Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,812
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Santa is borderline impossible at this point, I cant imagine PanSam implementing an untraceable list of presents, its too op.

Thing is, theres no other TP that fits the possibility either, no extra kills, no illussion shattering...
I dont even know what to expect of this ??? fellow on Day 6, we might aswell just focus our efforts on what we have in front of us.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll cooperate as much as I can but it needs to be soon. Annual carnival celebrations start here today and I have to be in the city in a few hours. After that it'll be hard to be online for more than a few mins at a time.
Understood, we shall begin in half an hour then, hopefully pompom can come and defend herself throughly before we start.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Highest suspect is Pom. It was fine when she defended Gry against Shad's baseless accusations, other people did too, but the fact that she continued and got more and more agitated when it seemed like Gry was going down. Then she gets aggressive with GB even after Gry flipped mafia demanding results. Someone pulled her up on it and she calmed down a bit afterwards but there's no taking back the knee jerk frustrated reaction even after the lynch turned out well. She had mentioned if Gry flipped mafia then that would make Asako look bad, which I found ironic since she was more team Gry than Asako who tried to come off as neutral. She's been doing better to blend in these last 2 days though i'll give her that.

Shinobi avoided the Gry lynch and went after DD (?) who admittedly looked bad as well, either she's one of the loyal ones who refuses to vote their teammate even when things look bad or she wasn't convinced by the arguments. Either way I feel like she's plotting something in the shadows. She did vote Asako after GB's Gry lynch paid off, even though she could have tried to make an argument against it as the player who I think knows Asako best, so there's that.

Seraph seems to be enjoying his return to the game. Whether his play is comfort from knowing he's boss and doesn't have to worry about detectives, or he's bomb and knows he can pull that card if he's ever up for lynch I don't know. Neutral for me.

DD went hard after Gry so I doubt he's mafia considering there are only 3 of them. It would be silly to throw your teammate under the bus so early. TP I could see when I thought we had a santa, but at this point in the game and no santa victory I'm also questioning if there's really a TP as it's highly unlikely there's a SS in game and we haven't broken 1 illusion between lynches and mafia kills. Those are the only 2 non obvious TP roles I see. A mentor/serial killer would have been out there by now. Neutral on him as well.

GB the same reasoning as DD. No way mafia does the sacrifice a teammate gambit so early in the game. I could see it if it was the case where someone else put Gry up for a lynch and he felt he had no choice, but his result is what basically sealed Gry's fate so doubt he's mafia. The Asako case is weirder and this is where he goes from town to neutral for me. I'll wait for him to say if he was making up results.

Lambu I initially thought was obvious scum because he nitpicked Marm to death while happily encouraging others to vote her, then next day it was all "oops" then he proceeds to nitpick at Farfalla. That's why I said the whole set up looked forced and just a way to seem engaged while really making little sense. Buying time as it were. And who better to poke than Farf, who we all know would defend even the tiniest slight against her. But he was one who went hard after Gry so I thought definitely TP. But now he's claimed psychiatrist and no one has countered him so I think he's all but confirmed at this point. I actually agree with Pom that a traitor psychiatrist would be too much.

It's hard to build a case against how others reacted to Asako as the general consensus was whatever Gry flipped would expose her as town or mafia. Then GB shared his results and that was it for her.

At this point I think ??? isn't an enemy and could be Jesus. He usually dies as just Townie before returning.
@Lambu

I don’t know, it’s complicated between Shino and Sera, I hold the same amount of suspicion, maybe Sera if anything because of Gry defending him earlier but if this is some big brain play of setting confusion into town pretending they’re related, props to Gry and Asako. Shino is very suspicious with her attitude, but accordingly to her, it’s just playstyle.

@Belserion I think at this point you’re just wanting to make a connection, Bel, I already explained me defending Gry was both my suspicions on Shad being mafia and that I was unwilling to lynch him because I did not distrust him and felt bad to do so, if I was mafia and he was my teammate and people accused him (with good arguments), I’d lynch him and not defend him to the point I put myself in a bad spot or at least, not relate myself to him, now what do I gain from defending Gry? Tell me, explain please what I gain, being mafia from defending a teammate and tying myself to him when people are already distrusting him and about to lynch him? Like I said, mafia like you will hold the argument against me at any cost, this is good for them. Even Shad recognized I was just a bad townie and I acknowledged it too, You're just wanting to lynch anyone to win at this point.

Another point I think you’re again trying to just make an argument out of thin air is lawl`s case. I’ve played other games with GB and he constantly has this scheme of pretending to be other roles he isn‘t, me being “aggressive”is just so he cooperates and tells the truth, not because I’m somehow acting suspicious, I did not distrust him, but fro town’s perspective (which I think you cannot understand because you;re mafia), being clear with information, especially if it involves detective results is important, even more in later phases. We somehow had to squeeze everyone out of information here because no one wanted to talkand mafia just loves it so much. I also asked other people for their roles and questioned them, and all I got back from people like Shino is “”this is my playstyle”and for you, it;s a similar case of “”the same old argument “”she defended Gry”, can ou find another argument or is this all you have against me? Because that’s not gonna do it.

