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If we mislynch a detective
detectives tend to get out of lynches so it would be on the table as a claim way before some silly domain activated; I think I remember James telling D1 he was a detective in one game and he really was
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Evil's point was good tho (ie risk in revealing if it's your domain that is active).
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There’s always a risk. But at some point we have to move away from “passive” and “my domain is the same as someone else” especially since assassin usually kill Day conversations as everyone hides which isn’t looking good for a game that lacks some good activity
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There’s always a risk. But at some point we have to move away from “passive” and “my domain is the same as someone else” especially since assassin usually kill Day conversations as everyone hides which isn’t looking good for a game that lacks some good activity
Yea, but Idk why an assassin would kill the chat when the mafia likely discuss the kill, we 'should' just go about business normally.

Does assassin balance the plain mafia (GB), perhaps?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Shame that Farf revealed it was her domain active and thus put a target on her back for scum, role inheritance like that could've been handy for town to have. That said Assassin being in the game isn't something I'd probably of thought about if I was in that same position anyway.

To those who are actives, did you use your role last night? @MarmaladeSky @Faust You two have said you're actives/have a "night role", but also want to hear from others who didn't hint.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn, I'm surprised the assassin didn't wait till close to the end of the day.
He really wanted lala booty



Also I'm sad for you lambu... Not because you died... But because you didn't use one of best roles ... And maybe kill yourself
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Shame that Farf revealed it was her domain active and thus put a target on her back for scum, role inheritance like that could've been handy for town to have.
She did? I missed that.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
She did? I missed that.
Yep:

:/
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm vanilla as well. And now besides me and DD, we got Evil and Sam claiming passive. My jutsu has some similarity with DDs, altho it ain't the same and I activated it today. And it seems like Sam is saying he has the same jutsu DD had, so possibly claiming to be another vanilla. Just how many of those we have.
Shame really, I thought she was one of the wise, level headed people we could rely on for clarity
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Just when I said it's a total snooze fest they assassinate the cat lady that was about to share some tea on vanilla samurai :XD

Will push back the players review due to new development, and after being busier than expected for after work. But am I right to assume it was her domain today? She said that she activated it and it aligns with today's themes. Are there more of those plain copying townies possible, or?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Lambu night kill and Farf through assassin kill? If someone dies next night it means we do have two small mafia groups, otherwise we got a medium one with the potential of some domain being there to either permanently change into a traitor. Or maybe we do have a traitor and said guy got a domain to tell mafia who he actually is so that they can work around with that knowledge. Would be a really strong domain for a traitor though.

Also seems Farf had two fingers as her domain was triggered during the night. Just to clarify I did not even bother activating mine. Farf's domain proves though that there are permanently abilities meaning my domain will later down the line interrupt those for a brief moment aka a day and a night phase, which could be huge depending on the ability.

GB is honest mafia, probably buddy with the assassin, the whole same priority helps Mafia mostly.

DD dying before he could become permanently Jesus is a shame. Same with the host mistake due the votelock of Brand effectively having saved GB. Which honestly makes me want to vote for Brand today and which I probably will do after all.

And shame for me as two perm domains are gone before I even got some other fingers to collect, lol.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Damn.
RIP Nanamin.

Assassin killed her to confirm her claim that it was her domain huh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top