- Joined
- Apr 1, 2016
- Messages
- 1,160
- Reaction score
- 1,864
- Age
- 33
- Country
-
I'm forever grateful for Mashima making female characters upset people in this fandom. I thought it was only Erza but it's Wendy and Mira too who keep upsetting people here. Imagine that, getting bothered about Mirajane who gets terrible treatment, all because Gray can't beat her lol!
I've never seen people bend over backwards to twist reality and gaslight others to such an extent as I'm seeing here with the claims that Gray is stronger and would win after what we saw in 100 years quest. This crap has been done to death since 2020 and it's amazing every time I see it.
Newsflash: If someone in their weakest form ties with someone who beat you at your strongest and then had you struggling while heavily injured, then they're stronger and would win in a hypothetical fight. NOT. THAT. HARD.
And at the risk of being that guy (since people want to bring it up), Mira's weakest form being significantly stronger than DeS Gray, ISDM Gajeel and even LFD Natsu, without POF, actually makes it possible that at her best makes her close to Erza, given the massive canon gap among her forms eg. her 2 weakest -BSS & Halphas where Halphas low diffed BSS/ Sitri being to BSS what Armadura was to Erza's standard armors in terms of the gap.
I've never seen people bend over backwards to twist reality and gaslight others to such an extent as I'm seeing here with the claims that Gray is stronger and would win after what we saw in 100 years quest. This crap has been done to death since 2020 and it's amazing every time I see it.
Newsflash: If someone in their weakest form ties with someone who beat you at your strongest and then had you struggling while heavily injured, then they're stronger and would win in a hypothetical fight. NOT. THAT. HARD.
And at the risk of being that guy (since people want to bring it up), Mira's weakest form being significantly stronger than DeS Gray, ISDM Gajeel and even LFD Natsu, without POF, actually makes it possible that at her best makes her close to Erza, given the massive canon gap among her forms eg. her 2 weakest -BSS & Halphas where Halphas low diffed BSS/ Sitri being to BSS what Armadura was to Erza's standard armors in terms of the gap.
Last edited:

