Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShijimaTheSilentMan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
1,510
Country
Brazil
thinking about changing my vote and trying to make this game a little fun.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,103
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i mean i get her point, Gry did give his reasons, GB is being GB, and yours was the first as a random vote no?
Dont necessarily think this makes you sus though
I voted like 15-17 hrs ago said it was random and said i picked her bcI picked by alphabetical rank :arf
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I meant the change of mind, how it went, makes the question look half-assed
well it was half assed, because I don't rly think it's worth fighting to be alive at this point, because I'm noticing a pattern since I came back :)

but on the other hand, I did it anyway, because I wanted to see which of you pushes for a reveal.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,636
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The arrogance of thinking you will be always protected when lot of seasoned players are here lol.

So your argument goes like: I know I will be protected, and I know I will be killed N1. So I say both is true and reveal I have the bomb to be neither. So what is it now Gry?
No, my argument doesn't include "i know I will be killed N1", the post you're quoting literally says the opposite lmao. It's not arrogance either, it's thinking from the mafia pov that N1 they usually try to avoid likely Doc targets, which includes me but is not limited to me only. The baiting you envision with the Bomb is highly unlikely to come to pass, unless you're the mafia since you tend to do pretty bad risky kills. :heh
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I saw your post after mine but I still didn't add anything to it cause the part where those hints are the same cause they still leave the whole role pool as options behind still stands.
Did you just ignore what i have been saying? told you in term of acceptance its better.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm, looks like we are getting a cointoss for the lynch? Less than 5 minutes left and we are still at 3 votes.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
4 min.

who you want to lynch the most?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
at least if she revbeals her role i could change but well...
so you farf and evil are pro me revealing :) and you're conditioning your vote change on my reveal.

Well, there you go ladies, you have 3 targets for tomorrow I'd say.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,109
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
I say James.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No, my argument doesn't include "i know I will be killed N1", the post you're quoting literally says the opposite lmao. It's not arrogance either, it's thinking from the mafia pov that N1 they usually try to avoid likely Doc targets, which includes me but is not limited to me only. The baiting you envision with the Bomb is highly unlikely to come to pass, unless you're the mafia since you tend to do pretty bad risky kills. :heh
lmao, that was on time we targetted you and it was actually Shad's doing.

I am not following your mafia pov arguments, makes no sense to me, so prep to hear this to the end of the game that the bomb reveal is a bad play.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,903
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
well it was half assed, because I don't rly think it's worth fighting to be alive at this point, because I'm noticing a pattern since I came back :)

but on the other hand, I did it anyway, because I wanted to see which of you pushes for a reveal.
,

Why would you not fight for town though, as a townie :worrybunny even if you aren’t fond of your role
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,663
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well its shad's debut this game and Jinx has been involved in planning and wasn't jsut me in the trinity so lets cut them some slack i suppose
at least in true shadroid fashion, gry got a special role so christmas isn't ruined entirely
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uh yeah we said why not cause it objectively helps the decision making for voting and you said your role is bad. If that makes people scum... Your case with Erin is something different.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top