- Joined
- Jan 11, 2022
- Messages
- 3,571
- Reaction score
- 3,256
- Age
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm going to rank the strongest characters of this arc after everything. It's something I wanted to do after every arc. Let's goooo
1) ignia for obvious reasons
2) selene. She lost to ignia but overall they're still relative
3) dogramag the earth dragon. Dogra cores dogramag
4) no dogra core dogramag/ suzaku/fire dragon king natsu/kirin
5) lightning king laxus
6) Erza
7) misaki
8) haku
9) Wendy
10) skullion( I'm stuck between Kyra and skullion. Kyria tanked red lightning attacks and wasn't ultimately defeated by Erza just like madmolle against natsu but skullion flattened gray)
11) Lucy
14) madmolle
15) kyria
16) gajeel (I'm sad gajeel is this low but it's fair tbh because he has no answer to any ddsk tier character he got no diff'd by one)
17) gray
15) juvia
16) Levi
18) sai.
Now I think the power difference between Misaki Kirin suzaku and natsu Erza and laxus aren't that big. They're definitely comparable because if you notice misaki suzaku and kirin had to get serious when natsu Erza and laxus counters some of their attacks. I think they're definitely in the same tier and can give each other a high diff fight. As for Wendy and haku I also think they're far above skullion tier characters but can hang around the big guns. No dogra core dogramag should be relative to back when he fought elfseria and it took natsu and suzaku to down him. How do you guys see it

1) ignia for obvious reasons
2) selene. She lost to ignia but overall they're still relative
3) dogramag the earth dragon. Dogra cores dogramag
4) no dogra core dogramag/ suzaku/fire dragon king natsu/kirin
5) lightning king laxus
6) Erza
7) misaki
8) haku
9) Wendy
10) skullion( I'm stuck between Kyra and skullion. Kyria tanked red lightning attacks and wasn't ultimately defeated by Erza just like madmolle against natsu but skullion flattened gray)
11) Lucy
14) madmolle
15) kyria
16) gajeel (I'm sad gajeel is this low but it's fair tbh because he has no answer to any ddsk tier character he got no diff'd by one)
17) gray
15) juvia
16) Levi
18) sai.
Now I think the power difference between Misaki Kirin suzaku and natsu Erza and laxus aren't that big. They're definitely comparable because if you notice misaki suzaku and kirin had to get serious when natsu Erza and laxus counters some of their attacks. I think they're definitely in the same tier and can give each other a high diff fight. As for Wendy and haku I also think they're far above skullion tier characters but can hang around the big guns. No dogra core dogramag should be relative to back when he fought elfseria and it took natsu and suzaku to down him. How do you guys see it
