Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Im still reading but would like to address this...
Just because you think a certain way doesn't make other ways of thinking dumb.

In all honesty...why wouldnt mafia think there is a possibility that three of the most sharpest players arent protected....
Yeah...possibility one or more are scum but in hind sight...depending on devil count...tatsu is just as much a possible jackpot just as much as gry,lala or lamz couldve been in this setup.

Just saying...ok back catching up
Are you saying we should get rid off farf?! Root and stem and all of that
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Back!! I should vote soon.

I'm not sure I want to make good on my promise and vote Lambu or move to pompom. :headscratch

Sorry for that, but while I do know your playstyle, that doesn’t translate to me never voting you by assuming you’re town always, I would have lynched James actually even with his freeman claim so mafia never gets the chance, but that wouldn’t happen, and everyone was going for Marm. Don‘t take me wrong please, it’s just I’m cautious because I think you can easily go under radar, but fair, you admitted you didn't have much to say D1 and sprinkled a few suspicions of yours in your posts today.

I still don't fully grasp who you suspect the most, if I may ask, who of the ones you mentioned? Lambu? Shad? Gnut?
lol!! Does something like "Never voting someone by assuming they're town always" exist?! Idk which part of my post you're replying to with this :pls What I'm commenting on is your approach to lynch me yesterday, not that you shouldn't vote me coz I'm always town!

For suspects, I have Lambu, gnut to go with, you also sus as what I see is you either making general comments like these without focus, defending grysun for 2 days and inviting a lynch on me yesterday for low post counts.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I do wish i could read shino shad for knowing a personality but she is usually the type that will quietly note things down on her hard and jokingly practicate, tho i do think that townie shino is will show more reaction to someone attacking her than if she was mafia, i mean she more likely to get pissed as townie if she wrongly attacked
And that she technically did today with lambu so there that
But yea... Who am i kidding, i got bamboozled by her babe last game :emocat
haha!! The last game never happened XD
but really, if you mean Lambu and, idk pompom's lynch campaign I already replied to these. If you mean Farf's shit post from earlier I think my reply to that was enough to deal with a useless comment that serves no purpose!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m here. I‘ll look into who to vote.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Guess I'll go with pompom after all

Votekill Pompom
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Morning all, all the best with your votes, get the scum.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Morning, I think I'll votekil Mazino

I'm not sure about his playstyle, and I didn't really have much of a case in shinobi. I still distrust GB and Shad, though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Back!! I should vote soon.

I'm not sure I want to make good on my promise and vote Lambu or move to pompom. :headscratch


lol!! Does something like "Never voting someone by assuming they're town always" exist?! Idk which part of my post you're replying to with this :pls What I'm commenting on is your approach to lynch me yesterday, not that you shouldn't vote me coz I'm always town!

For suspects, I have Lambu, gnut to go with, you also sus as what I see is you either making general comments like these without focus, defending grysun for 2 days and inviting a lynch on me yesterday for low post counts.
I just had you as a suspect and D1 doesn't really provide many clues to whom yo lynch, I didn't think Marm was mafia and the ones I wanted t vote other people but they wouldn't be lynched, so I went for you who in my eyes was suspicious at the time, but I never pulled a full campaign to lynch you. And again, even if it wasn't GrySun being focused by Shad, I'd still make a point of focusing on someone so much because that takes out the attention of other possible suspects.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Revised version, just woke up...

I just had you as a suspect and D1 doesn't really provide many clues to whom to lynch. I didn't think Marm was mafia and the ones I wanted to lynch were other people but they wouldn't be lynched, so I went for you who in my eyes was suspicious at the time, but I never pulled a full campaign to lynch you. And again, even if it wasn't GrySun being focused by Shad, I'd still make a point of focusing on someone so much because that takes out the attention of other possible suspects.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I feel better about Asako and gnut since D1. I still think Lambu, Shad and Seraph are town, but gut feelings only. The talk with Farf and people's general reluctancy to pick a side was interesting, though I still lean towards scum with her more than town. James is most likely still ok outside of becoming a Mentee.

Neutral-ish on Bel, DD, Mazino, GB, Pom, shinobi. Actually no, I think I am feeling better on shino since last day. Pom wouldn't defend me if she was scum I think, unless she is trying something new, so she should also lean more town.
So, will vote between Bel, DD, Mazino and GB.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You would vote me? Hidoi
Masaka, just a thought~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh and despite thinking Farf is not town, I wouldn't vote and pursue it now both since I'm likely alone on this so won't get her lynched, and because she could still be town and I'm wrong and I change my mind on her in coming days.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh that was to Marcie, Misho. Your instincts aren't that great this game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But I am '-'
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill digitaldude I think he was a bit too... "opportunistic" today? I don't like how seemingly easy he jumped on Shad's case.

May switch if I need to save myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Conflicted on Mazino, he is clearly coasting by like when he was Mentor in a game I hosted, but not sure since he plays so rarely. I think I saw him be more active as town? Hm.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Shad I see you still came despite locked vote and wanting to sleep easy :XD Thoughts on who my 2 teammates are? :heh
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun I just lost internet, I won't be able to have complicated discussion now, from mobile phone and only few minutes left and still morning for me to think xD

If @Mazino will AFK in the last hour as well and won't vote to save himself, that indicative of town but Then who cares if he is town or mafia, even if town he would just stay afk until we lose anyway.

I won't feel bad for losing if he flips town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top