Games Mafia Game 108 - Mob Psycho 100 (75%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:doge Two Hostkills in one day. My. My.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Actually you are. I just haven’t made the post yet. And trying to see if someone can sub.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I vaguely remember some ruling about potato being defused if it lands on a Defuser, but is this what the final version does? Wild stuff.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Pretty sure they found a sub for Kato, so let's maybe try to catch a mafia instead.

Who are your current suspects digital?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Pretty sure they found a sub for Kato, so let's maybe try to catch a mafia instead.

Who are your current suspects digital?
Counterpoint, do you want to deal with a potentially mafia Lambu?

Jk. Unless? :heh
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Pretty sure they found a sub for Kato, so let's maybe try to catch a mafia instead.

Who are your current suspects digital?
There is just too many, only brandish caught my eye in terms of posting, grysun certainly went against his word from day 1. It would make sense for mafia to wait to hint or claim on day 1 if they knew they had janitor. So the non hinters are suspects that leaves a ton of people though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

James and Farfalla role hints leave them no room to claim a role janitor got, so they are less suspicious at least for now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
For now votekill james

I still have an issue with Baka's claim it doesnt fit her hint, wttv wording she s trying to justify it doesnt sit well with me. Also Necromancer is fakable.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It's fakeable, definitely in a game with a janitor... though it also kinda makes sense in a game with a janitor no? To see what kinda role the ???-dead players have.

*edit: Spelling error.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Guys there s a winter party event this week in the school where I work so I ve been asked again to work extra hours, Ill do my best, and will try to check when on break. But will probably not be a lot active during my working times. When with kids Im forbidden to use my phone.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's fakeable, definitely in a game with a janitor... though it also kinda makes sense in a game with a janitor no? To see what kinda role the ???-dead players have.

*edit: Spelling error.
That's investigator not necromancer role you're thinking of. Latter cannot use the ability of ??? people I think. Or maybe can but won't know what it was unless it's an investigation? Dunno need to look it up too when have time.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sus people, make your arguments of why you should not be lynched. Ain't nobody got time for this.

@Baka Taichou
@GrySun
@SirSamuel016
@James Rye
who else hmm..
@ShijimaTheSilentMan
Ain‘t nothing sus about me.

But to humor you and argument why I should be kept alive, I‘d say: I‘ve done a pretty significant hint on D1 so I clearly either made it up on the spot or am comfy since it’s my role. I am also overall quite actively voicing my thoughts on what happens. Will later gather my thoughts and put up a list of thoughts on people, since I am possibly dead next night.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
That's investigator not necromancer role you're thinking of. Latter cannot use the ability of ??? people I think. Or maybe can but won't know what it was unless it's an investigation? Dunno need to look it up too when have time.
Ah really? I reread the rules of necromancer and it didn't say anything about janitor, so kinda assumed it was possible.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Tbh the notion he's often protected in N1 was even discussed in this very game as well, even without the potato "protection".

Uh, the players I still have the most problem with today are still Sam and Misho. The hinting was fine, Sam, but the reveal was a bit unnecessary especially if you were blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah and I'll add Shijima since he started a hardcore lurking mode and even ignored a tag tho he was still around for about 1h later.
Kinda what I was talking to the Fiend the day before, that Shijima today could struggle if he's scum.
sam claimed? what did he claim, what's with these unsolicited claims wth
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top