This is on discord but will put here too.

Well, the thread rose from 1% to 5% so something must have started. xDUhh are we sure the game has started?
Nothing was said in the opening post, so guessing it's a fancy day time measure?Well, the thread rose from 1% to 5% so something must have started. xD
I wonder if the days are responsible for rising the counter or if it is the amount of posts or if it is just a gimmick that goes to a 100% the moment the game is over. There don't seem to be any special rules regarding that.
Passing is P4, I hope this answer your question.If Evil wants to pass the PGO ability but is also a kill target the same night. He will die(P3) but the PGO ability will go to his target(P2). Correct? @Crescent Jinx @Shad
Sure, my role is a niche role and rarely used those days in most mafia games.Nothing was said in the opening post, so guessing it's a fancy day time measure?
You hinting this phase?
Hi, should I count this as a vote?Vote kill James
VOTE KILL [user]
This will be the manner in which you vote. Make sure it is clearly displayed in your post though caps/coloured or bold font.
Yes.Hi, should I count this as a vote?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cres..
)As I understand it's not a choice, but both things need to be passed each night. In this regard, what are you considering on doing with your pass? To a trust or to a sus?The Potato started on me, and it is unblockable so I‘ll certainly pass it on tonight.
Oh lord, here we go again. What's your role?Hmm, I'm prone to think one starts with mafia, the other with town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To a trust. I severely doubt it explodes on second guy already. 3rd one is more likely, or even 4th.As I understand it's not a choice, but both things need to be passed each night. In this regard, what are you considering on doing with your pass? To a trust or to a sus?