Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Like why would i lie about that...i didnt even have to?
:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry was still thrash at evil xD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I come online and read everyone say they are vanilla and my 1st post of the day is to claim the same lol gtfoh
They say you confessed to be blue that one game, so I wouldn't apply logic to your plays. Last time you were mafia you afk'd through the game until Lambu backstabbed you. So you might as well have just missed the night phase discussion and improvised today by doing the vanilla train.

Who knows, I'm just saying you're not a very trusted pal so far so I don't mind putting you up there for a lynch as well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Kool....
Same to you....bastard that killed Lala
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like why would i lie about that...i didnt even have to?
:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry was still thrash at evil xD
You gotta be town with how much you‘re enjoying this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It‘s so odd, D1 votes I mean. Lambu was even asking openly „ey lets go for Faust any1?“ but no scum took him up on it to save GB.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
My domain is called Simple Barrier. It's nothing like the one that were shared with a similar name, neither did Iread anything else that is similar. Not sure if I should share the effect too, or if it has some tactical advantage to keep it for now. But the use is very limited I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Evils list of suspects looks like a list hitmen get:lmao
from which side to which side? D:
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It‘s so odd, D1 votes I mean. Lambu was even asking openly „ey lets go for Faust any1?“ but no scum took him up on it to save GB.
Faust planting seed of death millar and who corrected him on it about being balanced with DD having to die iirc.... :evil
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My domain is called Simple Barrier. It's nothing like the one that were shared with a similar name, neither did Iread anything else that is similar. Not sure if I should share the effect too, or if it has some tactical advantage to keep it for now. But the use is very limited I think.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



from which side to which side? D:
How do you trust faust and you point out inconsistencies?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
How many vanilla claims are we up to?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Death Miller just means an additional vanilla. And what's the point for Faust to discredit himself voting for mafia other than genuine theorizing about all possibilities. Planting some seeds of doubt what you're saying kind of absurd daddy g.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Idk...and i could get lynched so what.
But my domain should tell you there is possible 3rd party that can change roles...maybe shapeshifter or wtv dafuq new ones there are that can role change
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
How do you trust faust and you point out inconsistencies?
He voted for a mafia, which non other of us can claim. But as I also said he might have left the vote there because he was thinking digital would die anyway so was no point. I don't trust anyone until I have foolproof, I said he was not that suspicious and I just wouldn't vote for him today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,639
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
With so many vanillas there‘s surely something like a DM. Now not sure if it was GB(I‘d say he was real mafia), but something to keep in mind with all the vanillas.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
With so many vanillas there‘s surely something like a DM. Now not sure if it was GB(I‘d say he was real mafia), but something to keep in mind with all the vanillas.
Possible traitor with the death of a plain mafia member you think?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So any of the vanilla claims could be recruitable
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Simple Domain is canon.
And Asako's claim(?) of Chimera Shadow Garden is also canon

Simple Domain is one of the most common domains in the story as well.

The rest are made-up by the hosts I believe.
I think you confusing me with crescent, mine is simple domain
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Koko..
What does your domain do again...sorry if i missed it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top