Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Alpha's T/L is out, but reading it, it seems to be using Pejaka's T/L

 

AshDVanguard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
260
Reaction score
736
Age
36
Country
Jamaica
You guys may not like Rei, but the fact that Gustang only shows up because he isn't here says a lot.

And at least it was clear that the LPB Mothership is close to the PB, less badly.
To get the upper hand.
I always enjoy when gustang speaks pure irregular behavior
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Being a tiny bit who??
Just ignore the author writing himself into the story...

Pajaka's T/L :

Lilal: Ah~ I can finally feel fresh. // I was suddenly ordered to return to the mothership, so I couldn't even say proper farewells to my teammates.// I had to return home without even proper preparations. // I wonder if something happened to the family.. // I wasn't far away from the exam on this floor too...


____


Marriage incoming
She doesn't exactly seem like she's in the loop at all. I still highly doubt there will be a marriage.
 

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
She doesn't exactly seem like she's in the loop at all. I still highly doubt there will be a marriage.
I mean she was recalled from climbing, in preparation to what Traumerei planned : getting one of his LPB zahard princess to breed with the new Irregular.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,418
Gender
Male
Country
France
Po Bidau Kakavan: You finally arrive, little drifters. I'm going to proceed to read you some helpful phrases and verses. How can God completely destroy the existence of his own creation so completely just because he's unhappy and has no help? However, every single time he did that, he felt like he was being reprimanded. Yes, it is true that you are in a miserable position right now. But shouldn't the other people that didn't drift here think about what happened? Why did you guys survive? Is it better to survive here, or is it better to survive over there? In the event of misfortune, there's always a good side, a silver lining. You can be relieved that this is not a worse situation, it can always be worse. In this path, if the misfortune you encountered was drifting away, the fortunate side is that after the drift, you found yourselves here, you have reached the House of the Great and Generous Po Bidau, And-"
Rainy discord
Gustang raised his descendants in a special way for sure :XD. They are so smug.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
You guys may not like Rei, but the fact that Gustang only shows up because he isn't here says a lot.

And at least it was clear that the LPB Mothership is close to the PB, less badly.
Gustang was literally intense about asking for him
Saying that “where this guys going to arrive im bored”
Don’t know how he can be afraid or weaker
I don’t think that say a lot
BUt we can say that traumerei has not show fear at all too

PD: Dont know if you read the new update about gustang speaking with kirin when you made this comment
 

Alexi52

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2022
Messages
345
Reaction score
724
Age
33
Country
United States
I disagree based on her actions and thoughts on the data floor.

A woman wanting to be beautiful isn't exactly unheard of in of itself.

But, I guess you're right in the sense that she seems like the 'if I can't have beauty I want power' type. Still, if that was in the realm of possibilities I am surprised she didn't go that route.
I think it's still possible SIU can give her a beautiful form she can switch back and forth from, SIU probably also doesn't want to give up drawing regular Rachel, he has too much fun drawing her ugly in certain scenes
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I keep imagining Rei taking Baam and out of nowhere Gustang appears and says how stupid he is for not realizing that this child is Arlen and V's son.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
No, I just think Gustang isn't stronger than Rei the way many think.
Stronger, maybe maybe not. But he's undoubtedly smarter, which will more than accommodate a victory. IMO.

Po Bidau Kakavan: You finally arrive, little drifters. I'm going to proceed to read you some helpful phrases and verses. How can God completely destroy the existence of his own creation so completely just because he's unhappy and has no help? However, every single time he did that, he felt like he was being reprimanded. Yes, it is true that you are in a miserable position right now. But shouldn't the other people that didn't drift here think about what happened? Why did you guys survive? Is it better to survive here, or is it better to survive over there? In the event of misfortune, there's always a good side, a silver lining. You can be relieved that this is not a worse situation, it can always be worse. In this path, if the misfortune you encountered was drifting away, the fortunate side is that after the drift, you found yourselves here, you have reached the House of the Great and Generous Po Bidau, And-"
Rainy discord
And? And what??
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Just ignore the author writing himself into the story...



She doesn't exactly seem like she's in the loop at all. I still highly doubt there will be a marriage.
Sh*t is gettin real this guy is what we thought he was
😐
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gustang was literally intense about asking for him
Saying that “where this guys going to arrive im bored”
Don’t know how he can be afraid or weaker
I don’t think that say a lot
BUt we can say that traumerei has not show fear at all too

PD: Dont know if you read the new update about gustang speaking with kirin when you made this comment
I'm not saying Gustang is afraid of Rei, I'm saying the latter isn't as weak as many think.

Gustang would never have been able to keep that mob boss pose if Rei was there.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Stronger, maybe maybe not. But he's undoubtedly smarter, which will more than accommodate a victory. IMO.
Traumerei has Baam though. Which is more important than all those other people Gustang just got his hands on combined.
 

Pbgustang

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2018
Messages
392
Reaction score
722
Age
37
Country
Indonesia
Sure he does. She also deserves him. And Androssi deserves them getting together. It's all well deserved around the table.
Nope. Be irregular all you want. That wimp dont deserve this lady for now. Not to mention lilial looks like a some rich actress, while bam is a timid middle schooler
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
This confirms that she and Shilial are ascending separately and that they are at least close to the mothership.
Shilial is then probably also close in another area near the main ship.

Just seeing Rachel makes my blood boil but I have to admit that she's a very competent antagonist.
She even has a "just as planned" Aizen moment.

Not sure why some people wrote her story off as having finished more or less.

I mean she was recalled from climbing, in preparation to what Traumerei planned : getting one of his LPB zahard princess to breed with the new Irregular.
I just disagree.

The LPB were likely recalled in preparation for war. IMO.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Gustang can cure illness with a look, he could definitely make Rachel look good. But the question is, at what cost?

I always thought the 3 wishes would backfire on her at some point making her even more miserable.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
I'm not saying Gustang is afraid of Rei, I'm saying the latter isn't as weak as many think.

Gustang would never have been able to keep that mob boss pose if Rei was there.
Maybe not but for some strange reason it seems that gustang can’t see baam arriving with him
This is weird because Zahard and Traumerei has not shown why they were invincible in the past to us
While gustang think he’s that one getting people trapped.. could be him that is falling into a trap? I mean
They can’t be so useless bro
 
Top