Anyways, my head hurts and it's more entangled than earphones left in a pocket. Just know that if town somehow decides to lynch me, I’m plain vanilla townie.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well then, I think we should not wait much longer, or else we will start having time issues
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
- Who is your highest suspect? Why? Elaborate throughly since we want to know your full thoughts.
- Build a case against them and make connections to Gry and Asako.
- Also want you guys to formulate an opinion on how GB or I could be scum, the train of thought for outer suspicion is of great interest to me.
@Lady pompom i was simply answering Lambu's question otherwise I had no intention of repeating myself in regards to why I suspect you. Yes it's repetitive and nothings changed because you've done nothing especially to make me hesitate. How is it different to your argument against me? I'm careful with my words. I don't engage etc. which is basically an extension of seraph screaming "Mafia Bel!" I mean it doesn't bother me, but don't pretend you all have compelling reasons to suspect me and I'm just running after the wind.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@GB tell me please that you got actual results… Or what was your night action, if you are really a devil…
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Seraph you said you prefer Bel's or Shino's head over Pom's right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom could you elaborate on shino's case further?

there's like double triangle crossed in between the 5 of you,

- Seraph strongly against Bel, next Shino and DD , finally Pom
- Bel strongly against Pom, next goes
- Pom
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Seraph you said you prefer Bel's or Shino's head over Pom's right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Lady pompom could you elaborate on shino's case further?

there's like double triangle crossed in between the 5 of you,

- Seraph strongly against Bel, next Shino and DD , finally Pom
- Bel strongly against Pom, next goes
- Pom
She was very low key at the start of the game, which is why i voted her afraid she’d be mafia hiding in the shadows, the next days she wasn’t talking much, which she justifies with playstyle, and as much as I do know sheisn’t one of the high posters in those games, I can’t help but distrust her, though she did come and talk more after asked, which is why she’s together with Sera in my suspect book, in other words, i just don’t feel her participating much and she was angry when I questiones her quietness because we should assume this is how she plays, she did leave her suspects and commented here and there in those last dps though. Not much I can say Against her besides that she looks shady.

Still, I’. Prefer Bel over Sera or Shino.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
huh tapped post too fast :lambirb

- Seraph strongly against Bel, next DD (quite strongly based on the discussion) and Shino in almost equal grounds , finally Pom a little less.
- Bel strongly against Pom, next goes shino cause elusive playstyle, Sera surprisingly neutral despite him wanting her head, then low on DD-GB.
- Pom strongly against Bel, says Seraph and shino are both sus but more vague options.
- Shino strongly against Seraph, Pom and Bel follow but she finds Pom scummier
- DD wants shinobi's head better, but follows with Seraph cause thinks he's trying to kill him. Bel and pompom are not priority for him.

Is this correct everyone?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Hi cant explain anything up to you to follow my lead or not boardong the plane votelock dd
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hi cant explain anything up to you to follow my lead or not boardong the plane votelock dd
And here I said not to votelock hastily hmm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Why DD? Explain or no one should follow.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Did you get results @GB ?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Another point I think you’re again trying to just make an argument out of thin air is lawl`s case. I’ve played other games with GB and he constantly has this scheme of pretending to be other roles he isn‘t, me being “aggressive”is just so he cooperates and tells the truth, not because I’m somehow acting suspicious, I did not distrust him, but fro town’s perspective (which I think you cannot understand because you;re mafia), being clear with information, especially if it involves detective results is important, even more in later phases. We somehow had to squeeze everyone out of information here because no one wanted to talkand mafia just loves it so much. I also asked other people for their roles and questioned them, and all I got back from people like Shino is “”this is my playstyle”and for you, it;s a similar case of “”the same old argument “”she defended Gry”, can ou find another argument or is this all you have against me? Because that’s not gonna do it.

Anyways, my head hurts and it's more entangled than earphones left in a pocket. Just know that if town somehow decides to lynch me, I’m plain vanilla townie.
It's ok if you find me suspicious for whatever reason, but this isn't right. When I revealed I simply said I was townie- no devil, there's no more to say about this! I also stated my thoughts and everything I had to say. But you focusing only on my playstyle stuff and ignoring other things is questionable, pom-chan.

She was very low key at the start of the game, which is why i voted her afraid she’d be mafia hiding in the shadows, the next days she wasn’t talking much, which she justifies with playstyle, and as much as I do know sheisn’t one of the high posters in those games, I can’t help but distrust her, though she did come and talk more after asked, which is why she’s together with Sera in my suspect book, in other words, i just don’t feel her participating much and she was angry when I questiones her quietness because we should assume this is how she plays, she did leave her suspects and commented here and there in those last dps though. Not much I can say Against her besides that she looks shady.

Still, I’. Prefer Bel over Sera or Shino.
In day 1? really? Just say it was a random vote or saving someone, it makes more sense!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't understand GB at all.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
It's ok if you find me suspicious for whatever reason, but this isn't right. When I revealed I simply said I was townie- no devil, there's no more to say about this! I also stated my thoughts and everything I had to say. But you focusing only on my playstyle stuff and ignoring other things is questionable, pom-chan.


In day 1? really? Just say it was a random vote or saving someone, it makes more sense!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't understand GB at all.
Yeah and I said this is why you’re not main suspect, but there are still 2 mafias and you and Sera are still in my list, right after Bel, though I’m so confused I just don;tknow Anymore.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Masaka...
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If only he wasn't so sporadic it wouldnt be hard to trust his actions, but this playstyle for endgame is a pain to analyze.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean, he's not coming back now, he said he's boarding the plane so...
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:sexyarf AaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LAWL! Is it that hard to explain?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He voted against Seraph on D2, was against him, then switched to support Gry's lynch on DD.
DD cannot possibly be red mafia at this point of the game, so the votelock right now is meaningless
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Besides, DD has no secondary role according to my results of N2, just like Bel in N3 results, so he cannot be a lover or some twisted stuff like that.
And speaking of results I did not reveal mine :lambirb

Seraph has a secondary role.

So we got our second mafia devil right here.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
hah, so he isn’t boss, but a devil?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
A result, finally!! :lambirb
mafia have 2 devils and boss?

Lawl didn't say if his vote on DD has something to do with his results or just his own thoughts. he's probably bluffing this whole thing lol!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top