This is on discord but will put here too.
I have no real reason to vote for you it's just a joke anyway. I confess that I feel a vibe from you on the bad side.Girl, why? I can't even defend vote myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sam is very politically appropriate, for lack of better term. Doesn‘t really get in beef with anyone, and even his exchange with Panda he‘s staying very calm. I would lean more to town Sam, though that‘s a rare unicorn I haven‘t seen in a while.What are your thoughts on Sam and Kat as well?
Can't always go 100% from the get-go, some things take time after all~Expected Sam to have shown up more, he's a rather active player that also shied out last game in the early days... Doesn't feel nice that I have issues with the past mafia players '_' but now that it's a normal time for aussies to post, I expected more.
He was a sober bear mostly~If only that was the past single time he went mia in a game @.@...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Marmy, what's the level of Pandu intoxication this day phase lol
As usual from you, this is such a blatant lie. The post you refering to is this one, which is an out loud thought, coming quickly to conclusion that it's better in hands of someone trust worthy in the very SAME POST.Evil considered giving PGO to scum but
Nobody contradicted that train of thought. The idea of an out loud thought is to have a discussion and collect different opinions. As you can read I had the opinion that it's not a great play to give to someone sus, and everyone who engaged with that train of thoughts thought the same.I'm thinking what is the best play here. Pass someone i rather trust or someone i rather sus. Hmm.
Guessing with PGO still active the trade off of no vote is rather more useful for mafia, as they have a night of detective protection? That will change when the bullet is used up, but will it even ever if everyone knows who has the curse? Don't think.
So rather someone trustworthy. Not the demon.![]()
She came into the middle of the argument of me and Evil, quoted a part and said something that showed she barely paid attention to the overall argument and used that as her vote reasoning. Looked very much to me like a mafia jumping on something that looks mislynchable without fully understanding why.What’s the story with Baka? I didn’t notice anything ?
See this is a good post, shows that you‘re genuinely searching for mafias and trying to connect your suspects and reason why you suspect them.What about i didn't play the game for about a year and i already taking my time reading the roles and learning them again.
But the old boring accusation is there,
Post a lot to defend myself = Mafia
Not posting alot = Mafia
Also i noticed that farfalla don't even show herself online and keep throwing rocks while being in cover, She didn't say anything about GB, when he told her to leave him alone. Sounds like a team to me or favoritism.
The refusal list is Bran, GB, Pandu, Shiji and Wojak. Shijima did the same last time he played and I actually think it's more common than not to have new players refusing to do so. Don't recall if Bran was also refusing hints recently... nor Misho. Pandu with the lack of avy and posting way rly seems to be either struggling to be around or pulling something. Imo the "crappy hinters" seemed more off to me.Curious that some people, especially a beginner, refused to hint outright.
Like last time u.uCan't always go 100% from the get-go, some things take time after all~
Nah Evil, this sounds exactly the same as what I did last game as mafia. Pondered loudly about some confusing aspect of the mechanic, and there you had a problem with me.As usual from you, this is such a blatant lie. The post you refering to is this one, which is an out loud thought, coming quickly to conclusion that it's better in hands of someone trust worthy in the very SAME POST.
Nobody contradicted that train of thought. The idea of an out loud thought is to have a discussion and collect different opinions. As you can read I had the opinion that it's not a great play to give to someone sus, and everyone who engaged with that train of thoughts thought the same.
Now saying I considered it, is a completely misleading statement.
Even sick people have phonesremembering that Baka is not commenting much because she is sick.

Ohh @Copy Panda -chi, no avy even? Why are you so away?He was a sober bear mostly~
Any reason why you refused to hint towards your role? It doesn‘t need to narrow the options too much, but at least something that confidently shows that you have a non-mafia role. Instead of what it looks like rn, that you haven‘t made up your mind yet what role to pretend to have?It’s likely gonna be a random lynching. First days are usually like that right?
Yooo, you should be the most quiet about this one, potatoe man. Nobody forced you to reveal it, yet you did to "think out loud and be open about it".Nah Evil, this sounds exactly the same as what I did last game as mafia. Pondered loudly about some confusing aspect of the mechanic, and there you had a problem with me.
It being a „just thinking loudly“ isn‘t an excuse for the thoughts themselves being really weird. Ever even considering passing a PGO to mafia early game is whack.