Why share that... thanks?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I just wonder what is his definition of strong, Is it only punching power?
Cuz Usyk was pushing him away when Aj was leaning on him like, A guy who is taller and more muscular and he was doing that a lot, I think its better to say muscles don't win fights, Usyk is just physically stronger and more fluid.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We can't even talk about beer?
I was joking and you should know that and play along.wasn’t it obvious?nothing impressive raven haha
i was just doing nothing and spamming

I get that feeling.It promotes self preservation. I enjoy it so much personally and sometimes i find it therapeutical, Makes one problems feel so little in comparison.
Left the store apologizing.
/unsubscribe from morbid stories kthx
Doubtful. Lot of things seem like they „can‘t happen to you“, until they do.If people could see the morbid results of drunk driving.
Maybe they would drive more responsibly?


Back from the land down under.
And... back to work....![]()
Great! Can't complain we had an amazing time .Charlie!
How was it?!
Very happy for your return Charlie, I hope you and destiny to be forever happy
Back from the land down under.
And... back to work....![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
welcome back mr chu
Back from the land down under.
And... back to work....![]()
where were you?!
Back from the land down under.
And... back to work....![]()
Also i wonder what is the point of making a gay character have feelings for a straight character,

Because the character is a kid. it doesn't have to be rational, nor does it have to lead to anything. Plenty of people had crushes on people they couldn't be with when they were kids, the character being gay doesn't change anything about it really, other than dramatizing it in a different way.Also i wonder what is the point of making a gay character have feelings for a straight character, When that straight character is already in another relation and it been developing consistently in every season. It just don't make sense, Forced drama to make you have feelings to a gay character and it failed to deliver. I'd rather have 2 gay characters develop feelings over the course of the series than this.