This is on discord but will put here too.
Sounds like a cheat code to me.^^Oh. Great, so I won't even get killed tonight?
Hot potato is prio 3, NVD prio 2. if its same as Hot Pötato ( bc Killing role) it might be P3 ; or maybe hosts made it prio0.If Evil wants to pass the PGO ability but is also a kill target the same night. He will die(P3) but the PGO ability will go to his target(P2). Correct?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It has.Uhh are we sure the game has started?
Yes that's why I am asking. I am guessing PGO Transfer is P2.![]()
Yo guys ! Thxs for hosting @Crescent Jinx & @Shad !
Hot potato is prio 3, NVD prio 2. if its same as Hot Pötato ( bc Killing role) it might be P3 ; or maybe hosts made it prio0.
yeah given there is no mention on OP post.Yes that's why I am asking. I am guessing PGO Transfer is P2.
Jinx liked James's post instead of deleting it or closing the thread so we can discuss I think.Uhh are we sure the game has started?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I saw a post earlier that said game started.inx liked James's post instead of deleting it or closing the thread so we can discuss I think.
Why you even say that, meanie. who in the right mind would target me tonightBoth must be passed? So he can give the PGO ability to someone?
If Evil wants to pass the PGO ability but is also a kill target the same night. He will die(P3) but the PGO ability will go to his target(P2). Correct? @Crescent Jinx @Shad
maybe some afk serial killer, who not read the opening thread lol
and the shot can be retained
that will be definitely misleading.Just trying to understand the mechanicsWhy you even say that, meanie. who in the right mind would target me tonightmaybe some afk serial killer, who not read the opening thread lol