The Last Person to Post Wins - Beelzemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How was it bad though? It didn't make you sick? Was it overpriced?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
It is cheaper than other common shrimps but still expensive, It has no taste or smell when cooked.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,754
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
It is cheaper than other common shrimps but still expensive, It has no taste or smell when cooked.

Since I had COVID.

My smell and taste returned.

But there was at least one time when it disappeared again.

Maybe you have something similar?



😴
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
My smell and taste senses are working fine
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,754
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
What would cause shrimp to become tasteless?

Chlorine in the shrimp water?

I know pet shops feed birds and animals with water that has chlorine or a small amount of clorox in it. To disinfect and kill germs.

And to supposedly keep the animals alive longer. Although I don't know if that's for real.

...



This is cool, I might try to make one.


:hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It is cheaper than other common shrimps but still expensive, It has no taste or smell when cooked.
Yeah but I meant was he being dishonest about what he was selling?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Yeah but I meant was he being dishonest about what he was selling?
In pubic fish markets, Fish sellers would verbally announce what they have without being asked, Say you are just passing, They would ask you to come and see their stuff.

Anyways, I think its bad to sell bad quality food products without being frank about it, Like if i knew this kind of shrimps were that bad, I would go for another kind.
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,754
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki
According to the bible, eating lobster and shrimp is an abomination.

Wonder what that's all about.



:cookiehand
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
what is the most stupidest thing you guys ever did?

Last year i was learning how to make a smoothie, I put rock frozen fruit pieces inside the blender and it end up bending the blades inward :nah
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,218
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
In pubic fish markets, Fish sellers would verbally announce what they have without being asked, Say you are just passing, They would ask you to come and see their stuff.

Anyways, I think its bad to sell bad quality food products without being frank about it, Like if i knew this kind of shrimps were that bad, I would go for another kind.
With all love, Raven I think if the food wasn't spoiled or caused any harm after eaten, the complaints were unwarranted, even more because this person probably has fish selling as their main source of money to pay their bills and help the family and they probably lost a lot of money because you complained. I still don't get the problem with the shrimps either if they just didn't smell (which doesn't seem that bad of a case), so I'd be careful in complaining on those unless they're really scammers that are going for people, but that's just my take on the situation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

what is the most stupidest thing you guys ever did?

Last year i was learning how to make a smoothie, I put rock frozen fruit pieces inside the blender and it end up bending the blades inward :nah
Probably getting that cotton swab inside my ear :cookiestare
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
With all love, Raven I think if the food wasn't spoiled or caused any harm after eaten, the complaints were unwarranted, even more because this person probably has fish selling as their main source of money to pay their bills and help the family and they probably lost a lot of money because you complained. I still don't get the problem with the shrimps either if they just didn't smell (which doesn't seem that bad of a case), so I'd be careful in complaining on those unless they're really scammers that are going for people, but that's just my take on the situation.
Never in my life i cooked something and it gives no aroma. Even when it is eaten it has no taste. This guy convinced me to buy it because its good, fresh and cheap and it wasn't good, probably spoiled and not worth any penny. He deserved it for scamming me, I have no petty or sympathy for scammers. People are suffering from high prices and you have these people selling garbage for money.


Probably getting that cotton swab inside my ear :cookiestare

:crying
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well pompom, I don't see why what she said is bad, shrimps are damn expensive, plus you don't know if it really wasn't bad as it could just have no effect on raven, someone with a weaker stomach could have been affected among those buying



The dude was selling on display, that means he had no freezer as he didn't have a store, fish in the sun heat on display goes bad very fast, they should be sold very fast if left like that, like 3 days maximum if the kept the same batch on display
Anyways it was definitely a scam, the fact he kept selling the same brown ass looking shrimps means they probably a week old shrimps that he didn't do the properly care to storing them



Or maybe because i live next to the sea that i have this thinking as i know it's different for other countries that aren't close to sea
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Anyways it was definitely a scam, the fact he kept selling the same brown ass looking shrimps means they probably a week old shrimps that he didn't do the properly care to storing them
It was its natural colour, It looked fine to me, I think this shrimp type isn't for eating tho.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
It was its natural colour, It looked fine to me, I think this shrimp type isn't for eating tho.
Are you sure it wasn't prawns not shrimps you brought?
I thought shrimps are more reddish orange like
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,877
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Are you sure it wasn't prawns not shrimps you brought?
I thought shrimps are more reddish orange like
There are way many shrimp species with different colors.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I....
Am a 'prawndwan" with many colours...
 

Sanity Check

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
4,754
Age
41
Country
Akatsuki


This looks like a good small tank setup.


🎣
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tate is a piece of shit.

I followed Tate since 2015 and posted his content on this forum for years.

Very surprised if you even know who he is.



:toc
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
He's blown up on social media as a violent misogynist who is also a sex trafficker.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top