Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Well, I didn't agree with Marm's lynch, this is what we get. I don't understand why they'd target Tatsu, though.

Those many last votes on Marma were sus, James claim also is strange, I'd rather lynch him earlier than later just to find out if his claim is true, Freeman is more dangerous late game than early.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Maybe they were afraid of docs ~
Gonna check Tatsus posts when I'm on my computer in 1h or so

Shad, your app won't show voters? Is it complex to implement that?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Tatsu had 7 posts, maybe it was a random kill. Unless......she suspected her killer!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But pompom he could be easily counter claimed later or he could be a bait bomb, i doubt mafia will risk that claim when they just three
He basically added a time limit to his life pompom
Mafia are the one that could want him to be lynched
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Maybe they were afraid of docs ~
Gonna check Tatsus posts when I'm on my computer in 1h or so

Shad, your app won't show voters? Is it complex to implement that?
It does I think, did you open it in mobile, it only shows everything in Desktop resolutions.

But pompom he could be easily counter claimed later or he could be a bait bomb, i doubt mafia will risk that claim when they just three
He basically added a time limit to his life pompom
Mafia are the one that could want him to be lynched
Exactly.

They are 2 possible options, he is either bomb or freeman, bomb being 99%.
Who ever is the real freeman is happy to have him around.

I think james should be forgotten for now.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Tatsumaki was targetted? Why her? She was practically non-existent in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hope that if we do have another Devil on our side that he/she was busy tonight.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I also did not expect that Tatsu kill, saw no hinting of devil at all either. It would have made more sense for one of the active players to be gone instead.

@Lambu explain why you locked marm, were you that confident in your first post read on her? so confident as to lock on D1?
I locked because I didn't trust her wording, didn't like her exchanges with others after the back and forth we had. That she decided to lynch James over DD or Seraph when he was the only person claiming not vanilla for over an hour was the cherry on top.
I was wrong tho, guess I dont understand my fellow libra well enough.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Found nothing worth mentioning in her posts besides her saying that using det for the devils was a given or something, but not in a way that made it look like she was a devil herself. So I think they lucked out while trying to go for a safe to kill target (RIP her result as well sadly).
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Exactly why her... can you give some theories why you think that is?
Well, her posts didn't let her appear as a player that holds an important role nor any subtle hints of her being a devil. So i'm guessing this was an entirely random kill, with the Mafia hoping that they just took down a Devil as well.

Or

In a game this Vanilla they could have also banked on Tatsu flipping as a Traitor and joining their Team.

That's all i can come up with.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Tatsumaki was targetted? Why her? She was practically non-existent in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hope that if we do have another Devil on our side that he/she was busy tonight.
Sera I think most of us gave you a free pass out of mercy yesterday but you did look extra suspicious with that constant laugh behind every post, as if you brushed off anything thrown at you. You have much to prove to move from the danger zone.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Sera I think most of us gave you a free pass out of mercy yesterday but you did look extra suspicious with that constant laugh behind every post, as if you brushed off anything thrown at you. You have much to prove to move from the danger zone.
And i think most of you have to prove what even brings me into the Danger Zone.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I just hope the devils investigated James last night.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I locked because I didn't trust her wording, didn't like her exchanges with others after the back and forth we had. That she decided to lynch James over DD or Seraph when he was the only person claiming not vanilla for over an hour was the cherry on top.
Green part I completely understand, reasonable.
Red part is false, you locked first, she only moved her vote 8 minutes after you locked

Unless I entered the data wrong: https://shadoow.github.io/vote-viewer-mg-poll/

I don't think you are mafia for now tho.

We need to take control of this game today, I hope you give it your best shot.

Well, her posts didn't let her appear as a player that holds an important role nor any subtle hints of her being a devil. So i'm guessing this was an entirely random kill, with the Mafia hoping that they just took down a Devil as well.

Or

In a game this Vanilla they could have also banked on Tatsu flipping as a Traitor and joining their Team.

That's all i can come up with.
But why not kill Farf or Gry?
You are focusing on why they killed Tatsu, but you should also looks at what other option they had that night.

I don't believe this game has any risk of doc protection in N1, so the idea that Gry or Farf could be protected is dumb.
Mafia had an open field to pick from.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uh, my feelings about Lambs and Marcie aren't great still... I locked Marm cause 3 mins to the end James shouted Freeman (in this setup) + Marm locked James, didn't have the time nor the sober brain to run fast last mins math. Lambs locked on her way ahead tho, which is fine as a D1 townie trying to go for his guts, but uh... he leaned on me in his justification and Idk how I feel about that lmao. Marcie just looked fake when he voted in the last min for Shino then shouted at me about why didn't I vote her as well '-' Sharing my 2 cents, last mins are havoc so there's that but I still prefer to keep sharing my thoughts for wtv.

Back to Lambs, one exercise I wanna drop in here for future reference is... Say Lambs is mafia. Why would he want to somewhat secure a lynch on Marm.. there was a '3 ways tie' (it wasn't that per se but it was close) and moving to James was risky 'cause he claimed to have a role and that mafia wouldn't challenge in case it was bomb, but maybe a scum would like to make sure his peer is safe, in this case it would be Sera.

This is an example but last mins moves, to whoever, could be scums wanting to feel safer about him/herself or peers being at risk, even if it was with one vote only, so that Sh'app can serve some analysis.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Red part is false, you locked first, she only moved her vote 8 minutes after you locked
^
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But why not kill Farf or Gry?
You are focusing on why they killed Tatsu, but you should also looks at what other option they had that night.

I don't believe this game has any risk of doc protection in N1, so the idea that Gry or Farf could be protected is dumb.
Mafia had an open field to pick from.
Well, both Farf and/or Gry could be part of the Mafia. I'm also not sure if it's still the norm to just murk Gry after a Single Day of playing, but maybe it is. I used to operate under the assumption that if he lives past D2 that he must be scum, although we've had one game that i remember where he lived past D2 and still flipped Town. That was our bad.

With Farf-Senpai you just never know, she could be either Town or Mafia. She's skilled enough to make you believe her plate's clean even though she's been on a killing spree. Talking about past experiences here.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Red part is false, you locked first, she only moved her vote 8 minutes after you locked
What do you mean "false"?.

Think I'll go for James if nothing changes and I'm still the most voted. Don't want Seraph to die, James feels more scummy
She said that when James claiming being non vanilla was a thing for a long time, and most people already were not too keen on voting him (except Farf for reasons I still dont understand)

Then I answered this to her

James literally pseudo-claimed tho?
That made resolve enough to lock.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
@GB explain why you locked marm after she voted you, why didn't you keep your vote on me?
Is it because you saw I had no chance to be lynched on D1?
Did you see her vote as an excuse to try with a different player?

@Lambu explain why you locked marm, were you that confident in your first post read on her? so confident as to lock on D1?

@gnut if you didn't follow D1, why do you vote the most voted player? Why not just do a placeholder vote?

I really believe the mafia didn't vote aggressively, but I still want to hear your reasons.
She attacked me and i reacted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top